Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millies going to walk. I would if I were her. It’s going to be another Curtis and Amy situation where she realises she’s not going to find anyone else and is just going to spend the next few weeks miserable. I hope she doesn’t because she’ll win if she sticks it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ngl I could actually see Liam walking instead

Yeah I think your right? All the girls except the newbies are gonna be hating on him, Millie won’t want to couple with him and I think he will walk instead of coupling with someone else as a way of “proving” to Millie he only wants her??

Reactions: 3
We *need* another vote for popular girl and boy and have Jake in the bottom. It might prompt a few questions about Casa Amor. Why are they all so thick?

Reactions: 27
think what u want lmao but she was deffo smug she doesn’t care about millie she engaged just as much as Liam did and her accent isn’t an excuse lol
Yep and she was smirking the whole time , she's only annoyed she didn't get picked and her ego has been hurt. Liam is a snake no doubt about it but she has over exaggerated. She was really pushy with him.

Reactions: 11
Millie is a girls girl. She believed Lillie straight away and didn’t blame her, she knows where to place the blame. Has to be one of the loveliest Islanders ever.
she is being extremely level headed given her circumstances. big up millie !!!

Reactions: 12
Ngl I could actually see Liam walking instead
This is something I could see too. He’s massively fucked up and Millie is right, she doesn’t deserve any of this. But the lad seems genuinely torn up.
Trouble is, Millie won’t ever be able to trust him now...

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Lillie was smug, I think she just found the situation really effing awkward.. Sounds like more happened in bed than we thought!

Liberty is coming across as conniving and manipulating as Jake in this episode.. it’s a bad shade on her!
I thought the same. I think Lillie's "smile" was the sort you do involuntarily when you feel really, really awkward. I make a similar face in awkward situations and have to really concentrate on not doing it because I know it looks like a smirk to the other person.

Liberty and Jake are both manipulative and smug, and I hope they leave soon.

Reactions: 8
I think Millie is gonna forgive him cause it’s gonna hurt less for her to do that.
either that or her and Liam are gonna walk. Atleast he has a conscience for what he’s done.

Reactions: 1
Liam has as many emotions as a plank of wood, nothing going on there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.