Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that doesn’t find the Lauren/Cameron relationship genuine?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The bloody cheek of Damian though… I was not keen on Gi in the series but she seems to have matured a lot and he really did her dirty there…

Amber needs to move on and stop being so aggressive. I actually felt really bad for Jessica.

Has anyone watched it yet? Halfway through the 2nd episode and Amber is a massive dick isn’t she????
Just finished them! And yes, shame cos I liked her in the series but she just needs to move on and stop being so high and mighty!

Reactions: 19
The bloody cheek of Damian though… I was not keen on Gi in the series but she seems to have matured a lot and he really did her dirty there…

Amber needs to move on and stop being so aggressive. I actually felt really bad for Jessica.

Just finished them! And yes, shame cos I liked her in the series but she just needs to move on and stop being so high and mighty!
I think Amber is so insecure about Barnett and the feelings he had for Jessica and also LC.

Jessica has moved in with successful and handsome DR. They live in a lush house in California. She’s got a brilliant career and has got herself together since the original show.

Reactions: 18
I think Amber is so insecure about Barnett and the feelings he had for Jessica and also LC.

Jessica has moved in with successful and handsome DR. They live in a lush house in California. She’s got a brilliant career and has got herself together since the original show.
Yep 100%. I’m glad things worked out for Jessica, she was all over the place on the show but I think watching it back she had a wake up call. Good for her for turning it around.

LC is gorg I dunno why she is single! But she does seem to go for the wrong ones.

Reactions: 8
They were both so dramatic about the present when jessica was trying to give it them at the party. It was a nice gesture, it’s done and buried now I’m not sure why amber is still so pressed about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I had forgotten half of the cast! I'm only half way through the 1st episode but it's soo slow!

Reactions: 5
I watched all 3 last night. Amber seems like a massive witch and I can’t believe Damien had two women fighting over him, he is not that attractive.

Reactions: 19
Just finished watching after the altar-
- surely that Francesca stuff must be fake drama put on by the producers- surely Nobody is enough of a head to do that then blame Gianina for being annoyed?!
-Amber is awful. Her Blaccent and her whole attitude in that argument was ridiculous
- Diamond is the friend we all need.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just finished watching after the altar-
- surely that Francesca stuff must be fake drama put on by the producers- surely Nobody is enough of a head to do that then blame Gianina for being annoyed?!
-Amber is awful. Her Blaccent and her whole attitude in that argument was ridiculous
- Diamond is the friend we all need.
yea I would LOVE to be Diamond’s friend!!!

They were both so dramatic about the present when jessica was trying to give it them at the party. It was a nice gesture, it’s done and buried now I’m not sure why amber is still so pressed about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
only idiots turn down Tiffany champagne glasses tbh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.