Love is Blind - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

phoekki

The bloody cheek of Damian though… I was not keen on Gi in the series but she seems to have matured a lot and he really did her dirty there…

Amber needs to move on and stop being so aggressive. I actually felt really bad for Jessica.

Has anyone watched it yet? Halfway through the 2nd episode and Amber is a massive dick isn’t she????
Just finished them! And yes, shame cos I liked her in the series but she just needs to move on and stop being so high and mighty!

Sarah honeysuckle

The bloody cheek of Damian though… I was not keen on Gi in the series but she seems to have matured a lot and he really did her dirty there…

Amber needs to move on and stop being so aggressive. I actually felt really bad for Jessica.

Just finished them! And yes, shame cos I liked her in the series but she just needs to move on and stop being so high and mighty!
I think Amber is so insecure about Barnett and the feelings he had for Jessica and also LC.

Jessica has moved in with successful and handsome DR. They live in a lush house in California. She’s got a brilliant career and has got herself together since the original show.

phoekki

I think Amber is so insecure about Barnett and the feelings he had for Jessica and also LC.

Jessica has moved in with successful and handsome DR. They live in a lush house in California. She’s got a brilliant career and has got herself together since the original show.
Yep 100%. I’m glad things worked out for Jessica, she was all over the place on the show but I think watching it back she had a wake up call. Good for her for turning it around.

LC is gorg I dunno why she is single! But she does seem to go for the wrong ones.

Instashamous

Just finished watching after the altar-
- surely that Francesca stuff must be fake drama put on by the producers- surely Nobody is enough of a dickhead to do that then blame Gianina for being annoyed?!
-Amber is awful. Her Blaccent and her whole attitude in that argument was ridiculous
- Diamond is the friend we all need.

phoekki

Just finished watching after the altar-
- surely that Francesca stuff must be fake drama put on by the producers- surely Nobody is enough of a dickhead to do that then blame Gianina for being annoyed?!
-Amber is awful. Her Blaccent and her whole attitude in that argument was ridiculous
- Diamond is the friend we all need.
yea I would LOVE to be Diamond’s friend!!!

They were both so dramatic about the present when jessica was trying to give it them at the party. It was a nice gesture, it’s done and buried now I’m not sure why amber is still so pressed about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
only idiots turn down Tiffany champagne glasses tbh

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks