Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they'll choose more average looking people for the next 2 seasons. "Is love blind? Doesn't matter anyway as all of our contestants are good looking". The people on s1 said the producers contacted them through Instagram so I expect more of the same.

Reactions: 9
I hope they'll choose more average looking people for the next 2 seasons. "Is love blind? Doesn't matter anyway as all of our contestants are good looking". The people on s1 said the producers contacted them through Instagram so I expect more of the same.
Yes the producers found them on Instagram and Tinder. Think it's the same with a lot of these shows now. So there's always going to be question marks over what is genuine and who just wants more air time/ followers. Could really mess with some people's emotions.

Wonder if they'll actually budget for it better this time?

I'd have liked to have seen more of the "dates" that didn't work too. Teach people to spot red flags.

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit bummed they were selected like that 🙄. However I don’t think you can deny that amber and Barnett and Lauren and Cameron have amazing chemistry!

Reactions: 3
I love Lauren and Cameron.
I felt like Kelly led Kenny down the garden path, her family loved him.
Amber is just to much, her laugh drove me crazy.
Jessica will never know what she wants, I felt she thought she was way better than Mark.

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit bummed they were selected like that 🙄. However I don’t think you can deny that amber and Barnett and Lauren and Cameron have amazing chemistry!
Amber would have chemistry with a wet fish if she thought it could get her what she wanted! Fake as they come!

Lauren and Cameron were lovely though.

Reactions: 9
I think this might be the worst program I’ve ever watched. No one falls in love like that 😂

• Haha
Did Gigi forget she was on TV? She was awful. The only couples I believed in was Lauren and Cameron. Amber didn't have any ambitions. She just wanted to stay at home and have babies and expect her debts to just disappear.

Did Gigi forget she was on TV? She was awful. The only couples I believed in was Lauren and Cameron. Amber didn't have any ambitions. She just wanted to stay at home and have babies and expect her debts to just disappear.
Amber was ambitious about winning Barnett. No one could accuse that girl of lacking drive entirely you know ? She would put blood sweat and tears and dedicate every hour of the day necessary to ensure he was ‘her man’ and not straying.

• Haha
Really felt for Diamond. I personally don't give a flying f*ck who you wanna have sex with (barring children, animals or dead bodies!) but he should have told her in the pods I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.