Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s driving me mad but Bartise voice and the way he goes on talking really reminds me of someone famous and I can’t think who 😫

Reactions: 2
Saw someone else mention this but Cole is definitely giving off Shake vibes, basically telling everyone he’s not super attracted to Zanab, she deserves better

Reactions: 8
I had to think what DSBW meant for a moment, but I get it now! I didn’t hear that comment, it’s not a programme that I give 100% of my attention to, I’ll go on my phone from time to time if it’s a bit of a slow moment. It’s not a nice comment to make at all, black women are all beautiful regardless of how dark or light their skin might be!
I wonder if he has been put off because of his upbringing with the polygamous father he has, he didn’t seem like he approved and definitely didn’t want it himself. Maybe with Raven being lighter skinned he thinks she’s going to be more ‘American’ minded rather than if he dated a woman from where he’s from in Nigeria, in some parts they might be brought up more old fashioned or something?

I hope the way I’ve worded this isn’t offensive at all, that wasn’t the intent at all- just trying to think why he may have an issue
It's probably due to society. Women should be light skinned and men "tall, DARK, and handsome"

Moving from the US to UK in my teens I thought boys would be better but I've been ignored whilst a dark skinned black man talks to my light skinned friend lol . .. But I love my friends, they now use that power to get me a free drink and then Ditch the man loool

----

Seeing previous of ep5 SK mum deffo doesn't like Raven. Especially how she was playing with the Nigerian food.

Reactions: 5
In the previews it’s interesting how not all the women have been shown wearing wedding dresses suggesting some of them don’t make it as far as the ceremony.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.