Love in the Countryside

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the chat is quite cringe but when they come to the farm its more interesting

The male dairy farmer seemed too obsessed with having kids but i found it hilarious that Trinity took a turn for the worst after she saw his farm

Reactions: 5
I've just watched this on catch up! I'm glad it's back on again. I had a little chuckle too when Trinity left! I don't think it was quite what she was expecting!

Laura Lee looked like she'd love to roll about in the hay with the little farmer guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha there’s no way Trinity was poorly, she saw the derelict farmhouse, when she was expecting something more like darling buds of may, she got the frigging Dingles!! And thought duck that, it was so uncomfortable watching him flirt with Laura Lee when Herminone was just left stood there!

Reactions: 2
Grace's farmer friends seemed awful to Greg, he got a lucky escape. Grace wants a farm hand not a husband
Laura-Lee seemed to get more over the top this week and seemed bitchy to Herminone so i was glad with the decision Martin made
The shepardess Kate seems a lot of fun but ive read she has done come dine with me before so perhaps more a fame hungry one

Reactions: 1
Grace's farmer friends seemed awful to Greg, he got a lucky escape. Grace wants a farm hand not a husband
Laura-Lee seemed to get more over the top this week and seemed bitchy to Herminone so i was glad with the decision Martin made
The shepardess Kate seems a lot of fun but ive read she has done come dine with me before so perhaps more a fame hungry one
I knew I recognised her. She was on countryfile at the weekend too I’m sure

Oh I thought I recognised her ! Yes she was on come dine with me wasn’t she. She seems like she’d be hard work (used to being on her own for so long) but fun if that makes sense.

I felt sad for Greg, he made the right decision telling Grace that farm life wasn’t for him. Also agree her male friends were embarrassing, I bet that made Greg think twice too.

Laura Lee I felt had more chemistry with Martin? Hermione is the safe option though. I think Martin felt like he had to go with his head over his heart especially as his sister was quite straight talking.

Just caught up on the latest episode.

I think Martin made the right decision. He seemed to have more chemistry with Laura-Lee but in my eyes she was trying a bit too hard and think the novelty of working on a farm would have been lost quite quickly.

Greg seemed too decent and intelligent for the young farmer parties. I cant wait to see Hermione's house next week i reckon she will have a lovely place

Was It annoying anyone else when Martin said 'Hermione', sounded like he was saying 'Armani' 🙈

I love this programme dying to see the catch up with Martin. Seems to be some rivalry with the gay farmers suitors next week wonder who he’ll choose? I also love katie’s dogs having a border collie myself, wonder if she’ll go down to Sussex?

I love this programme dying to see the catch up with Martin. Seems to be some rivalry with the gay farmers suitors next week wonder who he’ll choose? I also love katie’s dogs having a border collie myself, wonder if she’ll go down to Sussex?
I was hoping we'd see some of Martin and Hermionine this week but i guess we have to see the other farmers too, it would make more sense if they did all farmers speed dating first, then farm visits etc and some seem more rushed then others

Loved this series and will miss it now it’s ended. Only two of them ended up in a relationship by the end. The welsh farmer didn’t looked like he cared at all and the three girls were right to leave he was more interested in his sheep it’s like why apply for the show then?