Love/Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it difficult to get into at the start but honestly one of the best shows I have watched! I really liked Darren so his death was a difficult watch. I have a soft spot for Killian who played Tommy so Nidgey attacking him because he didn't get his dick wet with that married woman annoyed me. Fran was a bit of a loveable nutter so my heart broke for him at the end. Can't say I'm surprised about Nidge. He was ruthless (i.e., letting or causing the death of multiple women he's had sex with ew) and I suppose it makes sense for the majority of big players to die at the end. All in all, 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Im so glad you gave it another go and enjoyed it!
Nidge was a horror, especially Daren and Tommy, blimey that was brutal, but he always said he didn't care about anyone apart from his son, and that proved right! What happened to Fran was horrendous.Huey was as mad as a box of frogs! You were right about Janet, that was awful as well. You really couldn't trust anyone and if the word rat was mentioned, that was the end!

Reactions: 1
Glad I decided to watch this. One of the best series I've seen in a while! I vaguely remember Ch5 airing it years ago but they kept moving the time slot and eventually dumped it. Unfortunately don't think it had the same impact in the UK as it did in Ireland at the time. Great the see how many of them went on have further great careers in TV as well. I wish ITV X adverts would stop implying Barry Keoghan is one of the stars though - to me he doesn't have much of an impact on the series.

By the end I just hated all of them and that's what made it so great, no innocents in the life.

Reactions: 6