Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Shoestring renovation. Doing her house up on just her and her fellas salary. Hardly does ads. Love her. Nice and normal
Love Jodie one of the genuine accounts that actually deserve to be gifted items to help them out.....
also love theboymans says it as it is, coutrylifeliving is another good one callsold grinch out too!

Reactions: 4

Shutthedoor

I like cleanqueen25

She seems dead down to earth and is naturally quite funny. She doesn't beg for things and is clear as fucking day when she has been gifted something or it's an ad

Reactions: 2

DarceyB

I love sparkles and stretch marks and champagne and snotty noses mostly cos it's just nice to see larger, ordinary woman on there

Reactions: 1

Firecrotch69

I was following Danielle Parry (she has a thread on here) but am now blocked or at least can’t find her now ....she was my favourite. I also follow rocknrollmother_ and the_souter_life

Jenz30

I love her!!
She got offered a free backdoor then decided collaborations were far to much effort and she would prefer to just do some overtime and buy it herself! I love her and it’s so nice to see a house with some colour in it on insta.

Onedayofwinter is great she really knows how to write. her captions are always so well put, her kids adorable and her house is normal.

Sean_toomey he’s amazing. I dint think there’s any job that man can’t do

Brushes and Broomsticks. She's like the anti Hinch. Messy house, cleans it natural. Colorful AF
Yes! I like her too

She got offered a free backdoor then decided collaborations were far to much effort and she would prefer to just do some overtime and buy it herself! I love her and it’s so nice to see a house with some colour in it on insta.

Onedayofwinter is great she really knows how to write. her captions are always so well put, her kids adorable and her house is normal.

Sean_toomey he’s amazing. I dint think there’s any job that man can’t do
OneDayOfWinter is lovely. Beautifully written and thought-out posts

Avecmoi

Emiliewaffles is by far my fave slimming but not slimming account and I don't think I've ever seen her do a sponsored or ad post. She should definitely write a book

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I was following Danielle Parry (she has a thread on here) but am now blocked or at least can’t find her now ....she was my favourite. I also follow rocknrollmother_ and the_souter_life
Danielle Parry is always deleting than reactivating accounts or starting a new one altogether. It’s a shame because I liked her too. I think it’s probably got a bit much for here with everything else going on.