Louise Pentland - Aka SprinkleOfBuyMyBook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all are getting sick of Louise being a literacy bleep and going on and on about buying her book.

Anyways, it is released 9 August 2018 - we will be reviewing it here on Tattle.Life.

---- Keep tattling witches ---
GossWhore (previously known as AmenAmen91)
Straight Tea, No Milk

Reactions: 3
  • I love her forcing this hashtag on every social media #WildeAboutTheMoney
  • "I haven't been Instagramming since here" - Umm I follow you on Instagram Louise, you were Instastorying
  • Says shes on annual leave/social media break -- makes video whoring her book
  • It must be annoying to Liam, she would of said "no filming on this holiday" and then spends 2 hours filming this video to plug her book whilst he is left at the pool with Darcy and Pearl. She really is #UK No 1 Parenting vlogger (her Instagram bio says so lol).
  • Louise "We started with Wilde About Me last year, with Robin Wilde - a single mother who started off in the book in a very dark place. It's called "The Emptiness" in the book, you know when you feel flat, lonely and vulnerable, and that is a place I have been. I am often asked if the book is based on my life, no but the emptiness I wrote that from a place of knowing being a single mum". ---- She's so fcking dramatic. The emptiness? Get a grip. Is that why she jumped from man to man when she got divorced?
  • "Spoiler. There is a new posh mum in the school" --- is this based on herself lol or Esther?
  • "Spoiler. Robin gets a job at "Made It" and you meet Robins nemesis at "Made It" called Skye" --- "Made It" is obviously Gleam. So I wonder who Skye is based on.

• I know now why she plugged Carrie Hope-Fletcher book " When the Curtain Falls" -- they are doing a book tour together with Paige Toon and Lindsey Kelk. So Louise can't even do a book tour on her on? This sounds like a regression in her career. Like at the beginning you share tour dates and meet ups etc then you get bigger then get your own. Her popularity really has disappeared.

We will see if this book is also a "Times Best-Seller" on August 9 when we review it here on Tattle. Life.

Reactions: 7
I personally hope her nemesis is Tanya. I always thought they hated each other. Maybe Skye will end up having acting aspirations too. Lmao

Reactions: 4
#UK No 1 Parenting vlogger

Cringe!

That would be amazing if she had some desperate, hopeless and useless actor character in the book.

Seeing as the big players don't show up to gleam parties anymore, I doubt her and Tarn will ever meet again so no reason not to have subtle digs at her in the book.

Mildly perched for the review of the book!

Reactions: 1
All of these people are really annoying and so desperate for fame and money. It's really sad.

I date a youtuber and while he does well, he doesn't do as well as he could due to his refusal to partake in 'what it takes' to do well. I said to him, I'm glad you're not like that! Seriously, I believe it's some sort of mental illness to keep chasing fame and $$ at all costs. To the extent you're lying about writing books, boring everyone to death pushing your latest book, etc etc it's just the strangest. Although I do think colleen ballinger is the queen of all that haha. Girl is so thirty it hurts :D

Reactions: 5
All of these people are really annoying and so desperate for fame and money. It's really sad.

I date a youtuber and while he does well, he doesn't do as well as he could due to his refusal to partake in 'what it takes' to do well. I said to him, I'm glad you're not like that! Seriously, I believe it's some sort of mental illness to keep chasing fame and $$ at all costs. To the extent you're lying about writing books, boring everyone to death pushing your latest book, etc etc it's just the strangest. Although I do think colleen ballinger is the queen of all that haha. Girl is so thirty it hurts :D
It depends what you define as doing well. Some people just see doing well as the money coming in whereas other people want to spread a message or do some good.

Most of the popular ones just care about cash coming in, will work with anyone and do almost anything they are presented with.

There won't be another generation of these money grabbing fakes, people are wising up to them! So many gleamers books have been failures recently - jim and that moany girl. They are going to get less deals in the future.

Funny you write that and in this week's weekly vlog she mentioned Hank Greens tweet and spoke about "Do I display my wealth??? Is an ASOS haul displaying wealth?"

YES

Because unlike the guy you date KawaiiAF -- Louise will doing anything for money and likes to show that. #AD #SPON

Even uses baby Pearl for money so she needs to stop pretending she cares or is aware of her privilege

Reactions: 4
She's the number one parenting vlogger in the UK because most people don't think of her as one or subscribed to her for other things. That's not really a fair title, is it? I do find her pretty unbearable with her fake posh voice and when she calls Darcy "Doodles" but I loved it in one of her recent videos when Darcy said all she wants is love - that kid can be so sweet!

Saw her today in my hometown. If she's a size 16 to 18 I'm size 0 not a 12.

Reactions: 13
It depends what you define as doing well. Some people just see doing well as the money coming in whereas other people want to spread a message or do some good.

Most of the popular ones just care about cash coming in, will work with anyone and do almost anything they are presented with.

There won't be another generation of these money grabbing fakes, people are wising up to them! So many gleamers books have been failures recently - jim and that moany girl. They are going to get less deals in the future.
I mean my bf does well in that is he is quite popular on yt (he does funny gaming vids and sometimes q & a's etc) and he is very well loved, and makes a good earning from it esp his second channel which is pure Fortnite. But he knows he could make more $'s but he doesn't stoop to any of the things others do, he doesn't collab, sell merch, write books, or sell anything, he doesn't post advertising messages on others video's, he's just super super chill about it all and I love that. Shows you don't need to be thirsty to do well :) He makes more than I could ever dream to make a month (14k) and he knows he could double it with certain actions, but it makes him cringe so he doesn't.

I agree it's all come to light now, and people are aware of the manipulation, it's really good the tide has turned :cool: It beggars belief some of these thirsty youtubers, really it disgusts me. They rake it in and give zero back.

If I was a popular youtuber I would buy a bunch of nice things monthly and do give-aways to my fans. To show my appreciation. Items I bought myself, not freebies or stuff they don't want, but I've never seen them do that. It's sad all they do is take take take and from kids :cry: Where is the appreciation for their gilded lives, you know? It's always give me more money. It's exhausting lol.

Funny you write that and in this week's weekly vlog she mentioned Hank Greens tweet and spoke about "Do I display my wealth??? Is an ASOS haul displaying wealth?"

YES

Because unlike the guy you date KawaiiAF -- Louise will doing anything for money and likes to show that. #AD #SPON

Even uses baby Pearl for money so she needs to stop pretending she cares or is aware of her privilege
Thank you :)

It gets my goat how much these adults use their kids, too. Aren't parents meant to protect kids privacy? I always feel they opted out of a real job by uploading any old junk and using their kids :rolleyes:

I used to watch the Shaytards religiously until I realized he was just using his kids as performing monkeys, makes me glad I had a normal childhood :giggle: I'm curious to see what this new age of youtube raised children will be like as adults.

I can't help but cringe when she introduces herself as a "woman's fiction author" or however she says it! As far as I'm concerned, it's practically merch, it sold because of who she is.

Reactions: 10
Currently reading Wilde About The Girl....I think I may have found a cure for my insomnia.

Reactions: 9
Saw her today in my hometown. If she's a size 16 to 18 I'm size 0 not a 12.
Right! She just looks unhealthy, it’s not even about being super skinny, she doesn’t need to be a size 00 but it can’t be healthy for her to be so big. When I feel like I’ve made some poor choices and gained a few pounds, I just correct that ASAP and move right along. Why is it so hard for her to change her eating habits to healthier options?

Reactions: 2
Right! She just looks unhealthy, it’s not even about being super skinny, she doesn’t need to be a size 00 but it can’t be healthy for her to be so big. When I feel like I’ve made some poor choices and gained a few pounds, I just correct that ASAP and move right along. Why is it so hard for her to change her eating habits to healthier options?
I personally think she likes being overweight because it gives her something to talk about, get sympathy for it especially when people call her out and advise weight loss...it's all about attention for Louise and without her weight she loses half her content that she thinks is funny.
If my 7 year old sang "My meat sticks bring all the.." I'd seriously consider Slimming World not laugh.

I don’t think the brit pack youtubers had any real love for each other , it was clearly all an act to promote themselves, now most of them are well off you hardly see them together,
Considering they were all supposed to be bff
Zoe and Tanya , still meet up but they’re both narcissists so that makes sense

Aww Lady Louise only got to Number 2 in the bestseller chart....she'll be at 20 next week especially after this week's pity party vlog

I used to watch the Shaytards religiously until I realized he was just using his kids as performing monkeys, makes me glad I had a normal childhood :giggle: I'm curious to see what this new age of youtube raised children will be like as adults.
I think they'll go 1 of three ways: 1. They'll end up having some sort of breakdown like a lot of former child stars, possibly turning to drink/drugs and not being close to their parents anymore because they took all of their money. 2. They'll be like JoJo Siwa, basically still feeling the need to stick to their brand as they get older. They won't know how to act outside of that. 3. They'll find it hard to cope with the real world because they grew up 'rich', and their lifestyle won't be sustainable forever. Might end up on a UK reality show like I'm a Celeb or Big Brother.

• Heart
I mean my bf does well in that is he is quite popular on yt (he does funny gaming vids and sometimes q & a's etc) and he is very well loved, and makes a good earning from it esp his second channel which is pure Fortnite. But he knows he could make more $'s but he doesn't stoop to any of the things others do, he doesn't collab, sell merch, write books, or sell anything, he doesn't post advertising messages on others video's, he's just super super chill about it all and I love that. Shows you don't need to be thirsty to do well :) He makes more than I could ever dream to make a month (14k) and he knows he could double it with certain actions, but it makes him cringe so he doesn't.

I agree it's all come to light now, and people are aware of the manipulation, it's really good the tide has turned :cool: It beggars belief some of these thirsty youtubers, really it disgusts me. They rake it in and give zero back.

If I was a popular youtuber I would buy a bunch of nice things monthly and do give-aways to my fans. To show my appreciation. Items I bought myself, not freebies or stuff they don't want, but I've never seen them do that. It's sad all they do is take take take and from kids :cry: Where is the appreciation for their gilded lives, you know? It's always give me more money. It's exhausting lol.
He sounds good, it's not often you meet someone that is just content with what they have. It's usually about wanting more no matter how well you are doing. So many successful people being s millionaire is not enough, they want to be a billionaire!

I've got a friend that makes similar amounts to your bf, but she feels like she should be getting more. Is thinking about putting stuff behind a paywall and does brand deals with anyone if the price is right, it's just madness.

As soon as the Cath Kidston/Joules/Method content/spons dry up she will start a weight loss program for nothing more than content. There’s been so many jumping on the Slimming World bandwagon I’d be shocked if she didn’t see it as good content for her channel, no books to flog anymore, that took up a big portion of her moaning, so in her tears about being NUMBER TWO NOT ONE! She made mention about not turning to food during her emotional times... laying down the foundations ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.