Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was time we had a new thread! How quick did that one fill up!!!
Thanks to @Yellowpear for the title, there weren’t very many to choose from, we were all discussing too much to think of any 😆

A honorary mention goes to @FlipFlop0706 for this early thread title contender:
Guess whose back, back again, it’s that twit tell a friend.
What happened in Louise Land recently?
- she is writing a book, #MumLife
- she finally uploaded a vlog after a, what, two month drought?
- ermmm... think that’s the key points!

carry on my Good Eggs xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh, thanks (although I secretly prefer Flipflop's suggestion)

No video from lady lou today so obviously not pushing herself too hard to get back to (minimum) effort.

Agree with all the posters on the last thread who said the office is just an expensive way for her to ignore her children. Guarantee she will pay herself a hansom wage to sit there eating biscuits and googling her ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She keeps hinting at financial loss during covid but hasnt even bothered to make any videos???

• Haha
She keeps hinting at financial loss during covid but hasnt even bothered to make any videos???
She wouldnt look for office space or expand her team if she'd had a loss. She'll be saying it to sound relatable to the working class masses.

Reactions: 19
I never read lady louise's thread any more because ei have unfollowed her but oh my god, I've just seen her post from 4 days ago... "lockdown had been hard" "split custody is hard"... just the most negative person in the world.

Does anyone else find the fact Louise is seemingly always speaking from the same mental script to be really off putting and makes her less “real” she says the same things, whether she’s on YouTube, insta, podcasts ect ect she always seems to repeat the same old drill passage like she’s remembered her words of by heart no matter what subject it’s like she’s got one story and one story only to repeat, whereas before (when I liked her and her content) she would waffle on but it was like a friend (🤢🤮i know sorry) but it was casual and relatable. Now she’s literally a robot and far from what she was... in the worst possible way too.

Reactions: 19
She’s on live talking about the new role and how she’s found an office space she likes.

It’s just for two people. I really don’t understand why she needs office space, especially when most things can be done from home?

Reactions: 14
She’s on live talking about the new role and how she’s found an office space she likes.

It’s just for two people. I really don’t understand why she needs office space, especially when most things can be done from home?
It’s so she looks more important and busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me irritated when she says ‘oo-er’ after saying something mildly rude e.g. ‘Gonna do a quickie’? it’s just, not funny. 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her IG profile must be a joke. Optimism and mumspiration??? Isn't she always calling herself a crap mum and moaning moaning moaning

Reactions: 14
Hey can I ask... What was the malteaser moment that Louise had that was mentioned in the other thread? I've been wondering.
Also... I've been a fan of Louise for a long time and have quite a high tolerance for rubbish normally... But I've gotta say, during covid her putting on insta stories that she cant wait for a 'wagas' was pushing it for me. People are out there, financially struggling, sick, in domestic violence situations and she's complaining about not being able to get wagamamas, something that is not financially accessible for so many people even out of quarantine... I mean, that's the definition of privilege right there.
Also there was a magazine article put out recently where she said that she hadn't washed her hair on about nine years and 'needed' the salon. I mean, even if she was half-joking it was in poor taste. Honestly. Life is more than salon appointments and takeaways.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey can I ask... What was the malteaser moment that Louise had that was mentioned in the other thread? I've been wondering.
Also... I've been a fan of Louise for a long time and have quite a high tolerance for rubbish normally... But I've gotta say, during covid her putting on insta stories that she cant wait for a 'wagas' was pushing it for me. People are out there, financially struggling, sick, in domestic violence situations and she's complaining about not being able to get wagamamas, something that is not financially accessible for so many people even out of quarantine... I mean, that's the definition of privilege right there.
Also there was a magazine article put out recently where she said that she hadn't washed her hair on about nine years and 'needed' the salon. I mean, even if she was half-joking it was in poor taste. Honestly. Life is more than salon appointments and takeaways.
in short, liam ate some of louises minstrels (she still had half a sharing size bag left) and she sent him a text saying that she shared her house and life with him and that she just wanted something that was hers.. she was practically crying with anger, it was quite scary

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
in short, liam ate some of louises minstrels (she still had half a sharing size bag left) and she sent him a text saying that she shared her house and life with him and that she just wanted something that was hers.. she was practically crying with anger, it was quite scary
We would link the video but it was ~mysteriously~ taken down after being mentioned on here. Coincidences ay?!🧐

• Haha
  • Angry
Hahahahahaha do I laugh or be scared at that? That's creeeeppyy. And as if she thought that was okay to put online!!!
Like, is she okay?!
Something tells me that's she not really in love with liam and she thinks that he owes her for living in her house etc... That Liam is constantly in her debt, in a way.

Reactions: 21
If she missed wagas that much she could have made it herself, they published a bunch of recipes at the beginning of lockdown!

• Haha
She also said she wanted to rip his face off 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone see on her stories she’s filming Darcy & Pearl playing next to her bed whilst she’s in it..? It was around 3pm🙄 The girls, when slightly older, will start wondering why their mum is always in bed.. (I can imagine Darcy mentioning to her already tbh). She is not ill and more than able to sit in a chair that means actually using some muscles.. I swear she spends the same amount of time in bed as someone I know who has severe & debilitating arthritis.

No wonder she’s always so down and unmotivated, I would be the same if laying around in bed constantly? Even if doing ‘work bits’.😩 I don’t like to comment on people’s size and yes she has always been curvy but snacking on chocolate and laying about most of the day isn’t going to be doing her health any good, especially as she has been saying she has lost confidence recently, well get the hell up and actually go play with your children then?! She would get more energy more than anything!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.