Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @BananaPenguin for the title suggestion. It had to be edited to fit, the full title was “made another shareable, cooking skills are terrible, her hashtag filled captions are #unbearable”.
The alternative was from @Yellowpear “Hello Louise, it's Mr Slop; Work stopped, viewers dropped, how long until career flops?” but having Mr Slop in the title didn’t sit right with some users.

Reactions: 9
I would be mortified to be dressed the same as a 2 year old if I was 9. I hate the super girly bows and dresses, really gets on my nerves. Just let them be kids. She’s always banging on about how much of a feminist she is! Why does she dress them like princesses then?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would be mortified to be dressed the same as a 2 year old if I was 9. I hate the super girly bows and dresses, really gets on my nerves. Just let them be kids. She’s always banging on about how much of a feminist she is! Why does she dress them like princesses then?
dressing them in white dresses.. they can't play properly in those because louise won't want to deal with any stains that they might get :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I cannot stand how she dresses her girls 😂 they look like little Victorian children from The Woman in Black

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You would think by now Darcey would say ‘no I don’t want to wear that’? My daughter was choosing her own clothes to wear from age 4!

It’s obvious she gets to dress in her real style when she’s at her Dads.

Reactions: 12
I like the dresses and the style but they’re soooo impractical for kids really aren’t they, at both ages, how can you run around, climb, jump on things in a dress? Yy to her not wanting them ‘dirty’ either. She’s always said that Darcy chooses her own clothes but I’m not sure she does, if Darcy wants something Louise deems ‘tacky’ it’s a NO (poo emoji t-shirt iirc?) - I think she just says ‘would you like to wear this or this?’. It’s unfair for her imo

Reactions: 15
Still laughing at the vlog a few weeks back where she was filming Darcey on a scooter and talking about how she was wearing pyjamas that she had now grown out of and Darcey shouted ‘you told me to put them on’!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That Disney box was really riled me up. The state this country is in, people losing their jobs, losing family members and being unable to attend their funerals, families going hungry and there she is with a free box of Disney merch with the audacity to say it’s been a long day. Are you freaking for real Louise?
Oh and don’t get me started on the ridiculous lowrisk hashtag she did. Good for you being low risk but spare a thought for those who are high risk. I am scared every time I have to go out because I am high risk. I have a daughter to look after as well on my own, no partner coming in from work so I can escape to my soft office. Get a grip woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That Disney box was really riled me up. The state this country is in, people losing their jobs, losing family members and being unable to attend their funerals, families going hungry and there she is with a free box of Disney merch with the audacity to say it’s been a long day. Are you freaking for real Louise?
Oh and don’t get me started on the ridiculous lowrisk hashtag she did. Good for you being low risk but spare a thought for those who are high risk. I am scared every time I have to go out because I am high risk. I have a daughter to look after as well on my own, no partner coming in from work so I can escape to my soft office. Get a grip woman.
The low risk hashtag is a tasteless way to get her engagement up.

Excuse me, louise bought Darcy hot wheels which she wrapped in pink wrapping paper one Christmas. She’s obviously a feminist hero /s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was only the other week she was selling her Grandad's story to the paper after he came out of hospital after having the virus, so she definitely should know better.

Reactions: 5
Does Liam have kids from his first marriage I might of heard it the wrong way but I thought she said something that made it sound like he did

Reactions: 2
I sent her a message about it. Made me so angry as well she ought to have gifted it. That would have got her more views and better engagement. Her girls have plenty of toys already.

• Heart
It's probably been covered but why is she not creating any you tube content just now?

Reactions: 3
She’s only a ‘feminist’ when it suits her narrative/protects her from criticism.

Also it’s not like im waiting for her content or care, but three weeks off of filming a 15 minute lazy vlog in your house?
Get a grip you absolute lump

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.