Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m plus size. I was a size twenty and still yo yo between a fourteen and a sixteen, and I found it really hard to find nice clothing, the stuff everybody wore, at my biggest. I’m sorry it came across as patronising but that’s all I was trying to say, louise made the point herself in her stories that she shopped at shein because of her size. I’m not saying people shouldn’t wear fast fashion, I’m not coming here going ‘oh just stick a sack on!’ - I get that there’s never going to be a time where it’s eradicated, we will always need to go to primark, etc, I get that the public probably don’t have the income to shop high end but shein is the worst of the lot and I wish she hadn’t supported it when she doesn’t need to as a woman with the money to look elsewhere. That’s all.
Congrats, that’s an amazing weight loss.
I suspect she may have supported the cheaper brands because she’s more likely to get swipe ups for that, than if she had linked an expensive dress, meaning more income for her...

Why people feel the need to defend this absolute selfish woman child is Beyond me.
Like I said before, I don’t feel the need to, I just give my opinion which is not always the same as yours.

Reactions: 3
Congrats, that’s an amazing weight loss.
I suspect she may have supported the cheaper brands because she’s more likely to get swipe ups for that, than if she had linked an expensive dress, meaning more income for her...

Like I said before, I don’t feel the need to, I just give my opinion which is not always the same as yours.
Thank you. :)
YY of course, and obvs people will see the cheaper stuff and go clicking and put money in her pocket anyway. The life of an influencer!

Reactions: 2
Why people feel the need to defend this absolute selfish woman child is Beyond me.
They need to set up a rave thread for her!

I’m plus size. I was a size twenty and still yo yo between a fourteen and a sixteen, and I found it really hard to find nice clothing, the stuff everybody wore, at my biggest. I’m sorry it came across as patronising but that’s all I was trying to say, louise made the point herself in her stories that she shopped at shein because of her size. I’m not saying people shouldn’t wear fast fashion, I’m not coming here going ‘oh just stick a sack on!’ - I get that there’s never going to be a time where it’s eradicated, we will always need to go to primark, etc, I get that the public probably don’t have the income to shop high end but shein is the worst of the lot and I wish she hadn’t supported it when she doesn’t need to as a woman with the money to look elsewhere. That’s all.
Shein is crap. You just need to read the reviews on Trustpilot to know never to order anything from them. Their AD’s are always popping up on my FB and even the comments on the fb posts slag them off.

I’m surprised Louise is doing AD’s with them when they get bad reviews same as all the mummy bloggers advertising fabletics which also have a bad reputation.

Reactions: 2
They need to set up a rave thread for her!
Shein is crap. You just need to read the reviews on Trustpilot to know never to order anything from them. Their AD’s are always popping up on my FB and even the comments on the fb posts slag them off.
My thoughts exactly - lol - it’s awful! She ordered from ASOS, boohoo etc too, they’re fast fashion too but shein is the shittest of the tit. And this is a hill I will die on 💀 Even in terms of quality, I’d trust ASOS/boohoo over shein! It’s a shame cos I genuinely love that dress she bought.

(don’t know how to say this and don’t kill me but I’m really surprised she could trust shein in terms of sizing too. I’ve given it a wide berth in favour of shops I know have my size in the past because I had visions of getting a dress and it getting stuck or not zipping up and standing there half naked and crying at the thought of going a size up I always assumed their sizing was ridiculously small!)

I made a new thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.