Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD: Thanks to @SwipeUpSally for the title suggestion, sorry it had to be edited for length, full title: A life of ease, full of pasta and cheese, she's engaged, if you please! It's Lady Louise!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be tearing her hair out by now! No where to shop, wash her own hair (imagine!!), no one to do her nails, no farting around on loose women ect. Welcome to the real world Louise, your going to hate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Petty issue, but is anyone else bothered by the fact that she keeps referring to a tooth extraction as dental surgery? If you didn’t have general anaesthetic, surely you can’t count it as surgery! It’s just an extraction!

Reactions: 22
I bet she didn't even know how to wash it, it's been that long. I love how she described it as a spa day. No louise, it's just what everyone else does in a normal day, they wash their hair. It isn't a big event.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She posted an insta and she’s covering her mouth due to the gap where her tooth was removed

teehee

Reactions: 8
"CaN PeOpLe GiVe mE IdEaS fOr iG cOnTeNt" no Louise. That's your bleeping job a bleeping creator!!!! So do your job!! Stop asking everyone all the time for help you do your basic job.

"CaN PeOpLe GiVe mE IdEaS fOr iG cOnTeNt" no Louise. That's your bleeping job a bleeping creator!!!! So do your job!! Stop asking everyone all the time for help you do your basic job.
I love also how Liam a key worker isn't entitled to a 'spa' day. Considering he actually has his life on the line during this difficult stage he isn't allowed a break. Louise you've literally done duck all again. You've hired a bouncy castle. Well bleeping done. My god she is a spoilt brat. Verruca.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
In addition to having to wash her own hair....how pretentious is/ was this,.... She 'll have no cleaner!!!! Hey lazy lou... You wanted content ideas... Here s a novelty doing your OWN cleaning!!!!! no nanny I assume ... And being a full time SAHM to Puuuuurlieeee gurl!!! Welcome to the real world lazyarse!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Petty issue, but is anyone else bothered by the fact that she keeps referring to a tooth extraction as dental surgery? If you didn’t have general anaesthetic, surely you can’t count it as surgery! It’s just an extraction!
She’s totally exaggerating!
And she looks pretty ridiculous with a tooth missing and she mentioned it would have to be 8 weeks like that! Jeez she can’t do much content in that time then, as she’s way too self conscious about showing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry. But in her description box of her claiming to be a 'influencer' she describes her interest as plus size fashion and beauty... Where the duck does Lego come into it. I've never ever seen her show any interest in kids toys and toy brands only when she gets a freebie does she do a half hearted ad. So... I really think her nspcc title needs striped now along with the others I find it so repulsive she is using her children for ads. She's a absolute greedy mare and it is disgusting that she exploits her kids for money but says she cares about safeguarding children. Her actions to me are vile and sickening. I really don't see how Liam puts up with her. Money I guess.

Reactions: 13
18 minutes (I think) of watching 2 people build Lego 😴 how boring! She would have been better incorporating it into a weekly imo.
Also the other day on insta when she said she had a 'part time nanny who works 4 days'.. jeese Louise, she really does only have to parent on a 'Jue day Tuesday' and then she films it and makes money! Tuesday is the only day that she does anything for her children/job.

• Wow
Her lego video made me sad today. Poor Darcy and her world of 'Hollywood, positivity, galas and red carpets' - it's just all a bit vapid isn't it?

Not to mention Louise advertising lego dots when trying to 'reduce' her plastic consumption.

Reactions: 14
Her lego video made me sad today. Poor Darcy and her world of 'Hollywood, positivity, galas and red carpets' - it's just all a bit vapid isn't it?

Not to mention Louise advertising lego dots when trying to 'reduce' her plastic consumption.
so much plastic packaging and the product itself is loads of tiny plastic pieces that will soon get lost 🤦🏼‍♀️

also i have a pet peeve for toys like that which are marketed towards girls when it really could be any gender - making it pink and rainbows and unicorns is feeding into the idea that girls should only like those things. i thought louise was a feminist?! let Darcy play with actual lego and built whatever her imagination creates! not tacky bracelets and pineapple pen holders 🙄

sorry for the double post but i wanted to add: in her newest video she is HEAVILY hinting about having another baby: trying to get Darcy to agree shed like a brother or sister, asking why she said that she wouldnt, making faces at the camera in a way which makes me think she was saying “well, surprise, im already pregnant!”

Reactions: 9
Only made it through 5 mins of the Lego video, so boring.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Darcy has become such a brat, and she really seems to try and act however she thinks Louise wants her to.
She's all twee and girly with her Mum and a bit more cool and edgy with her Dad.
She's trying to be whatever she thinks her parents want her to be, it's really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly. Darcy has become such a brat, and she really seems to try and act however she thinks Louise wants her to.
She's all twee and girly with her Mum and a bit more cool and edgy with her Dad.
She's trying to be whatever she thinks her parents want her to be, it's really sad
All these youtube kids are gonna be a mess by the time they get to adulthood.Whatever happened to that american youtube family with about 7 kids?

Honestly just sat through the entire Lego video and can't think of a more boring video around Lego. Honestly me and my kids do have a large range of Lego everything from Harry Potter to City but Louise and Darcy haven't sold me Dots range and really confirmed they are the most boring range out there with a one time play ability. Wow make a bracelet and swap the pieces over... Could of least tried to make it exciting and they do Disney Lego at that.

Hopefully Darcy takes after her dad compared to her mum and have a good grip on reality.

Reactions: 6
So she used Darcy to promote the olay cream that Louise is PAID to promote herself and now she’s used Darcy to promote Lego. When the world is in the state it is currently in? I know it was recorded before all this happened but it’s been posted when people can’t go out and buy Lego. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Morals are out of whack.
I just saw her insta stories. Her hair actually looks so much nicer straight. I am genuinely jealous of her hair as it’s so long and thick. I have thin hair and not much of it. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.