Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I really hope Louise does come on here and read the truth about what people think of her. She's so far up her own hole it's unreal. I messaged the nspcc on IG about how I found it absolutely shameful that they had 'celebs' to a charity ball to highlight the cause, yet none of those attended even though they claim they are ambassador's show much if not any awareness to the state of child protection or awareness to the charity itself. I'm sick to death of these 'celebs/influencer's' with the platform they have use it for the worst kind of vanity. They are using that title as a gain. It's so wrong and ignorant. Yeah Louise you buy a few odd bits from a charity shop but your not doing much else? Why don't you donate half the posted gifts you receive? Why don't you donate one of your Disney holidays to a family with a sick child???? I get she's going to do a few adds here and there but my god this woman!! Me and my partner are buying gifts for children every time we go out somewhere like pocket money toys, clothes, books, craft bits and putting it all together next Christmas for a children's charity. Its not a big thing but we are stretching our money to last us and family and others who have nothing. It's 2020 and all I see is bullshit from these influencer's'. Greed and gain. I would rather give my money to a homeless person anyday then buy whatever they are flogging. Sorry long rant but it makes me mad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
YES ladybug... Welcome!! I have posted a few times in the past just what you be said. She has in the past been gifted so many buggies/ baby stuff , clothes and if she gifted to a charity she would be the first instagram/ post it it!! But no.yes about once a year her and Darcy do boxes for a charity But that's pretty much it. She should be doing do much more for survival charities and food banks. Lazy ars e louise... Donate your Maltesers as influencer fee to a bloody food bank. Am a primary teacher... in very deprived area... I see first hand impact of poverty, universal credit impacts on kids wellbeing and behaviour. She is very wealthy/ affluent. Louise instead of blogging your make me richer property rental business... Do some charity work and vlog it to raise money and their profile in yr local area. Yr child goes to a very posh private school... Pass on some of yr wealth, influencer profile to good causes. Your coffers are full enough. You don't need bloody Maltesers money and endless supply of gifted bloody biscuits to shove in yr gob. 😠😈😈😠😠Loads of poor families, families made homeless and in shelters due to universal credit rent difficulties. Sorry tatts... Huge rant... Hard day with Jan being a hard time for the kids in a deprived school.two wks till half term.!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She 'll claim thats her being economical whereas in fact what large plus size( sorry she s 22 24 not shaming just fact) designers do very posh evening wear that size are there?? That's why she buys so much from Asos... They do glam in plus plus size. She can't do an Anna scumjonny and get a load in to try and borrow one.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what I really hope Louise does come on here and read the truth about what people think of her. She's so far up her own hole it's unreal. I messaged the nspcc on IG about how I found it absolutely shameful that they had 'celebs' to a charity ball to highlight the cause, yet none of those attended even though they claim they are ambassador's show much if not any awareness to the state of child protection or awareness to the charity itself. I'm sick to death of these 'celebs/influencer's' with the platform they have use it for the worst kind of vanity. They are using that title as a gain. It's so wrong and ignorant. Yeah Louise you buy a few odd bits from a charity shop but your not doing much else? Why don't you donate half the posted gifts you receive? Why don't you donate one of your Disney holidays to a family with a sick child???? I get she's going to do a few adds here and there but my god this woman!! Me and my partner are buying gifts for children every time we go out somewhere like pocket money toys, clothes, books, craft bits and putting it all together next Christmas for a children's charity. Its not a big thing but we are stretching our money to last us and family and others who have nothing. It's 2020 and all I see is bullshit from these influencer's'. Greed and gain. I would rather give my money to a homeless person anyday then buy whatever they are flogging. Sorry long rant but it makes me mad
This 👏🙌

Reactions: 3
Thank you everyone for the welcome, I know it was a long rant but I've seen enough. Im not a perfect person at all,I'm still to meet a perfect person and I'm not saying Louise is a nasty person but she's very ignorant and very rude but lots of those influencers are. I'v watched a few of her videos where she is very informative of subjects that can be beneficial to young viewers even myself ( I'm 28) but then she becomes this sort of brat. And it's a very odd thing to see a 30 something woman child. Yeah I get she's had a turbulent upbringing and lost a parent. I've lost my dad but I don't act like the world owes me something and I would never take a issue or event and turn it around to be about myself. I mean her talking about feminism is a bit hard for me to swallow as the amount of offers and opportunities she is appart of is insane but why doesn't she highlight the women who are across the world? girls who are refused a education, child brides I mean the list goes on there are global matters that should be highlighted, debated and discussed but no aslong as she gets those adds in, fake caked deals for award shows, endless Disney holidays and freebies at soft play that's the main thing. Sorry seems like another long rant there, and lastly if she does come on and read don't even bother concerning yourself with eco friendly bullshit Louise I don't even think I need to explain why. Just don't. We are aware of the state of global warming and are making personal steps without you preaching and your plastic free period.

YES ladybug... Welcome!! I have posted a few times in the past just what you be said. She has in the past been gifted so many buggies/ baby stuff , clothes and if she gifted to a charity she would be the first instagram/ post it it!! But no.yes about once a year her and Darcy do boxes for a charity But that's pretty much it. She should be doing do much more for survival charities and food banks. Lazy ars e louise... Donate your Maltesers as influencer fee to a bloody food bank. Am a primary teacher... in very deprived area... I see first hand impact of poverty, universal credit impacts on kids wellbeing and behaviour. She is very wealthy/ affluent. Louise instead of blogging your make me richer property rental business... Do some charity work and vlog it to raise money and their profile in yr local area. Yr child goes to a very posh private school... Pass on some of yr wealth, influencer profile to good causes. Your coffers are full enough. You don't need bloody Maltesers money and endless supply of gifted bloody biscuits to shove in yr gob. 😠😈😈😠😠Loads of poor families, families made homeless and in shelters due to universal credit rent difficulties. Sorry tatts... Huge rant... Hard day with Jan being a hard time for the kids in a deprived school.two wks till half term.!!
I completely agree to the above quote and you are seeing it first hand being in school too, the effect is unreal. Thank you for welcome too

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know charity starts at home and everything but as a child my mum could only afford the toys/clothes from charity shops and it really annoys me when Louise does a ‘charity shop haul’ or nearly new sale and shrugs off items ‘that I shouldn’t have bought’ or ‘won’t really use’ as she receives/buys everything those girls need.

Sorry for ranting it’s probably a personal hate thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She 'll claim thats her being economical whereas in fact what large plus size( sorry she s 22 24 not shaming just fact) designers do very posh evening wear that size are there?? That's why she buys so much from Asos... They do glam in plus plus size. She can't do an Anna scumjonny and get a load in to try and borrow one.
I feel like this is a bit unnecessary to point out

You don't really know for sure that she will imply it was for economical reasons and also Louise isn't exactly secretive about her size/weight is she?

It's a beautiful dress and I think she looked lovely in it tbh.

Out of interest I listened to some of her podcasts and at first I didn't mind it and thought people had been a bit harsh but after listening to a few episodes I'm finding it mundane.... it's the same stuff aimed at different people. She tries to guess her guests answers and answers for them but it's not the answer they are going to give which really frustrates me! I don't think she brings out the best in her guests or develops their input naturally she very much makes each topic about herself. Listening to a podcast I'm there for hearing what the guests have to say and the presenter is just facilitating this I don't feel like Louise does this. Maybe with more experience she will progress and develop but I'm.also feeling like she is slightly dated in it all being about mums and wanting it to be pink and fluffy.

Reactions: 11
One of the reasons I followed Louise (before I discovered the dark side of influencers on tattle!) is inspiration for outfits as I am a similar size.
Some of the stuff she wears is not to my taste but I liked her NTA awards dress. I’ve noticed quite a few influencers wear ASOS to events so she is not alone in that.
Did anyone notice Mother Pukkas Top in Louises photos, thought that was awful!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t like the NTA dress because of the missing triangle in the middle! Other than that it looked gorgeous on her and I do think Louise wears things well and chooses wisely outfit wise, cos I know it’s harder if you’re plus sized (I am too) especially if you’re on camera because the camera always seems to find your ugliest lumps and bumps!

Her sit down, chatty, "informative", sometimes an ad, midweek videos are always a flop.. double digits. 36k views, 46k, 26k, 60k... such poor viewing figures for a channel with 2.5m subs. She really should give them up and just focus on selling her children on her "weekly" on a Sunday. Her mid week videos are awful. She is incredibly wooden and patronising. She speaks to us like children and is very different to how she is on a Sunday. I think she has lost "it" in regards to being a YouTuber and filming videos that people want to see. They are just so boring and try hard. Not listened to the podcast.. I just can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's got no direction anymore. My bet is she will carry on flogging tit, talking tit and make money off of property development. She's constantly asking people for questions and ideas, i mean the girl has got a creative manager that says plenty for me, she's got too much money and needs more ideas so hires people to do that for her. And brands it with her title. It's sickening. When people adore these 'celebs' but it's the real hero's working in public service who get half the pay check and half the recognition and half the holidays. But no Louise you've worked hard enough to deserve another Disney holiday. Go and coordinate your outfit to Micky and call it original content.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t like the NTA dress because of the missing triangle in the middle! Other than that it looked gorgeous on her and I do think Louise wears things well and chooses wisely outfit wise, cos I know it’s harder if you’re plus sized (I am too) especially if you’re on camera because the camera always seems to find your ugliest lumps and bumps!
Yeah I didn't like the triangle bit either and she needs to put DOWN that harsh pink lippy!

the podcast guests seem to be all the ones that were on happy mum happy baby a couple of years ago

Reactions: 2
^ I wonder how Lady Louise feels about Kate Middleton inviting Giovanna over TWICE to help with her Early Years initiative. It’s all over Gi’s instagram, and Gi’s featured in some videos and photos over on the Kensington Palace insta too.

There are also whispers that she’ll be on the Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast but who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

As a huge royalist with a sort-of competing podcast, I assume she feels left out at the very least.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.