Louise Pentland #5 The writer, swimming dad fighter, Malteaser biter, and the women’s righter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an observation, it seems that darcy is at matts right now. Do we think she’ll be staying there for the full 3(+) weeks or do we think she’ll be coming back? Will be interesting to see what happens considering Louise pleading with people to stay at home all week...

Reactions: 1
Just an observation, it seems that darcy is at matts right now. Do we think she’ll be staying there for the full 3(+) weeks or do we think she’ll be coming back? Will be interesting to see what happens considering Louise pleading with people to stay at home all week...
The Government have said children under age 18 can move between parents who are divorced so I presume they will continue their usual routine?

Reactions: 7
The Government have said children under age 18 can move between parents who are divorced so I presume they will continue their usual routine?
I stand corrected, thanks for letting me know. Not something that affects me personally so hadnt looked that deep into it, thanks ☺

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Louise Pentland 6: engagement’s low cos my content’s crap even though I’ve got a ring and a new tooth gap

Reactions: 10
Was just about to ask about Darcy. Iv not been looking but just had a flick through her instas. Child sharings been highly advised against ATM!! What are they playing at?

Yeah although you are allowed to pass children between houses it's not ideal and everyone I know is avoiding it. Darcey is old enough to understand why she needs to stay in one place. Liam's still going to work. It would be an awful decision to work but Im a nurse and I know the guilt I feel every day coming home from work knowing I could be passing this illness onto my family. I think I'd take the option of keeping them safe with another parent for a short while.

Reactions: 7
Lol how did Louise manage to lose her canine?

Also I hate to break it to her but canines aren't that easy to replace, it's probably the worst tooth to lose. I'm wondering if she's gonna have to get a denture at least for a bit.

She's certainly gonna need a hell of a lot more dental surgery if she wants an implant

Reactions: 5
Lol how did Louise manage to lose her canine?

Also I hate to break it to her but canines aren't that easy to replace, it's probably the worst tooth to lose. I'm wondering if she's gonna have to get a denture at least for a bit.

She's certainly gonna need a hell of a lot more dental surgery if she wants an implant
She never said, she said it was really painful at the tooth and then all the way around to the bottom jaw, would only really have removed it if it was badly infected/rotten/dead. Who knows what actually happened

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She must have had really stinky breath if it was that decayed 🤢
She probably had a tooth infection. Sometimes they can't save the tooth. I lost a tooth through an infection in my 30's when I was pregnant. Luckily it was near the back so you can't notice the gap when I smile.

My son has a false front tooth owing to an accident when he was younger. They have to take an impression and make the tooth on a plate so that's probably why she's having to wait as Dentists are only dealing in emergencies. If she wants an implant, that process can take about 2 years.

Reactions: 1
Just went on Matt and Devons insta's.. don't ask... clearly extremely bored. Anyways, how different does Darcy dress! She is mostly in jeans, hoodys, t-shirts, trainers, a black choker necklace (I bet Louise was horrified at them pics!). She looks more like an typical (nearly) 9 year old when she is with Matt as Louise dresses her like a victorian toddler! Its quite unfair now that Darcy is getting older. She needs to be allowed to explore her own sense of style rather than the vastly different styles of her mum and dad. Louise definitely see's her as a doll to dress up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.