Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the previous thread, I think you guys are right that she's not so causally begging for a #gifted kitchen.

I watched lily pebbles home renovation videos and in the first one (I think) she says they aren't doing the bathroom because they can't afford it (also imo the bathroom was actually pretty good it just wasn't their style but I defo wouldn't have minded keeping it for a couple of years to save up) and then a few vlogs later they're ripping up the floors because they've been gifted their whole bathroom 🙄

Can't wait to see which company gifts Louise a kitchen 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t Liam help pay towards a new kitchen? She tries to be so independent he must feel like the lodger!

She’s definitely hoping she’ll be offered a free one. Probably hoping for a 4K sink like MoD!

Reactions: 3
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a serious suggestion - I have the worst thread title ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carrying on from the previous thread, I think you guys are right that she's not so causally begging for a #gifted kitchen.

I watched lily pebbles home renovation videos and in the first one (I think) she says they aren't doing the bathroom because they can't afford it (also imo the bathroom was actually pretty good it just wasn't their style but I defo wouldn't have minded keeping it for a couple of years to save up) and then a few vlogs later they're ripping up the floors because they've been gifted their whole bathroom 🙄

Can't wait to see which company gifts Louise a kitchen 😑😑
She might not get a gifted kitchen though, the Saccone-Jolys have been blatantly begging for new bathrooms since they brought their place over a year ago and still hardly any of the toilets or showers work properly.
I don't think she's relatable enough to be gifted something as huge as a kitchen.

Reactions: 2
Why does she want to get into traditional media? It would be MUCH harder work, longer hours & probably not paid much more. She earns an obscene amount of money from sitting on her arse doing FA, just be happy with it!

Reactions: 10
Why does she want to get into traditional media? It would be MUCH harder work, longer hours & probably not paid much more. She earns an obscene amount of money from sitting on her arse doing FA, just be happy with it!
I wonder this too! It’s like she needs to prove she can do it

Reactions: 6
Tagging smyths toys in her insta story with how much pearlie girl loves the Care Bears, then subtly mentioning how her mum got her one before she died. I mean come on if that’s not the biggest beg you’ve ever read. Just buy her it you tight ass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tagging smyths toys in her insta story with how much pearlie girl loves the Care Bears, then subtly mentioning how her mum got her one before she died. I mean come on if that’s not the biggest beg you’ve ever read. Just buy her it you tight ass 🤣
I'm genuinely shocked as I assumed you were exaggerating and then went and sure enough she's tagged them 4 times across stories I am CRINGING 😳😳😳

"I bet father Christmas loves smyths toys" what in the long suffering duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm genuinely shocked as I assumed you were exaggerating and then went and sure enough she's tagged them 4 times across stories I am CRINGING 😳😳😳

"I bet father Christmas loves smyths toys" what in the long suffering duck?!
It was the tagging that got me as well, I mean COME ON Louise, that was just shameless 🤣 it’s not like she’s skint 😬

Reactions: 12
500K as in 500 000 punds!!!!!

That is madness!!!! That is like 5 million Norwegian kr :eek::eek::eek::eek: I could buy a two bedroom in a nice location in Oslo (the capital of Norway)!!

Why the duck is she begging for a new kitchen when she clearly has the money for that.

I wish I was in England and joined YT and made millions doing basically nothing. WTF did I go to Uni for?

Reactions: 23
A while ago she was moaning about the cost to widen the garden doors and putting windows on the corner plus getting under floor heating. Now she’s talking about ripping out her kitchen to get a new one put in! She’s been talking about redoing the bathroom since she moved in yet hasn’t done anything about it.

• Wow
I think its a status quo thing.
She must feel embarrassed at the school gate, especially 5 years ago when Darcy started school. Its a private school, most of the parents are well off, professionals and then there she is, making money from selling tit to 9 year olds and pimping out her children for money. I think she likes to think that she is "better" than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend has had a new kitchen fitted and cost her and her boyfriend £4K, which compared to Louise’s yearly wage is a drop in the ocean.

• Wow
Anyone read Louise’s “emotional” stories. Just a gut feeling but do you think she’s split up with Liam?

I haven’t watched her in months as she’s such a snooze fest but she’s crying out for attention for something.

I
Anyone read Louise’s “emotional” stories. Just a gut feeling but do you think she’s split up with Liam?

I haven’t watched her in months as she’s such a snooze fest but she’s crying out for attention for something.
Just had a look at the comments (couldn't face the vlog!) and I think they're still together. Seems she's thinking of becoming a midwife though 🙈 Maybe inspired by MOD?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My friend has had a new kitchen fitted and cost her and her boyfriend £4K, which compared to Louise’s yearly wage is a drop in the ocean.
Yeah, but do you think Louise is going to want a kitchen which “only” costs £4K, she is gonna want some high end designer kitchen #gifted to the value of £10k+ as a minimum.

500K as in 500 000 punds!!!!!

That is madness!!!! That is like 5 million Norwegian kr :eek::eek::eek::eek: I could buy a two bedroom in a nice location in Oslo (the capital of Norway)!!

Why the duck is she begging for a new kitchen when she clearly has the money for that.
Too busy spending it on pleated skirts and Disney ears...

Reactions: 8
The cheek of that woman, like seriously she's out of the world - maybe its all the Disney crap that has hollowed out her head.

She should just be honest ans say that she's a cheep ass and wants free stuff.

Is there not a rumor going around that she's not sending her second child to the expensive private school Darcy is attending- she can clearly afford it. Ah but poor little thing, I guess having 500K is a bit of a tight budget to be able to save for your child's future :poop:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.