Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if the "guest" was a friend/ relative of Liam's... As she has said on film.. I have to share my home... Implying/ inferring he is almost a guest himself. God help poor Liam if it was , particularly if a member of his poor family.😩

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't be surprised if the "guest" was a friend/ relative of Liam's... As she has said on film.. I have to share my home... Implying/ inferring he is almost a guest himself. God help poor Liam if it was , particularly if a member of his poor family.😩
Maybe it was Liam? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
1 mins 9 seconds into mummy day at home😡 why why why WHY do these bloody vloggers think its interesting to watch someone make their huge luxury bed, put in a wash, make friggin porridge?????? Especially when they are doing it in a luxury house ( compared to us normal people doing 40 plus hours a week with no cleaner\ no nanny)

Lazy lady louise... You spout about understanding but you dont. I know you have done some /small amount of charity donate jobs but get out in your local area.. Volunteer, vlog when allowed women's charites, homeless food banks... Show them to promote them!!! stop doing bloody hauls which are just so out of touch with current climate of reduce / reuse. Plus so much in the news about family poverty in the will hols for food. Get your arse out there... Look at it as a new angle for your platform as you 've no book to do, and a nanny too ! Stop the shop shop ...box gifts... Ask gifted for products charities need.
USE YOUR PRlVILEDGED current situation, and lull in media work to do something good... Educate your sheep... Involve Darce y . This could be your new YouTube / angle.

Reactions: 20
She is posting on FB and Twitter that she is NOT pregnant. Repeat NOT pregnant. Please can people be understanding. Eh???

She is on R4s Woman's Hour tomorrow - 'best selling author and mummy blogger'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
She is posting on FB and Twitter that she is NOT pregnant. Repeat NOT pregnant. Please can people be understanding. Eh???

She's not pregnant. She's just given up WW and has put on all the weight she had lost.

Reactions: 9
really dislike the name ‘mummy day’ - aren’t you a mother every day? like it’s some extra chore or role to be a ‘mummy’ when that should be your role no matter what you’re doing - working etc. Just makes no sense to me 😂

Reactions: 35
really dislike the name ‘mummy day’ - aren’t you a mother every day? like it’s some extra chore or role to be a ‘mummy’ when that should be your role no matter what you’re doing - working etc. Just makes no sense to me [emoji23]
In her case it is as Darcy is away 50% of the week plus add in the 6 hours of school when she is with Louise and it isn’t school holidays, she has her nanny 4 days a week then the live in nanny, sorry boyfriend Liam too.

Reactions: 11
really dislike the name ‘mummy day’ - aren’t you a mother every day? like it’s some extra chore or role to be a ‘mummy’ when that should be your role no matter what you’re doing - working etc. Just makes no sense to me [emoji23]
It just goes to show you how every other day of her life is. When she is without the help of the nanny, cleaner, Liam or other family member, she gets to play the role of your every day, stay at home mum. It’s not the norm for her.

Reactions: 7
3 hrs ago on fbook she s basically begging for bookbloggers to write a good review of that bloody book. Just stop... It's embarrassing. Let it GO.😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
really dislike the name ‘mummy day’ - aren’t you a mother every day? like it’s some extra chore or role to be a ‘mummy’ when that should be your role no matter what you’re doing - working etc. Just makes no sense to me 😂
I agree. I work two mornings a week. I don’t call the days I’m with my kids ‘mummy days’. I just say ‘I’m not working today / today isn’t a work day.

I’m not convinced she enjoys her ‘mum days’ very much. She’s always moaning and telling the world about them, like she expects a medal for parenting her children.

ALSO, DEAR LOUISE: STOP COMMENTING ON THINGS / REPOSTING THINGS SAYING YOU’RE BROODY IF YOU DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL PREGNANCIES

Reactions: 9
So... Buggy walk ( hmmm ref to tattle comments, mine incused hands up, about her not even doing a brisk walk let alone the physical training to do strictly... Why do you showcase your bloody branded with kath kidston bag on the one of , very expensive gifted buggy as opposed to the lovely view of where you where? I 'll answer that lazy,lethargic, lethargic lump... Cos you are secretly touting for more freebies to fill your po box!!! Stop it. Start giving something back instead of becoming fast becoming ... Lazy lady louise load me with loads of lovely luxuries😡😡😡 tout for things for charity donsyions. Give that bloody gifted outdoor toy latter a week to a summervholuday/ children's charity. Do it with Darcey.😡 read this too

Reactions: 5

I’ve got a feeling she’s struggling to conceive again from something she said in a previous vlog. I think her asking for people to be understanding is because she’s now realised not everyone falls pregnant easily and so people asking if you’re pregnant can be upsetting to those who are struggling to conceive.

I agree. I also dislike the phrase ‘date night’ for couples. Going on a date is what you do when you first meet someone, not years down the line when you’re married with kids!

Reactions: 8
I’ve got a feeling she’s struggling to conceive again from something she said in a previous vlog. I think her asking for people to be understanding is because she’s now realised not everyone falls pregnant easily and so people asking if you’re pregnant can be upsetting to those who are struggling to conceive.
I’ve been thinking the same. She’s said many times in the past that she conceives very easily as she got pregnant with both Darcy and Pearl on the first try. If this is what is going on then I think she’s now realised that not everyone is that lucky. It took me 4 years to have my daughter who is now 11 years old. I didn’t have the money for IVF or private healthcare so we just had to keep trying every month and hope for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More gifted clothes!! It’s disgusting. She can easily afford to buy her own clothes with her £500k she paid herself last year but gets free clothes.

Reactions: 7
More gifted clothes!! It’s disgusting. She can easily afford to buy her own clothes with her £500k she paid herself last year but gets free clothes.
It would be nice if everytime she was gifted new clothes she donated some of her old ones. That's what I would do, although that's mainly because I hate having too much stuff (especially if I'm not using it).

Reactions: 4

To be fair people shouldn't be asking if she's pregnant (not just her but any woman) I had a regular customer at work ask when I'd be having more, as she knew I had a toddler. I'd been off the previous week having a miscarriage at 3 months pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.