Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread two.
I combined what looked like the top two suggestions @RALN @shartgoblin so I hope that’s ok!
Continue here, just in time for the New Weekly (nap inducing vlog)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing is we wouldn't know if Louise sees Esther or not cz she doesn't bloody vlog anymore! Just flings her subscribers 10 mins of a day where she's not doing anything, lazy slob.

Reactions: 15
Thing is we wouldn't know if Louise sees Esther or not cz she doesn't bloody vlog anymore! Just flings her subscribers 10 mins of a day where she's not doing anything, lazy slob.
Now that’s unfair, she props her camera up against the bath, removes her “72 hour stay put” makeup and finds ways to shade her dad at least every second week.

The New weekly..... but the same unresolved issues and inability to act like an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s more than obvious she is bored of vlogging. Probably sees herself more as a writer now she’s writing another crap book and writing columns in parenting mags (that’s a joke as she has a Nanny!). She’s also desperate to get into media.

To be honest, I don’t blame her for getting bored. Normal folk get bored in their jobs and move on or change careers entirely. Just a shame she can’t be honest about her boredom.

Reactions: 9
It’s more than obvious she is bored of vlogging. Probably sees herself more as a writer now she’s writing another crap book and writing columns in parenting mags (that’s a joke as she has a Nanny!). She’s also desperate to get into media.

To be honest, I don’t blame her for getting bored. Normal folk get bored in their jobs and move on or change careers entirely. Just a shame she can’t be honest about her boredom.
Does she have a cleaner too? Because that's not relatable parenting either!

Just seen her latest post (in the canoe). If she takes any more steps back from social media she'll be off the grid completely!

I did enjoy this weeks weekly with their day out. Liam rolling down the hill had me laughing so much. [emoji23]

I am assuming someone was at home to keep an eye on the kittens after their first injections. My eldest boy had the same injections for 8 years then suddenly had a seizure after one which needed reversing. It was the exact same brand and type he had been having. You can never be too careful.

At the end she says she has a thick skin. Pfffffffft haha haha

Reactions: 2
She says she has thick skin, but had just seconds before in the vlog referred negative comments as feedback, but you could see she was desperate to call it hate or trolls or something equally ridiculous.

She doesn’t understand why people don’t like and use Facebook, she sees it as positive, so she is totally ignorant of all the criticisms that have been aimed at Facebook in recent years, really, are you sure it isn’t just that nice cheque coming from Facebook Louise that keeps you positive about it?

Moaning about having to edit the old Weekly on a Saturday, even though it was “family time”, well poor love she has to spend a couple of hours every Saturday doing a bit of work. Woe is her, it isn’t like millions of other people lose their “family time” because of working much more than a couple of hours on a Saturday. Is she that ignorant of the privileged position she is in. She has family time for the rest of Saturday, all of Sunday, all week with Pearl, half the week with Darcy when she finishes school. It’s a lot more time than many parents get who work much longer hours.

A nice little comment she made about vloggers saying there is lots going on behind the scenes, if all vloggers are saying it either all vloggers are lazy or all are lying. Well, I think it is more a mixture, some lazy some lying. Most of them don’t know what it means to be busy having never worked proper jobs.

Reactions: 13
I only watched a little bit of the vlog. Why is she repainting the bedroom, didnt she get it done less then a year ago?

Reactions: 10
I only watched a little bit of the vlog. Why is she repainting the bedroom, didnt she get it done less then a year ago?
I wondered that as well actually. She has only just had it painted, and I’m sure she’d had it repainted just before the last time but didn’t like the colour. She never stops getting the bedroom painted it feels like.

Reactions: 5
I wondered that as well actually. She has only just had it painted, and I’m sure she’d had it repainted just before the last time but didn’t like the colour. She never stops getting the bedroom painted it feels like.
I don't think Liam was too fond of a bright pink bedroom. Not surprised tbh. Do they both own the house or is it just her? There seems to be nothing of Liam around even in the bloody walk in wardrobe. Poor bloke must feel like he's renting.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Liam was too fond of a bright pink bedroom. Not surprised tbh. Do they both own the house or is it just her? There seems to be nothing of Liam around even in the bloody walk in wardrobe. Poor bloke must feel like he's renting.
Pretty sure it is her house. I can’t remember timelines, I feel like it all happened very quickly with Liam and Louise, like he move in because she got pregnant. But i might be wrong because I don’t remember the timeline of their relationship. But it definitely isn’t Liam’s home in that you can’t see what input he has had on thendecorative choices, it’s all Louise and all garishly pink.

She doesn’t understand why people don’t like and use Facebook, she sees it as positive, so she is totally ignorant of all the criticisms that have been aimed at Facebook in recent years, really, are you sure it isn’t just that nice cheque coming from Facebook Louise that keeps you positive about it?
I wouldn't be surprised if she's payed 6 figures a year as some kind of Facebook lobbyist.

She should say #Ad when talking about Facebook and stop lying with her pretending she's not paid by FB to share their PR puff pieces.

Can you remember when abouts in the video she spoke about FB?

Reactions: 8
I think she must have got it repainted as Liam isnt too fond of the pink explosion everywhere. I think its a nice compromise a neutral colour with glitter in.

Reactions: 3
Waaa I thought my suggestion had most votes 😭 day ruined (not really 😂)

I feel like glitter on a wall is pretty childish to be honest. Personal preference though, I know.

Reactions: 7
How long has she lived in that house? From memory her bedrooms bern navy, bright pink and light pink and now glittery?! And every time she's paid someone to do it?! We moved into our house at the end of 2016, we've still not done each room once, Never mind multiple times! And that's doing it ourselves, we'd have done even less if we were forking out for someone to do it for us! 😱

Reactions: 5
How long has she lived in that house? From memory her bedrooms bern navy, bright pink and light pink and now glittery?! And every time she's paid someone to do it?! We moved into our house at the end of 2016, we've still not done each room once, Never mind multiple times! And that's doing it ourselves, we'd have done even less if we were forking out for someone to do it for us! 😱
Around 2 years?? She was pregnant with Pearl, I think she did the pregnancy reveal there ???

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can she not cook? I couldnt believe when i saw her having pasta and pesto for lunch yet instead of sharing with pearl she had made her waffles and chicken nuggets? Im sorry but there is no reason for a child so young to be having such proccessed food,i can understand if other kids were having them and she chucked a few bits on her tray but as a full meal? between that and filling her with formula for no reason she has already started bad habits at such a young age

Reactions: 10
Waaa I thought my suggestion had most votes 😭 day ruined (not really 😂)

I feel like glitter on a wall is pretty childish to be honest. Personal preference though, I know.

I’m afraid you were a close 3rd (13, 14 and 15 votes) so I just blended the first 2. 😉

I feel sorry for Liam, Louise made it clear from day one the house was hers and Darcys.
That was pre pearl obviously 🤷‍♀️
I feel like because of everything that happened with Matt, Louise is adamant she doesn’t need a man (pearl gets her name, she gets “engaged to herself”) but that can’t be easy on Liam when he always seems to play second fiddle and it feels like (from the vlogs last year) he’s just living in her house.
I do wonder if she’s totally different off screen because if she isn’t the man is a saint. Although her tinder ex’s apparently found her high maintenance, so maybe he is just one of the dudes with hidden wings 🤷‍♀️
She’s hard work for 40-60 minutes once a week.
Without the screen between us I’d want to lock her in the utility room with the unstoppables and Method... rhubarb obviously 😐
I hate myself that I remember that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.