Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound harsh but maybe Louise should have been watching Pearl more carefully then her hand wouldn’t have got caught in a door. It’s not her guests job to watch her child and I am sure that guest will have already felt like tit for what happened without Louise posting it on Instagram. Take some responsibility Louise.

Reactions: 15
She says on her stories today that people ask if she’s still friends with Marie and it’s a FIRM YES. Wonder if she’d give a firm yes for her and Zoe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This might sound harsh but maybe Louise should have been watching Pearl more carefully then her hand wouldn’t have got caught in a door. It’s not her guests job to watch her child and I am sure that guest will have already felt like tit for what happened without Louise posting it on Instagram. Take some responsibility Louise.

Accidents are inevitable even if you are so careful and constantly watching your children... something is bound to happen at some point.

It all just seems to pointless, I’m more side-eying Louise for turning the incident into insta content.

She clearly sat in the hospital taking photos of the xray, despite being told Pearl’s hand was fine! So attention seeking.

She’s probably one of those people that check into hospital on Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Accidents are inevitable even if you are so careful and constantly watching your children... something is bound to happen at some point.

It all just seems to pointless, I’m more side-eying Louise for turning the incident into insta content.

She clearly sat in the hospital taking photos of the xray, despite being told Pearl’s hand was fine! So attention seeking.

She’s probably one of those people that check into hospital on Facebook.
She once did a mini vlog when darcy was young and in hospital.

Filmed in a “just letting you know where I am” kinda way. She looked livid to be there.

Reactions: 1
Just seen she put the photo of pearls hand on Twitter as well, ffs what is wrong with this woman. As if the guest didn’t feel bad enough! It was obviously an accident, if I was that guest I would refuse to have anything to do with her after that

Reactions: 8
That poor guest. I despise this culture of oversharing. At least it wasn’t Louise’s dad who was responsible, as she would’ve probably used it as an excuse to set him on fire, once and for all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched her newest vlog & had to laugh at the makeup get ready with me. I thought who wants to know how to do ugly harsh thick black liner & clumpy spider lashes??
She looks so much prettier with softer makeup
Sadly I can’t see her & Liam lasting...

She says on her stories today that people ask if she’s still friends with Marie and it’s a FIRM YES. Wonder if she’d give a firm yes for her and Zoe [emoji1787]
She wouldn’t even address the matter with Zoe. They’re obviously not friends, and haven’t been for a good long while.

She mentions her relationships with everyone else on her vlogs, but not with Zoe. Maybe they’ll always have a special place for each other in their hearts (vom), just due to being so close for so long, but they’ve long since drifted apart.

We can put the final nail in the coffin... it’s over.

I know this isn’t Marie’s page, but I get the feeling that she went through some stuff in the last year or so, and maybe she and Louise pulled back on sharing so much of their friendship online. No idea why I feel like this, but it’s a thought. I just don’t think they’re public about their friendship anymore. Their relationship has a totally different feel to it than hers and Zoe’s. Still believe they had a big falling out before Pearl was born, but I think we’ve beaten that horse to death here so I’ll refrain from going down that road again. Lol

Reactions: 2
I read the Richard and Judy summer book club recommendations on their reading club page on whsmith. They 've done this for years. She was WAS NOT on it!!! loads of current chart good chick lit books on there. Not yours Louise because not only was the story hardly fiction as a copy of too much of your life ( fact not opinion. We could list ethereal life copied for you if you like?!!!)) But very very badly written. Learn to write sentences that flow and are correctly punctuatuated. Year 6 kids have to show how to write sentences with correct clauses and use of COMMAS... You're had far too many repeatedly. Here's a book to read Louise... we primary teachers find it very useful so might you?!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.