Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reads like a teen girl talking about that male bestfriend who she knows is in love with her tho she doesnt feel the same but still keeps around in case she doesnt find somebody and has to settle for him lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I completely get not wanting to put a relationship online at all, but I’d hate it if my partner did put me online but always inserted some joke/insult to the effect of ‘you’ll do.’

There comes a point where it either looks passive aggressive and/or like you don’t care about your partner, or you’re so immature and/or insecure and concerned about appearances that you can’t actually express how you really feel about your partner.

Reactions: 19
I completely get not wanting to put a relationship online at all, but I’d hate it if my partner did put me online but always inserted some joke/insult to the effect of ‘you’ll do.’

There comes a point where it either looks passive aggressive and/or like you don’t care about your partner, or you’re so immature and/or insecure and concerned about appearances that you can’t actually express how you really feel about your partner.
Louise Pentland #19: “You’ll do”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have they actually set a wedding date??
Just a vague "a some point, when we get round to it!" - which essentially translates to "never gonna happen, but i want everyone to believe that it will, at some point, so i can use it to create wedding-related content!" 👌🏻🤣

Reactions: 9
Im surprised she’s not hammering down a wedding date for all the potential SPON content. Viewers love babies and weddings

Reactions: 2
It always seems like she thinks she’s “settled” for Liam when I actually think he is the one who settled.

Reactions: 22
It always seems like she thinks she’s “settled” for Liam when I actually think he is the one who settled.
It's him that's settled 100%... he seems an infinitely more likeable, relatable bloke, not bad looking and seems a lot less stunted than her. He could do a lot better, but he's done the 'right' thing by Pearl and has stuck around for a woman who does not appreciate him (no matter what she says!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Louise probably also has such a problem with Pearlie because she looks so much like her dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.