Louise Pentland #15 The only thing Louise has influenced me to do this year is unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit @flixy83
Nobody suggested a thread title so I just sorted from most liked posts in the previous thread until I found something suitable.

Nothing new has really happened. Her youtube videos are quite tit, she is still using that god awful white walker filter on instagram and 95% of her content is Ads.

Small recap from the previous thread:
- Darcy's instagram hit 10k followers and Louise bought balloons to celebrate
- She eventually deleted Darcy's instagram account because it became too much for Darcy to handle
- She dressed Darcy like Queen Elizabeth at an event with her dance school. The outfit was of course AD | Gifted
- She made 10 goody bags for needy families the same month she spent thousands of pounds on tacky Christmas decorations
- Despite Darcy being 10 years old and Pearl 3 years old, Louise is still making them dress the same
- She wrote a passive aggressive response to a fan pointing out yet another Ad. Lady Louise posts FREE content that everyone should be grateful for, even if it's another Ad. Wooo! x
You can find her wonderful comment here:

and not surprisingly, more gifted trips that she can afford to buy herself and even more toys for the girls that will end up in the rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My first thread title and I wasn’t even trying…..about the same effort lazy Louise puts into her socials 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she need to post so much about her donations? It just screams "look I help out poor people, how good am I?"

She's posted twice that her and Darcy is in the newspaper for the donations. Focusing on being recognised for her actions instead of just doing the good action!

Reactions: 20
I was bored and Louise’s latest vid showed up on my recommendations (thanks yt) and out of curiosity I checked it - shes uploading every 2 weeks?? She really has become lazy louise…

Reactions: 3
Did she need to mention their ‘blended family’… no she didn’t. It’s not really relevant to going to visit Santa 🙄

7DD53D84-7D72-4C8D-8211-B299996C562D.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Did she need to mention their ‘blended family’… no she didn’t. It’s not really relevant to going to visit Santa 🙄

View attachment 916252
I basically was awol from the Louise threads for the whole previous thread nearly.

And now after just seeing one post on a new thread, I'm annoyed already. And the only accurate way to express how I feel is through the immortal words of Miss Patsy Stone

d4b734b41e122e37c34336a0d388d1e7.gif

• Haha
Never mind the dress, what shape is her leg?View attachment 917845
She really has not so nice legs and the filter certainly doesn’t help as it makes it more obvious. Normally she doesn’t show them much/prominent. But I think they have always looked like that iirc. She does a pretty good job presenting herself most of the time. I am always surprised when I get reminded of how big she actually is.

Reactions: 4
Pearl is a rocket. Love her. I think she’s going to run rings around Louise in a few years. 😂 She’s looking more like her dad now too.

Reactions: 21
No gonna lie, if my mum dressed me in the same outfit as my 3(?) year old sister, I’d be fuming

Reactions: 15
22804BD0-511F-4FD1-AD47-4F018A06F299.png

You can tell this is all just for Louise’s satisfaction, just because they “look cute”
At the age of 10 if you’d dressed me in the same outfit as my 3 year old sister’s I would have been mortified

• Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 925480
You can tell this is all just for Louise’s satisfaction, just because they “look cute”
At the age of 10 if you’d dressed me in the same outfit as my 3 year old sister’s I would have been mortified
It is a cute photo but they are being treated like movie props and not kids :( and that bauble garland look so tacky

View attachment 925480
Wtf is she doing? It’s cute when the kids are little but it looks ridiculous at this age. Their not dolls. Darcy seems like such a sweetheart but also a very sensitive kid who would do things to placate other people does she really enjoy the dressing up the same as her sister?

Wtf is she doing? It’s cute when the kids are little but it looks ridiculous at this age. Their not dolls. Darcy seems like such a sweetheart but also a very sensitive kid who would do things to placate other people does she really enjoy the dressing up the same as her sister?
Saying this though I do like Louise a lot and I think she’s being a great mum but sometimes her need for niceness and wrapping stuff up in a bow gets abit too much

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.