Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are getting so much more preachy. Yesterday morning when she was complaining about how difficult Tuesdays are since she has to juggle housework, cleaning, taking care of Pearl, picking up Darcy, GOING TO THE SALON AND HAVING SOMEONE ELSE WASH YOIR HAIR, after school clubs.
Here's a thought Louise, if you feel like Tuesdays are a busy day, don't book in a hair wash! Wash it the day before at home or even in the salon if you must, instead of complaining about how busy you are.
Agree, why would she book the salon on a Pearl day?

Reactions: 5
Am I old or are her stories super hard to follow? There's tons of teeny tiny text, I can't get through them

Am I old or are her stories super hard to follow? There's tons of teeny tiny text, I can't get through them
No her stories are hard to follow. She puts far too much text on a story when it’s only up for a few seconds so no one has time to get through it all. And she puts masses of text on screen where she’s talking too so it’s confusing if you’re watching with sound off and there’s subtitles. Not to mention they’re all over the place and there’s no rhyme or reason to any of them so each post is a new topic so it doesn’t flow.

Ita like she’s been told to post regular so she just dumps everything she can think of into her stories.

No her stories are hard to follow. She puts far too much text on a story when it’s only up for a few seconds so no one has time to get through it all. And she puts masses of text on screen where she’s talking too so it’s confusing if you’re watching with sound off and there’s subtitles. Not to mention they’re all over the place and there’s no rhyme or reason to any of them so each post is a new topic so it doesn’t flow.

Ita like she’s been told to post regular so she just dumps everything she can think of into her stories.
The lack of text contrast, white on light pink is sometimes used, is really really hard to read

Reactions: 4
I love Marie so much but I don’t wanna listen to Lou’s dumb podcast to hear what went down

Reactions: 1
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Has she deleted the darcyjanedancer insta account? It seems to have disappeared…

Watching the video she did a few weeks back with Katie Ellison
Does anyone else find it weird that smash and her friend get home and Louise got changed into her jammies in the middle of the day whilst she still had a guest over? And Katie is just sat there awkwardly in normal clothes?
Just seems kinda slobby

Reactions: 11
Does she really not know how to wash her mascara off properly as a 35 year old woman?

her eyes look grey and smudgy but face looks freshly washed!

00B5A4FB-536D-4155-B70D-4A1BA71B42AF.png

I personally cannot stand her calling herself mummy when talking to us her audience. It’s grim…

‘mummy and pearlie reel’ - just say a reel with Pearl!
View attachment 809011
How does a mum of two including a small child manage to do so few steps a day (i know the 5 is an exaggeration but still) that she feels she needs to increase them?? Im not a parent but arent you constantly on your feet doing stuff when they are awake pretty much?

Reactions: 10
How does a mum of two including a small child manage to do so few steps a day (i know the 5 is an exaggeration but still) that she feels she needs to increase them?? Im not a parent but arent you constantly on your feet doing stuff when they are awake pretty much?
I have no idea how she’d manage this. I think five steps is an understatement but I routinely get to 7,000 steps before I even leave the house with two toddlers. Does she just shout orders from her soft office?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.