Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she is a dance Mum...Lets the girls go outside in their dance shoes. You are ruining their shoes you fool!!

Reactions: 3
did anyone listen to the podcast with Marie?

I found Marie really interesting. during Louise's marriage breakdown, Marie grounded her and reminded her that she wasn't faultless in the breakdown of the relationship, and seems to have some really good parenting tips. I tuned out of the god talk (nothing personal, just not my thing!) but it was quite interesting. and they left the rigid stricture of the normal podcast episodes so it ran much more naturally

Reactions: 16
did anyone listen to the podcast with Marie?

I found Marie really interesting. during Louise's marriage breakdown, Marie grounded her and reminded her that she wasn't faultless in the breakdown of the relationship, and seems to have some really good parenting tips. I tuned out of the god talk (nothing personal, just not my thing!) but it was quite interesting. and they left the rigid stricture of the normal podcast episodes so it ran much more naturally
The rigid structure is my main gripe with the podcast (that and her stealing the limelight to talk about herself all the time instead of actually letting her guest talk). She even said in one of the episodes "I was going to ask you about that later but seeing as it's come up let's segue into it now"... she could have just not said anything and let it flow naturally without acknowledgement

Reactions: 4
Why is she always making her daughters wear matching outfits it’s so weird!!

Why is she always making her daughters wear matching outfits it’s so weird!!
Whilst I do think it’s absolutely adorable when little people match. I think Darcy is past the age where she’d find it cool to match with her 3 year old sister.. and she probably would prefer to select her own outfits which show off her personality.

if they were like toddlers matching though it would be cute.

Reactions: 6
That rainbow cardigan she's showing off is 'only' £129.00, will this lady ever realize how fortunate she is? #gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That rainbow cardigan she's showing off is 'only' £129.00, will this lady ever realize how fortunate she is? #gifted
She influenced me into almost buying it, so when I went to check it on the website I was shocked to see how expensive it was! My goodness. I am by no means strapped for cash, but I find that price excessive for a simple cardigan that won't even survive 5 cycles in a washing machine.

Reactions: 6
Does Louise ever do anything unless she’s seen other people doing it? ‘We’ve never been pumpkin patch but everyone else was doing it for views/content so now I am’

Reactions: 7
I literally just came here to see if anyone commented on the rainbow cardigan! I too liked it then... Saw the price 🙈 She's so out of touch with her audience. I mean, I could afford that if I wanted but I won't because it's a cardigan that isn't worth the cost and won't last!

Cant believe she did that to Becky. Becky and Daniel and their 2 kids where an adorable family that is so sad and she goes and does that

Why would anyone ask Louise for advice about getting a job? The woman hasn’t ever really had to deal with that. She’s not the one to go to for advice 🙄

FFD0467B-8C0E-48FE-AE8A-C35BCE0EEECF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I think I missed this but what happened? What did she do to Becky?
Nothing bad. She just announced that her cousin and Becky split up and that her cousin was struggling to do the little girls hair when he had her.

I don’t think it was a negative or nasty thing personally, I do think Louise announcEd it for selfish reasons. But it’s not a dig at Becky.

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone ask Louise for advice about getting a job? The woman hasn’t ever really had to deal with that. She’s not the one to go to for advice 🙄

View attachment 804490
This entitled lady truly believes that she is an agony aunt of sorts - she know everything about jobs (had one) further education/uni, being a landlady, all social media platforms, being a mum, financial matters, Disney related info, dance mom stuff, home decor, the list goes on and on! Ever heard the quote, Jack of all trades, master of none? That's Louise Pentland to a T!!!

Her stories are getting so much more preachy. Yesterday morning when she was complaining about how difficult Tuesdays are since she has to juggle housework, cleaning, taking care of Pearl, picking up Darcy, GOING TO THE SALON AND HAVING SOMEONE ELSE WASH YOIR HAIR, after school clubs.
Here's a thought Louise, if you feel like Tuesdays are a busy day, don't book in a hair wash! Wash it the day before at home or even in the salon if you must, instead of complaining about how busy you are.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.