Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @SwipeUpSally

Some unverified tea was posted about Liam and Louise, and how they had a night nurse for Pearl
More spelling errors from our favourite best selling author!
She posted a job listing for a social media assistant whose role would include driving around for props
Liam, Louise, Darcy and Pearl are going to Disneyland in October and Louise will be taking Pearl again in March
Lazy Louise hired professional organisers for Pearl's bedroom
A throwback to Liam dumping Louise early on but then she got pregnant with Pearl so they reconciled
She's been buying bots to boost her following because no one real wants to follow her anymore lmao
She really thinks her privileged life is attainable for normal people, as if we all grew up with a millionaire dad and started Youtube when it wasn't oversaturated with content
She released a line of overpriced bags with LRM goods
She has no idea what the word 'thrifty' actually means
Lately her instagram content revolves around Darcy and her dancing
More whinging about Pearl
She started following a children's talent agency

and despite being an NSPCC ambassador, she made Darcy an instagram account

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh wow, I missed that Louise followed a children’s talent agent. It looks like Darcy’s account follows them too :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I must have missed her saying her business situation was attainable to everyone as some sort of encouragement. She likes to use her past office job as some sort of working woman bona fides. Didn't her and Matt get family money help with their first house? And didn't she very quickly stop working to have Darcy and do crafts and DIY around the house? Being a SAHM in a house at 25 b/c you have enough money not to go back to work and starting a blog and then YT channel in your free time that just happens to catch the wave of early YouTube is all luck and privilege. If they weren't in the financial spot for her to be a SAHM and she'd had to go back to that office job after having Darcy I doubt her blog would have gotten started. "If I can do it so can you". If I can swan around my big house filled with tat and coast as a content creator than you, young working mum without family money, you can totally take a hobby you don't have time for and turn it into money bags. Trust me, I'm a #girlboss and you can be too. Toodlepip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I must have missed her saying her business situation was attainable to everyone as some sort of encouragement. She likes to use her past office job as some sort of working woman bona fides. Didn't her and Matt get family money help with their first house? And didn't she very quickly stop working to have Darcy and do crafts and DIY around the house? Being a SAHM in a house at 25 b/c you have enough money not to go back to work and starting a blog and then YT channel in your free time that just happens to catch the wave of early YouTube is all luck and privilege. If they weren't in the financial spot for her to be a SAHM and she'd had to go back to that office job after having Darcy I doubt her blog would have gotten started. "If I can do it so can you". If I can swan around my big house filled with tat and coast as a content creator than you, young working mum without family money, you can totally take a hobby you don't have time for and turn it into money bags. Trust me, I'm a #girlboss and you can be too. Toodlepip.
If I remember correctly she’d already started her blog & YouTube when Darcy was born so that’s what allowed her to stay home. I believe from what she’s said if YouTube didn’t take off when it did then she would have probably ‘had to go back to work’. She was not a SAHM before YouTube as Darcy was born after she started it because Zoe made a video on louises channel when she was in labour announcing ‘baby glitter was coming’ because Louise and Zoe already knew each other through blogging. Although Louise has since deleted that video from Zoe…

Reactions: 9
I do wonder what will happen in 10 - 15 years time when 1) all the teenagers who've grown up aspiring to be influencers like Louise and Zoe Sugg etc. have either realised that they aren't talented enough to do that as a career or the market is so over saturated with people it's not a viable employment option, and 2) when people like Louise are no longer cool and relevant. Where will their income come from? What will their kids think when they're 15 years old and Mum used to be an instagram zeleb and now has to have a part time job and they can't afford food?

I do wonder what will happen in 10 - 15 years time when 1) all the teenagers who've grown up aspiring to be influencers like Louise and Zoe Sugg etc. have either realised that they aren't talented enough to do that as a career or the market is so over saturated with people it's not a viable employment option, and 2) when people like Louise are no longer cool and relevant. Where will their income come from? What will their kids think when they're 15 years old and Mum used to be an instagram zeleb and now has to have a part time job and they can't afford food?
The ‘Brit crew’ have already made millions each. And most of them have invested their money into other things / businesses / property. Plus they’ll always make money from old videos of people decide to go back and watch something previously made even if they stop making videos. It’s really unlikely they’ll end up broke, most of them don’t massively splash their cash and instead get so much for free anyway.
Louise has at least 2 properties she’s the landlord of which she’ll make money from. Zoe is co founder of an app, and has like 5 books published and alfie has invested in property and companies. They’ll both continue to make money from their previous accomplishments…

Reactions: 29
It makes me sad to see how she treats Pearl and also to read the post about how she is demanding with Liam and dosnt want to look after the baby etc… wonder if that is why her last marriage broke down?.. considering everything she went through as a child which sounded horrendous. I am surprised she is so negative with her words around Pearl.

Also again on the darcy Instagram page. A post of several of the same photos all highly edited. Feel bad for kids that they can’t just have a raw unedited photo. Sorry Darcy mummy needs to edit the photo in 10 different ways then ask the public to vote for there favourite.

Reactions: 18
Ok poor Darcy.
On the dancing Instagram, pictures 4 and 5 look identical filter wise.
The whole thing is so wrong.
Firstly, the Instagram shouldn't exist, and if it must, it needs to exist privately.
Secondly, I thought the account was dedicated to dance, not filters. Does Louise think the intended audience is going to be interested in filters? No, the Instagram should be for her fellow dancing friends who are only going to be interested in the dancing. Not everything is about filters and Instagram. It's worrying she thinks other people are interested in the editing of the photos in the way she is.
Stop pushing everything onto others, Louise.

Reactions: 21
Yea I thought it was really odd when she said 'I can't wait to edit these photos'

Like the photos aren't happy memories or anything, just a product

Reactions: 31
Louise will be ok. She’s a landlord 😆

Louise will be fine she’s turned darcy into a pro dancer to provide income x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She talks about (ex)boyfriends a lot for someone in a committed relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Now Matt is reposting ballet pics of Darcy, how thick is he? A teacher who knows the rules about underage accounts and he's actually on board with it? He should know more than anyone how negative social media feedback can affect kids. Even more so that Louise had hinted that her daughter secretly reads them unaccompanied! These two have no respect for their daughter or her privacy, they need to think long and hard about this going forward...a few freebies is definitely not worth the heartache it could bring with it. Idiots!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Now Matt is reposting ballet pics of Darcy, how thick is he? A teacher who knows the rules about underage accounts and he's actually on board with it? He should know more than anyone how negative social media feedback can affect kids. Even more so that Louise had hinted that her daughter secretly reads them unaccompanied! These two have no respect for their daughter or her privacy, they need to think long and hard about this going forward...a few freebies is definitely not worth the heartache it could bring with it. Idiots!
In the previous thread, there were tweets from Devon saying someone had followed them home when they were with Darcy. That is horrifying. I’m surprised after an incident like that (I know it was 4 years ago now), they’d be so ok with Darcy having a public IG profile.

You would think that with two sets of adults in the picture, someone would have put their foot down and said the IG was inappropriate. I could see maybe a private one for friends/family (I still think 10 is a bit young), but a public one shared by Louise to her 2.6 million followers?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Four adults, one teacher, one police officer and one abuse survivor/ambassador for the NSPCC no less

• Sad
Reactions: 60
Four adults, one teacher, one police officer and one abuse survivor/ambassador for the NSPCC no less
So who says that freebies don't count for anything, these three couldn't raise a smile never mind a child!

Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy watching Louise, she felt relatable at one point - but now she's become so rich and pretentious that I've unsubscribed. The way she just buys convenience and shows off with her big house, trips to Waitrose, trips abroad, paying someone to do anything and everything for her - it's an insult to her audience, as most people DON'T live like this. She had a traumatic childhood, and that's something that should be acknowledged and spoken about - but that aside for a moment, she has lived a life full of privilege, which isn't her fault as she doesn't know any different - the point is, she seems to take it all for granted and assumes everybody else has her wealth, she doesn't live in the real world and just swans about like it's the norm. I had to stop watching her because she made me angry with her flashy lifestyle and her first world problems. It's not that I want her to lose what she has, but having everything handed to her on a plate has turned her into a bit of a dick!

Reactions: 30
The account dosnt even follow him either ha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The account dosnt even follow him either ha!
He's starting to show his true colours and they're very much like his ex wife's, they're scared of looking like the baddie in all of this, like they're not supporting Darcy. Madness.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.