Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody see Darcy being taught to jive by Devon's mum? strange that a non-granny does more to encourage movement than Lady soft office Louise! I'm sure she is livid when things like this are posted but at least the child looks like she's enjoying herself rather than being used as a human mannequin for her mother's Instagram posts!
I felt the opposite 😂 I find Devon and her interests unbelievably boring. In her story before showing Darcy dancing the place was half empty and full of grannies. She’s so dull. It is nice she involves Darcy but 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.