Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really pretty with her hair down/straightened like that. I think when she has it ‘done’ it does nothing for her, it really ages her. Agree her eyeshadow is a bit too dark.

I also really like those earrings.

Wonder what this video is going to be about?

Reactions: 12
What annoys me is how she's acting like she HAS to stay off social media? Like constantly announcing 'hey I'm here even though it's my 'detox' like Louise, nobody cares, post if you want to post, don't post if you don't want to, it really annoys me for some reason. And then saying 'miss you all?' like surely if you miss engaging with your followers you'd just..... post? Why does it have to be this black and white detox/not detox thing.

Reactions: 18
She’s such a bleeping USER. “I can’t be arsed to come back and post anything for your benefit, but I need you to provide me with video content so here I am. Send me questions. Oh and miss you!” 🤨

Reactions: 8
She’s back because she’s read on here that I’m suspicious she’s on holiday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her hair looks nice straight, way better then when she has it done at the hairdressers in an 80s style bouffant

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New video is the footage of Pearl’s first Disney trip. Is it me or did someone mention this earlier in the thread. That she hadn’t ever uploaded it and wondering whether they would?

Reactions: 5
She has used 3 year old footage and actually told us to use a time ticker on our phone to countdown to the video!🤣 does she still think shes in her Zoella days?! Nobody cares Louise! Especially with content like that!
View attachment 388296

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She s bloody pathetic... The only reason she's broken her no SM month is cos she hates NO attention... She was back on Facebook stories this morning so thought... Won't be long till on her gram again😣.. Only still follow for info for here!!! Curious wonderful anyone can look back at her tit this time last year... Did she promise the same fake promise on Instagram then not deliver with the tit fake??... Posting ...Missed you all sooooo much so back???

Reactions: 7
She s bloody pathetic... The only reason she's broken her no SM month is cos she hates NO attention... She was back on Facebook stories this morning so thought... Won't be long till on her gram again😣.. Only still follow for info for here!!! Curious wonderful anyone can look back at her tit this time last year... Did she promise the same fake promise on Instagram then not deliver with the tit fake??... Posting ...Missed you all sooooo much so back???
This time last year she was extremely active with Pearl’s 2nd birthday. (It’s her 3rd today)

Reactions: 2
Her and Liam are going to do a Q&A on their engagement apparently if she ‘is able to persuade him’ to be in a video and discuss it. Asking for questions on her Facebook. See, is it just me who thinks, if he needs to be persuaded to do something like this, it’s best if they don’t do it?

Reactions: 7
Watching the vlog, it's so samey to every other disney vlog that I wondered if she'd actually uploaded it before and just re-uploaded it because DiSnEy

Reactions: 1
View attachment 388664
'Persuade' nice choice of words there Louise. If he doesn't want to be on camera don't force him. God she is all me me me. I don't give a crap about her engagement story. Surely she spoke about it during her Hello article where she managed to persuade him into doing that. 🙄

Her and Liam are going to do a Q&A on their engagement apparently if she ‘is able to persuade him’ to be in a video and discuss it. Asking for questions on her Facebook. See, is it just me who thinks, if he needs to be persuaded to do something like this, it’s best if they don’t do it?
But she allows him to live in her house so he needs to do his bit since she is in charge of all the finances(!)

She looks really pretty with her hair down/straightened like that. I think when she has it ‘done’ it does nothing for her, it really ages her. Agree her eyeshadow is a bit too dark.

I also really like those earrings.

Wonder what this video is going to be about?
Her hair is gorgeous, I am honestly jealous of it. She looks better with it straight. I find the bouncy blow out she gets when her hair dressers is open ages her a lot. I have very thin hair, not a lot of it either due to illness. All I can do is tie it back into a tiny little pathetic looking bun. 😆 I would love to have her hair and would mix it up instead of going down the same style over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.