Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my partner’s ex had a full thread ripping them to shreds I’d absolutely be there! I respect Devon as a fellow petty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Totally random and may be a total stab in the dark but, is anyone following what’s happening with Fleur de Force- she’s been outed as being on holiday in Dubai. Is anyone else wondering whether Louise’s social media “break” could be a holiday as well, Dubai or similar?! Not “technically” illegal but in pretty poor taste given the current situation in the U.K. I was actually already thinking it when I saw the drama about Fleur, but now that Matt has Covid but there’s been no mention of Darcy it’s made me think oh well maybe Darcy isn’t a close contact because she’s on holiday with Louise!

Reactions: 17
Totally random and may be a total stab in the dark but, is anyone following what’s happening with Fleur de Force- she’s been outed as being on holiday in Dubai. Is anyone else wondering whether Louise’s social media “break” could be a holiday as well, Dubai or similar?! Not “technically” illegal but in pretty poor taste given the current situation in the U.K. I was actually already thinking it when I saw the drama about Fleur, but now that Matt has Covid but there’s been no mention of Darcy it’s made me think oh well maybe Darcy isn’t a close contact because she’s on holiday with Louise!
I doubt it because Darcy will still have to do school, I imagine Liam is classed as a keyworker, and Matt and Devon love to sell out Louise so I don't doubt they would have made some sort of comment about it slyly if they could. I think Louise is just taking the break all the Gleam people are doing because you can't make as much money in January.

Reactions: 10
I doubt it because Darcy will still have to do school, I imagine Liam is classed as a keyworker, and Matt and Devon love to sell out Louise so I don't doubt they would have made some sort of comment about it slyly if they could. I think Louise is just taking the break all the Gleam people are doing because you can't make as much money in January.
Probably true but here are ways round it- Darcy could easily be taken out of school for a holiday, people do it all the time. Especially as it’s a private school. Plus private schools often go back later than other schools so her term time might only have been due to start today. Liam is a police detective (I believe) and police are key workers but surely he’s still entitled to book holiday time. The strongest argument against it is that Devon and Matt would’ve made some snarky comment by now ha ha. Maybe revealing he has Covid is their way into it... I just imagined Louise sitting by the pool in Dubai seeing the drama going down with Fleur and shitting herself about being found out. Of course if she was on holiday it would be killing her not to be able to get photos for the ‘gram!

Reactions: 4
ooh i love a conspiracy - kids are learning online though right, so Darcy could be anywhere in the world and still attending.
Def cant see Lou going to Dubai though.

I feel like Louise is too anxious about travelling to do that (even though if she did I wouldn't put it past her to be sneaky about it) but in this case I don't think she's on holiday since she only ever goes to Centerparks or Disney or maybe Spain anyway, even before Covid times.

Reactions: 7
I think Louise is just taking the break all the Gleam people are doing because you can't make as much money in January.
It’s time like this when you realise just how much insta posting and stories are purely all about money making and selling themselves. All throughout the year we get random stories constantly where Louise and other influencers just talk tit to us about nothing in particular. Then suddenly when they take a break from work because you can’t make as much money in January, it literally ALL stops. Everyone is addicted to their phone now, so I think we all know Louise’ phone is in her hand all the time yet she’s not putting anything on her stories now because she’s having a “work break”. She could easily still check in and say hello on a personal basis almost as if her followers are friends. But literally nothing which just proves that when she does post her little random pointless stories it’s all for money and classed as “work” rather than just saying hello to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Devon has put a story up playing Junior monopoly with what looks like a child so I assume it’s Darcy. Why on earth would you have your child round to your house if you have COVID? Why on earth would you let your child go round there if the other parent has COVID?

Saying that though, now I wonder if Darcy is isolating there because she was at her dads when Matt got the results?

Reactions: 11
Devon has put a story up playing Junior monopoly with what looks like a child so I assume it’s Darcy. Why on earth would you have your child round to your house if you have COVID? Why on earth would you let your child go round there if the other parent has COVID?

Saying that though, now I wonder if Darcy is isolating there because she was at her dads when Matt got the results?
He posted yesterday (when he admitted he had COVID) he had to isolate for 8 more days -it’s on the screenshot of the app. And you have to isolate for, what, two weeks if you’re positive? (The guidelines are so confused apologies if I got this wrong) so say he got his positive test result on the 5th or 6th of January, plus, Darcy was at her dad’s over Christmas, perhaps she was caught up there when he got his results as you say!

(Not that I’m defending them just that this seems the most sensible answer - bloody hope her parents aren’t stupid enough to let her go there knowing he was positive!)

Mind you, if that is the case, I think that’d suit Louise down to the ground (Darcy not being there) as it is pearl’s birthday in a few days and I’m sure I remember Louise saying she prefers to do big celebrations for Pearl when Darcy isn’t there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah if Darcy was there when he started showing symptoms and got his positive result she'll have to isolate part of their household. I'm guessing that is another reason why Devon is sleeping in the living room and not the spare room because Darcy was in there?
I wonder how many bedrooms they have or if they are trying to keep matt isolated upstairs while they stay downstairs?

Reactions: 2

What if Darcys there because Louise is on holiday so she cant go home....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What if Darcys there because Louise is on holiday so she cant go home....
Oh yes, good thinking. Does Louise have form for taking Pearl away on holiday without Darcy?
Odd of Devon to not show Darcy’s face on her story playing Junior monopoly though, is it definitely her? Surely it is, who else would it be? 🤔

Oh yes, good thinking. Does Louise have form for taking Pearl away on holiday without Darcy?
Odd of Devon to not show Darcy’s face on her story playing Junior monopoly though, is it definitely her? Surely it is, who else would it be? 🤔
God I bloody love tattle at times like this 🤣 we all release our inner Sherlock 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just come on here to say I’m shocked at Darcy still being there, touché Devon well played! Couldn’t make it any clearer you read here 😂

• Haha
Do Louise and Matt share Darcy exactly 50/50?
Thats been my understanding of it and from what she's said in regards to when Darcys at her dads in vlogs etc its added up.
Darcy was at her dads for christmas and went back to Louise's on the 26th as per Louise IG post.

Reactions: 1
Louise and Matt usually split the week up though, like 3/4 days and then rotate so they take turns having her for the weekend (unless they've changed it in Covid times idk). So no matter where she was over Christmas, she could have been between both parents houses several times already since then, so there's a strong chance she could have been there when he developed symptoms/got tested and now has to isolate there with them

Does anyone know where the floral ear climber in her stories today is from ? I need it in my life.

Also um.. Why has she a month off when all she does is instagram ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.