Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still mentions him because she STILL can't believe he dumped her! She's a narcissist and her own self importance and ego still can't move past the fact that someone had the audacity to dump HER. She doesn't seem bitter about her actual marriage because she must have been the one to want out, but the boyfriend is a real sticking point for her.

Reactions: 19
She still mentions him because she STILL can't believe he dumped her! She's a narcissist and her own self importance and ego still can't move past the fact that someone had the audacity to dump HER. She doesn't seem bitter about her actual marriage because she must have been the one to want out, but the boyfriend is a real sticking point for her.
I totally agree!

Reactions: 5
Oh god i forgot about the breakup video which makes that video so weird as a 4 month fling breaking things off is just like... life. SO intense to make a video about it.
Didnt he basically tell her she was high maintenance and she got annoyed... at least he was honest and told her the real reason and stopped it before it went further tbh.
He told her she was high maintenance and she has since spent the last couple of years proving just how right he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's mentioned a few times in videos 'I hope my ex boyfriend isn't watching this' or when she talks about something mundane she'll say something along the lines of 'if my ex boyfriends are watching this they're gonna realise what they're missing'. She's allegedly happily engaged but still brings up exes like that? What a fragile mind she must have. So much for Strong Independent Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's mentioned a few times in videos 'I hope my ex boyfriend isn't watching this' or when she talks about something mundane she'll say something along the lines of 'if my ex boyfriends are watching this they're gonna realise what they're missing'. She's allegedly happily engaged but still brings up exes like that? What a fragile mind she must have. So much for Strong Independent Woman
Also the title of 'ex-boyfriend' is stretching a bit anyway really! Its someone she dated for 4 months, barely an 'ex-boyfriend' i bet he doesnt even consider her an 'ex-girlfriend' ...just someone he dated briefly.

Yeah and in her head its 'well im amazing and deserve someone who will accept me for all my flaws' which is a totally fine attitude to have if you're not that bothered and you're going to write the fling off and move on but she brings him up more than her ex husband ffs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
There’s something very unpleasant and sort of controlling to continue to insert the ex in to the narrative against his will, especially as they were together so briefly and a long time ago. And really not nice for Liam!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’ve never understood that! I watched her regularly when she was with this guy. We knew nothing about him because it was such a short relationship. But I remember her doing a video dedicated to the break up and I remember she was pissed off with his reasoning. The fact she still references the relationship is weird considering before that she had a marriage which gave her a child. This 4 month relationship shouldn’t be such a focus in her past but it seems to be!
The fact that she refers to him as an ex is hilarious too. It’s like she is in year 9.

Reactions: 3
yeah that would make sense. Sorry just assumed it meant he got the notification today. Brain melt 😂
Also it’s only 10 days from onset of symptoms so long as symptoms have ended (except cough and loss of smell/ taste which can continue for weeks)

Reactions: 1
yeah that would make sense. Sorry just assumed it meant he got the notification today. Brain melt 😂

It depends, the app can be really crap. I was only notified and given 6 days to isolate before Christmas. Last week my dad got pinged at 10pm and told he had to isolate until midnight! So he’d been in contact with someone 10 days previous but it took them that long to notify him that he didn’t isolate at all when he should have been because he didn’t know. Does my head in, they need to fix the problems.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Also it’s only 10 days from onset of symptoms so long as symptoms have ended (except cough and loss of smell/ taste which can continue for weeks)
I’m in Ireland and we’re instructed to isolate for 14 days. You can show no symptoms at all until then and then it takes two weeks to get better or worse.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.