Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap-
-Lazy Lou still feeds Doodles and Poodles crap
-Lazy Lou spends 3k on tacky christmas decs while the rest of the country is struggling to feed kids, pay bills and find jobs
-Lazy Lou is still using Doodles and Poodles for ads- despite assuring her viewers they only go on camera if they want to
-Lazy Lou is still oblivious of her privilege, and you can be too!

Reactions: 20
Lazy Lou is still doing no work. Still hiring everyone to do absolutely everything for her. Her latest job vacancy is for a sm manager. Basically the ONLY thing she does is tinker on insta and now she wants to hire somebody for that!
She hired an office space to escape Pearl but now the nanny is back she seems to be back in her bed 'working'.
She is constancy wheeling Darcy out dressed like a Victorian child for ads. Darcy looks a nervous wreck imo. Darcy dresses completely different at her dads, lots of black and always wearing a neck choker. Basically more of the same, Louise being a lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watched some of her old videos today and I'd forgotten how nasty she is to her friends and children? In the videos where Esther and her daughter are around Louise makes some pretty harsh comments to the daughter and often snarkily laughs at Esther. She even makes nasty comments to family members-especially the aunts she uses for childcare and dinner. I can't get over her WW bs. Claiming to notice the difference when she ate unhealthily and one week being determined to make better choices and the next gorging on cheese and crap again. Watching her walk is quite worrying, her knees are buckled together and she struggles to move her legs independently so she just sort of waddles and drags her feet on the floor. All while claiming to have lost wait and become more active. Not fat-shaming, I'm 'plus-size' myself but if you're spouting this bs about losing weight and moving more whilst struggling to walk from one end of the kitchen to the other you need to hush

Reactions: 10
Nicole, Meghan, Charlotte, new- minion,

We know you read here. Please for the love of god tell Louise that plurals don't need apostrophes. You don't even have to tell her it came from here but she does it on every post and it makes her look illiterate. Alternatively- if it's one of you writing the post because Lazy Lou is busy in her soft office, plurals don't need bleeping apostrophes! I don't want to be the head who corrects someone's grammar on Instagram, but she's meant to be a best selling author and I have acute second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks to @FakeSmile for the title!

Just starting the new thread because the other one was getting massive!
Having my first thread title has made my heart burst - if it weren’t for lockdown I’d be getting out more (unlike Louise who strives to spend every moment of the day in her soft office)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This lazy toddler is still churning “content” out?
HOW?
A more boring, self obsessed and nasty person I have yet to see on social media.

Reactions: 4
This lazy toddler is still churning “content” out?
HOW?
A more boring, self obsessed and nasty person I have yet to see on social media.
Her content is just #mumlife aka her complaining how difficult it is for her as a rich, white, privileged woman with a supportive fiance, ex husband, family, nanny, stable job and wonderful children, to be a parent.

Reactions: 11
Watched some of her old videos today and I'd forgotten how nasty she is to her friends and children? In the videos where Esther and her daughter are around Louise makes some pretty harsh comments to the daughter and often snarkily laughs at Esther. She even makes nasty comments to family members-especially the aunts she uses for childcare and dinner. I can't get over her WW bs. Claiming to notice the difference when she ate unhealthily and one week being determined to make better choices and the next gorging on cheese and crap again. Watching her walk is quite worrying, her knees are buckled together and she struggles to move her legs independently so she just sort of waddles and drags her feet on the floor. All while claiming to have lost wait and become more active. Not fat-shaming, I'm 'plus-size' myself but if you're spouting this bs about losing weight and moving more whilst struggling to walk from one end of the kitchen to the other you need to hush
What was the video of her being snarky to the kids? I've not watched her in ages.

Reactions: 1
Can't remember all of them but the one where her and Esther and the kids go to Center Parcs she said something to Esther's daughter quite snappily and she looked a bit uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agree... Darcy forced into bloody white lace dress😠 what yr 5 kid wears that . She s bloody vile and shameless. Stupid lazyarse hypocritical idiot. Give poor Darcy some bloody privacy all her friends in yr 5 will have phones.😫😠

Reactions: 12
So it was Marie bitsandclips that’s pregnant. I like her and her family. They’re super religious but they’re non-preachy and Marie seems like a good person.

Reactions: 7
No one has ever said or implied Darcy is not beautiful..tatlers are commentating on her being made to fake wear certain clothes to be photographed for her instagram . We have even heard Darcy say to lazylouise ... " You told me to put this on"

Reactions: 16
No one has ever said or implied Darcy is not beautiful..tatlers are commentating on her being made to fake wear certain clothes to be photographed for her instagram . We have even heard Darcy say to lazylouise ... " You told me to put this on"
A post that I think has now rightly been removed was cruel about Darcy’s appearance.

Reactions: 6
Why is she constantly asking her fans to ‘guess which baby it is’!? Her girls look completely different! They’ve got different dads ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.