Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is there to discuss about her engagement?

Is she running out of content or is it just for Louise to hear about when Liam knew she was 'the one' and all of that?

Reactions: 9
What is there to discuss about her engagement?

Is she running out of content or is it just for Louise to hear about when Liam knew she was 'the one' and all of that?
Yeah she’s really missed the boat on that one, she did the hello shoot and the hello video, and I think mentioned it a little bit in a vlog. I remember being annoyed she didn’t do a sit down video really felt like she’d ditched YouTube for hitting the big time of Hello.... not so big a deal if you ask me hahaha. Anyway, I dunno it seems a bit last ditch effect if you ask me

Reactions: 11
Louise always insists Darcy doesn't mind matching with Pearl.
Well at 6.20 in that vlog she is fuming !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Louise always insists Darcy doesn't mind matching with Pearl.
Well at 6.20 in that vlog she is fuming !!!
I laughed so loud at that bit, Darcys does not have a poker face at all. Good for you Darcy! And when she said about it sometimes being annoying having a sister. 🤣

• Haha
She has commented on carries Instagram post "love it and love a good walk". Is it just me or is this a classic 50 year old mum who just got the hang of WhatsApp comment?

Also social media detox my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Devon just said Darcey had it first on her new insta post that's prob the reason for Louise's digital detox !

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If Louise or Matt had wanted people to know about their daughters health they would have said. It really is not up to Devon to say, especially so publicly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Darcey had it over Christmas then? I wonder if Louise etc has had it as well?

Reactions: 2
I don’t see why Devon can’t share that Darcy had COVID tbh. I get that Devon shouldn’t make ‘big’ parental decisions in darcy‘s life like, say, getting a new pet or getting a piercing without Louise’s say so and I do think she oversteps and gets those little needless digs in about louise. But stating she’s had COVID... it’s just a fact? personally I don’t see why it’s such an issue, she’s not saying ‘ah she caught it from her filthy* mother Louise who I can’t stand’, she’s not making a song and dance about it and basically pimping Darcy out (for lack of a better term) ‘click here to read our horrifying news, she’s been so so poorly’, all she said was ‘Darcy had it first but she’s recovered’. I’d find it worse if Darcy was unwell with COVID and she was sat there updating everyone on every cough, really invading her privacy. Personally! 🤷🏻‍♀️

(...and also tbh if it was reversed and Darcy was with Louise with COVID I could definitely see louise doing the whole ‘woe is me my child is ill and I have to look after her‘ thing as well. Personally this is the only reason why I don’t think Louise has been ill or anything because I don’t think she could resist having a moan about it for the sweet sweet clicks)

(* I’m not saying Louise is filthy btw 🤣 just reiterating that she’s not getting a dig/insult in)

Reactions: 19
Tbh I just find it weird in general to talk about things like Darcy having COVID when she's a little kid. Idk, it just feels like information no one should be putting out there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.