Louise Cooney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a recent subscriber to her channel and I am loving her vlogs at the min. The NY content is fab and she seems like a really nice person :)

Reactions: 3
I only found her recently, through Tar Mar, and I am loving her vlogs! Not really interested in her regular content but she seems so down to earth in her vlogs, and her Q&A was great.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just discovered her! I’m living vicariously through her at the moment - love her apartment and I love NYC so I’m really enjoying her content

I just adore Louise Cooney. Such a humble, genuine young girl 🥰 Her content is so beautiful, interesting and inspiring. She is the definition of kind. She deserves all the accolades she gets x x x

I think I'm obsessed. It might be because I love NYC but I think shes just fab.
I hope she’s back in NYC soon. I love her NYC content X

Reactions: 3
Dang I wish this was a rant thread 😬

I liked her until after Christmas when she took cooper to NYC.
the poor dog was clearly depressed, her instagram followers were saying it to her and she deleted or ignored them.

then the self quarantine after returning form NYC 😐

Reactions: 1
I love Louise. Seems very down to earth, knows what she’s good at and doesn’t just try to flog anything she can.

I liked her last upload, it felt like the old Louise was back.
I’m not sure New York brings out her best side.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think New York took off the way she hoped but love the way she is so honest about it... soooo much better than the likes of MUF who pretend everything is perfect

Got to hand it to Louise she was ahead of the game in denouncing PLT over the clothing scandal. She has a good PR advisor anyway. Not sure how these influencers didn't realise before this that fast fashion is bad!

Reactions: 5
Got to hand it to Louise she was ahead of the game in denouncing PLT over the clothing scandal. She has a good PR advisor anyway. Not sure how these influencers didn't realise before this that fast fashion is bad!
I think they all knew it was bad but didn't have enough backbone to pass up the lucrative contracts until something like this basically forced them to in order to avoid major follower backlash.

I think they all knew it was bad but didn't have enough backbone to pass up the lucrative contracts until something like this basically forced them to in order to avoid major follower backlash.
I think they are playing the innocent party a bit too much here. Fast fashion has always been a problem for the environment and for the workforce making them. How can you think that clothes that are so inexpensive can allow the worker to be paid a fair wage. They have known along just have to admit it now

Anyone else wonder who she’s staying in all these hotels with? Doolin a few days ago and Dublin now? New fella on the scene?🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Yeah, it's a bit weird she isn't staying with friends since she has so many in Dublin. Wonder if she'll bother to go see Cooper again or not.

Well looking at her latest story out for dinner she’s definitely with a guy as you can see a man sitting opposite her

Do you not have to social distance when seeing friends/family in Ireland? Shes posted loads of stories these past few days with arms round friends etc?

Do you not have to social distance when seeing friends/family in Ireland? Shes posted loads of stories these past few days with arms round friends etc?

Nope, we’re allowed to mingle with up to 50. Were basically out of lockdown, just common sense now really

• Heart
yeah there’s definitely a guy with her, maybe that’s why she’s not bothered about going back to ny.
Fair play for what she said about the fast fashion companies but there’s no way she didn’t know this before, I’m sure it’s been called to her attention by followers many times. I remember once she was advertising this sustainable tracksuit and then a few weeks later showed one from nasty gal or plt and said it was a good dupe for the sustainable one... lol missed the point entirely. The amount of rubbish she was shilling all the way through lockdown really annoyed me, loungewear set after loungewear set it was exhausting. Even without the fact that those workers are being mistreated, it’s exploitative of your followers to encourage them to buy multiple loungewear sets when so many people had lost their jobs and had uncertain futures.

Reactions: 11
yeah there’s definitely a guy with her, maybe that’s why she’s not bothered about going back to ny.
Fair play for what she said about the fast fashion companies but there’s no way she didn’t know this before, I’m sure it’s been called to her attention by followers many times. I remember once she was advertising this sustainable tracksuit and then a few weeks later showed one from nasty gal or plt and said it was a good dupe for the sustainable one... lol missed the point entirely. The amount of rubbish she was shilling all the way through lockdown really annoyed me, loungewear set after loungewear set it was exhausting. Even without the fact that those workers are being mistreated, it’s exploitative of your followers to encourage them to buy multiple loungewear sets when so many people had lost their jobs and had uncertain futures.
Exactly, they were all flat out with the loungewear sets, but Louise was by far the worst! Fair play to her for putting her work on hold, but it shows how many swipe ups she usually does, her insta has been so quiet this week