Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the name is totally stupid. Remember when she said she was brainstorming ideas for names for ages and then landed on Cloo. So you didn’t manage to get past the first four letters of your surname lol. Great brainstorming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t learn how to spell or speak though. Airhead.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. “I know Celia since I was 17”.

What kind of grammar is that?

I’m sorry to say but she’s not popular enough with millennials and Gen Z to have them line up in Shaws to buy her items. She’s a bit of a “has been” if you ask me. I bet if you ask anyone between 14-25 if they know Lou, they wouldn’t have a clue who this person is.

Reactions: 13
she makes out "shaws" to be like her clothes have been stocked in arnotts or bt's................ya dont get more granny chic than shaws lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she looks awful at the dwts set. All is see is gangly legs. Belle who I can’t stand at least has something lovely on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when is she best mates with Doireann? Saying how proud she is etc?!
Since parents bought summer house in Spanish point next to hotel that her brothers in law runs….. so she can get freebie’s when she’s there ….. isn’t that right Louise 🙄

Reactions: 7
Imagine Louise as a contestant on DWTS 🤣anyone remember her “dancing” under a tree with Tara make up in Hawaii on their benefit trip 🤣 a deflating balloon had more rhythm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I buy muller yoghurts for the kids lunches every week I wonder do I quaify for a ticket to the show?? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hasn't done a tap all January but drink and spend yet "longest Month ever" for our Lou Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hasn't done a tap all January but drink and spend yet "longest Month ever" for our Lou Lou.
Just shows how either utterly empty her life is or utterly unhappy she is. Don't wish your life away ClooLou, you have a lovely life.

Reactions: 4
Poor Lou she is hasn’t had a holiday in at least 4 days now. She’s the same as Terrie McEvoy, gone for most of January but coming on saying about January blues

• Haha
Imagine if she actually had to work all of January and not see a penny for it until the last day of it. Now that makes the month drag Louise you clueless bellend

Reactions: 12
Imagine if she actually had to work all of January and not see a penny for it until the last day of it. Now that makes the month drag Louise you clueless bellend
And just in case Lou is reading, when we refer to work that means for most people - 40hr week in an office of some sort with deadlines and targets to meet. Throw a few kids in the mix on top of that. (Not that everyone has kids either) and then general life as well. She absolutely clooless about stressful real life can be for the people who followed her. Nobody wants to hear moan after having multiple holidays in January. She was also trying to be relatable by saying she needs to save this month.

Her stuff is in Shaw's!???? Well talk about clutching at straws!!! 😂😂
She would want to take down the prices first I’d she wants to sell more 😂 think she was expecting crowds Saturday I passed a few times was no one there same Today

Reactions: 1
Her stuff is more expensive then Rosie the cons. She has never given a reasonable explanation for charging such high prices. €90 for a zip up fleece is daylight robbery

• Wow
Her stuff is more expensive then Rosie the cons. She has never given a reasonable explanation for charging such high prices. €90 for a zip up fleece is daylight robbery
Can’t stand either of Rosie or Louise crap but at lease Rosie got into Arnotts with 4THRQ and poor loo has to settle for Shaws

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.