Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Clooless Lou
Anyone want to attempt a recap of thread #7?

Reactions: 1
Is she using a funny colour filter on her stories? Her skin colour scares me, she looks waxy all the time. Is she a smoker?

Reactions: 5
Recap: Clueless Lou is still single handedly changing the face of activewear by giving each item the once over with her measuring tape prior to posting. Their versatility has been highlighted in many high quality reels showing us how to take them from day to night. One word. BLAZER. Thank god travel is back for our Lou, we’ve had London, Hawaii, Morocco to name a few. Everywhere was sooooooooo nice🤩. New makeup products galore…. All products she swears by and uses everyday. Swipe ups and afs cos we know she’s always got the eye for the latest vaj flashing trends. Oh and Mark. They eat out together. Sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Caught the start of her newest video on youtube. She's launching her wine spritzer in the next few weeks and is also working on a podcast that's like an extension of her book club 🙄

Why does everyone think they need a podcast!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caught the start of her newest video on youtube. She's launching her wine spritzer in the next few weeks and is also working on a podcast that's like an extension of her book club 🙄

Why does everyone think they need a podcast!!!!
A podcast? With her monotone? No thanks

Reactions: 14
Pippa must of been sick of seeing Lou Lou swanning around on P.R trips as she's in the South of France with Lancome now😄

Reactions: 4
So sick of her coming on with her fake chat only to flog something seconds later 🥱😴
I can't bleeding cope with that spotlight promo. I literally swipe past any mention of them so fast. Think their overbearing influencer marketing might be having the opposite desired effect!!!

Reactions: 18
With these three combined I’d be making a quick exit if I was at that event 😬😂
and especially anywhere that Lauren one goes, 🙄😂 my god what a dose!
I don’t know who’s worse😅
Creator day …..Jesus … pout and throw your hip out and photoshop … did I miss anything!

Reactions: 11
So she is promoting her “fab” new seltzer at Bloom. To think of all the hard working artisan food and beverage producers around the country who would jump on an opportunity like that and this yoke gets it served to her on a silver platter. Packaging seems very bland and the seltzer market seems pretty jam packed at the moment. I don’t think it will have much of an audience.

Reactions: 9
So the name of her new drink is 67 Spritz, she has the IG account set up with a link to the website…

What an absolute moron. She obviously learned nothing from the Cloo launch shambles, or from that course she’s doing. No wonder it’s taken over 2 years to launch 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Omg her stories, what an idiot 😂
how embarrassing is the whole thing!
I don’t know how she doesn’t look back her stories and not cringe
She has no self awareness

How is she still so awkward after all these years?

Calling yourself a founder for selling a white label product is a bit of an insult to real people who start companies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.