Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants some CLOO socks as a Christmas present 😂😂 I wonder does Lou have random moments where she remembers her brands

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Wearing white, flogging sh1te, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Belle azzure needs a thread but in the meantime ….. she looks skeletal in the honeymoon pics. What they put them selves through in disciplined eating and exercise when she d look much better with a bit more weight on.

Reactions: 7
Belle azzure needs a thread but in the meantime ….. she looks skeletal in the honeymoon pics. What they put them selves through in disciplined eating and exercise when she d look much better with a bit more weight on.
I think if she pulls in her stomach any more she will get winded!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so dull but she was in NYC she had a storyline, an interest to keep many like myself watching! If she was dull it didn’t matter too much because of the journey she was on in America.

She was also providing a useful service for people who were moving there or planning to even if she wasn’t really trying to do that.

If i was her i would of hotfooted it back over there to NY post covid, and established myself providing content entirely based around living there, what to do in the city, where to go, the differences between there and other big cities etc.

The content possibilities were endless in NYC and it would have been great to see her utilise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so dull but she was in NYC she had a storyline, an interest to keep many like myself watching! If she was dull it didn’t matter too much because of the journey she was on in America.

She was also providing a useful service for people who were moving there or planning to even if she wasn’t really trying to do that.

If i was her i would of hotfooted it back over there to NY post covid, and established myself providing content entirely based around living there, what to do in the city, where to go, the differences between there and other big cities etc.

The content possibilities were endless in NYC and it would have been great to see her utilise them.
This was why and when I started following her, loved her doing up her apartment from scratch. Her grocery shopping, everything! Now she’s just a dumb bore

Reactions: 6

She doesn't need to though. She gets to go on fab press trips, she is clearly very very comfortable with what she is earning, she is out and about for lunch/dinner everyday pretty much. She has the boyfriend. On a hol or wkend break nearly every other week. She couldn't give a shiny shite if people watching are entertained or not.

Reactions: 13
Crazy that she's doing so well doing so little and providing such poor content

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.