Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really do a collab with a fitness studio and not once mention CLOO? Like surely I am not the only one who finds that bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That last vlog is so embarrassing, the constant name dropping of celebrities and berating Mark for his food choices 😫 actually felt bad for the guy

Reactions: 7
Thanks you!!
save your time, it is such a bore!! I watched some of it and I was shocked at how bad it was! The video footage is so poor, the sound is awful and the constant breaks back to her in the apartment is so cringe!

Reactions: 19
The new CLOO gear looks just as boring as the previous stuff. It’s so generic and no doubt will be just as overpriced. I don’t know what would drive anyone to buy it, I wonder will she continue to push it once her wine spritzer launches?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The new CLOO gear looks just as boring as the previous stuff. It’s so generic and no doubt will be just as overpriced. I don’t know what would drive anyone to buy it, I wonder will she continue to push it once her wine spritzer launches?
Trying to make a big deal out of generic black sports wear 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her out for a walk this morning “my new vejas” it’s a bleeping storm Louise get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll be more passionate about the wine spritzer 🍻🍸🍹🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The wine spritzer might be more of a success than Cloo and she’ll say she can’t focus on two projects, that Cloo will have to take a back seat until she can dedicate all of her time to it. And then that’ll be it and it will never be heard of again.

Reactions: 6
She's had a glass of wine in her hand more than she's been in the gym, it will of course be a success! She's a walking advertisment for alcohol!

Reactions: 7
That comment though! What a crap way to have a trip, he looks utterly fed up of her recording.
Definitely no need for all the unwanted bad quality recording. She can easily post the restaurants shes been to by tagging them and showing the menus maybe without humiliating the people with her. The BF looks really irritated and that bizarre comment about hot dogs made from rats?? She only lived there for 3 months, hardly makes her an expert on food trucks some of which are top quality, some not. If shes choosing his food for him, bad sign. Plus videoing a guy trying to eat his pizza slice...how rude! I would go batsh#t if a friend posted a video of me eating a large pizza slice. Ive been to Buddha, food is amazing and the decor is fab. She didnt exactly showcase it with her crap video. Agree with the YT poster, she needs to read the room.

Reactions: 15
Sure what do you expect from someone who gets all of their “news” from Twitter. Maybe they should have Gigi Hadid front a “don’t click the link” campaign for banks, it’s the only way to get through to the likes of Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe she's out here giving us advice on how to report fraud on the AIB website. These emails / texts have been doing the rounds for quite some time and she's just waking up now?! I doubt AIB is partnering with her to promote fraud awareness. She has a lot of dormant brain cells.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.