Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean we always knew they were snake oil pond life with zero integrity and tit for brains so I’m not quite sure why we’d expect any more from them in times like this, but yesterday really took the biscuit for a lot of them. Mentioning that poor girl’s death was nothing other than a box ticking exercise so normal service of self adoration could resume. They’re all scum.

FFS SHES POSTING FROM THE VIGIL. She has no respect 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ciara O’Doherty was the same! Posting about her YouTube channel I think and through a post in middle of it! Just for sake of it! So disrespectful! They should a least do a genuine story about the tragedy, repost helpful story’s or nothing!
Not this lame attempt at acknowledging it and then posting from a vigil today! The poor girls murder should not used for boosting your Instagram likes! Pay your respect in private!

Reactions: 11
If you look at Richard Chambers Insta, he is posting from it too, and while the lady is singing "A Womans heart" you can see LOADS of phones being held up, so I don't think its an insta hun thing!!!
Every thread I've seen today / yesterday is about how an instagram acc has either not posted enough about it, or not the correct type post or had other content along with posts about Aisling. I commented on another thread about it last night too so I won't repeat myself. But I see nothing about anything else online (twitter / news sites etc) except stories about Aisling, I'm happy enough to flick through insta for a bit of nonsensey relief! Not to know how Louise or any other Insta gal feels about a horrendous tragedy!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think any insta hun should be posting from the vigil tbh, I give Richard Chambers a pass because he is a journalist and his intentions in being there are genuine. Louise popped over to the vigil after spending the morning showing Penneys gifts and getting her hair done, and i feel she is posting purely for self serving reasons. I would treat the vigil with the same respect as a funeral, and I would refrain from posting at it. It was for reflection and support for the family not for insta huns to score points and film themselves at it. These idiots don’t know how to conduct themselves at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
It's abhorrent to post about Aisling's murder just so they can feel like they were part of something big. If they really cared, they would stop posting their own garbage for 24 hours and link ways to help Aisling's family and other victims and survivors of violent crimes.

Reactions: 16
She should absolutely NOT be posting from he vigil. We all know with her it's a tick box exercise

Reactions: 19
Unfuckingreal posts from The vigil and then next post a cheers pic from dinner.
I thought the photo op infront of the free Merc with the 2 bags of food for the homeless was insensitive but oh no Lou Lou could do better again. Like duck off, they're all the same. Go to the vigil, pay your respects and don't record and upload it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What’s the story with that new agency, they have very few followers and a lot of names signed already. Must be one of their cronies behind it. Her hair is so much better short but I’ll give her a few weeks until she has the stennos back in

Reactions: 20
She looks way better with the hair short! Her face looks more balanced or something?
Doesn't look as yellow either but that might just be the lighting
Would love to see it a few shades darker or much more ashy - bit of depth

Reactions: 7
I agree, the short hair suits her!

Does anybody think she looks like she’s been crying in the photo showing the new hair do?! It’s whatever way she does her make up I think when she makes this pose whatever it is - it looks like she’s after crying .. maybe just me 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.