Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so desperate asking for furniture!!

The BF i don't get. Like imagine logging onto a work call this morning and your colleagues being able to talk about your new apartment and everyone knowing your business it's humiliating! People who you previously only knew to say hello to in a work canteen now know the layout of your home and what couch you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That poor dog must be so confused. Not an ounce of stability or security since the day it was born, and passed from house to house and Billy to Jack. They should all be ashamed of themselves
Yea, I was thinking that a new space for Cooper must be overwhelming, especially because it's a larger home, but not due to a yard for him to run around in. Several of my friends have said that their dogs like being in their crates or their little corner of the house because they have no use for the rest of the house and get sensory overload from all the stuff that's around them but not FOR them.

I sometimes wonder if Lou overshares to come off as relatable (ie messy rooms while unpacking, giving us the entire layout to the apartment) or to desperately squeeze as much content as possible from her life.

Reactions: 5
"If you follow me a while you know I'm a big fan of mac"... I started following her the first time she was in New York and I don't remember ever hearing about Mac?
It was benefit a month ago, Catrice before that, whatever space nk sponsored, Charlotte Tilbury... Hard to keep up!!

Reactions: 24
It seems being an influencer has rotted her. Her sense of entitlement is outrageous. That quarantine she did in doolin (that she tried to make out like it was hard but would be alot of people’s ideal break away they couldn’t afford those cottages are quite pricey but of course Lou got it for free) it seemed char did everything and all the cooking. Then at Christmas it seems her sisters actually helped out with preparing everything but Louise just graced them with her presence. Even living with Meg especially at the beginning looked like Meg did everything. It’s absolutely mad how much she just expects things while she doesn’t even do the bare minimum.
This 100 % her entitlement is crazy looking for free furniture and already the bf doing the cooking now while he’s supposedly got a ‘normal job’ while she talks to her phone and then off to look at makeup in boots.
Also how she treats Cooper is ridiculous like a toy the poor dog is all over the place. Did she ever explain why she got a dog with her roommate like she was never going to be living with her long term? The sharing of the dog really doesn’t seem to benefit Cooper at all.
I know this is long now but to add to Louises selfishness and entitlement does anyone else think it’s ridiculous that she got the front room(albeit tiny) as a wardrobe but also has all the wardrobe in their bedroom and he’s in the spare? Surely as she has a separate room he should have the bedroom space and her the spare?

Reactions: 13
Wonder will mark be doing the coffee runs for Louise in between calls? Had to laugh at her today saying “right well I better go and do some work” obviously trying to make a good first impression and copy Mark!

I think the only thing she can “cook” is fajitas 🙄
How dare you, don’t you know Louise has a speciality for putting brussels sprouts in the oven 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only MAC product I’ve ever seen her is is the Whirl lip liner

Reactions: 2
She was the same when she moved in with Megan. They took turns doing dinner duty at the start and then Louise just started ordering takeaways or getting subscription meals. I’ll give it a week and she’ll be all out of ideas and he will be left to cook. Sure how many times a week can you offer up fajitas for dinner

Reactions: 11
She re buys the same stuff every time she moves house! Didn't she spend a fortune on plates, glasses and cutlery from BT's or somewhere for the last place? Now saying she only has one plate 🙄 Does she literally bin everything and just buy or get gifted everything new each time!? What an absolute waste. She had enough stuff handed to her to furnish 2 apartments last time out

Reactions: 19
She re buys the same stuff every time she moves house! Didn't she spend a fortune on plates, glasses and cutlery from BT's or somewhere for the last place? Now saying she only has one plate 🙄 Does she literally bin everything and just buy or get gifted everything new each time!? What an absolute waste. She had enough stuff handed to her to furnish 2 apartments last time out
Saying she’s loves this ‘part’ aka moving house and just begging for freebies and re buying what she’s not gifted. Ahhh I hate waste so much!

Reactions: 17
When my flatmate moved out she left the kitchen stuff we’d bought together jointly ( I didnt ask her too, she didn’t want to bring anything) maybe her and Megan did the same. Or maybe she just likes shopping which is more likely knowing her 😆

Reactions: 7
The begging for the sofa, I can't, I just can't. Is it any wonder they can afford a place like that when she literally doesn't have to put her hand in her pocket for anything!!

Reactions: 16
Honestly, I don't keep up with Louise anymore but had to go for a gander when you mentioned the new place.

Eating off a broken plate in a luxury apartment is the definition of not having your priorities straight. Surely to God, you'd wrap the only two things you had to eat off well or buy more when you're freelance and can shop any day of the week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.