Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a loser “this is where Gigi Hadid used to live”, no one gives a tit Louise grow up. I can’t get over her teeth they’re like dentures coming loose the way she speaks, particularly on s sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm gonna call it. The relationship will end this year. She is incompatible with a normal life. She said at the start of the vlog something about going to NYC for romantic weekend trips. Delusional...

She's such a try hard, every place is justified by "Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber go here" shite. Go to 11:50 in the vlog, she's having champagne and oysters for a self proclaimed fancy moment and once they're done Mark goes for a hotdog which she tells him is "made of rats". And she gave out to him for getting a croissant without consulting her ... the poor lad probably wanted some sustenance. I can't imagine making him live some double life for the camera.

The vlog was cringe, she doesn't know how to edit a clean voiceover so she's videod herself looking down at notes.
He reminded me of Paul Mescal’s character in Normal people in the video. He looked so awkward on camera.

Once the club season starts back up later on in the year he will be off the drink so he won’t be having drinks out every few days with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No sign of her cooking a dinner since there first night in either. 😂

Reactions: 5
No sign of her cooking a dinner since there first night in either. 😂
Imagine the fury of him working all day while hearing her stomping around trying on clothes and talking into her phone and doing Pilates and then no dinner ready! Brutal!

Reactions: 5
Imagine the fury of him working all day while hearing her stomping around trying on clothes and talking into her phone and doing Pilates and then no dinner ready! Brutal!
And don’t get me wrong, I don’t think because she’s the woman in the relationship it’s her duty or anything of that nature, it’s literally because she has duck all to be doing in any given day.

Reactions: 20
And don’t get me wrong, I don’t think because she’s the woman in the relationship it’s her duty or anything of that nature, it’s literally because she has duck all to be doing in any given day.
100% agree. Normal compromise of relationships.

Reactions: 3
Some of the comments on her IG are hilarious - " You look amazing Louise!! New York keep our Irish princess safe! "

Princess, really?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hopefully that’s a tattler taking the piss, cause if that’s a real person and serious I’d be going to the guards. Seriously weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And let’s not even talk about the fact that she could turn cooking into content…

Reactions: 1
I wonder is she a smoker. I just get those vibes. Her voice is quite deep and hoarse and breathy. Usually the totally obsessive fitness fanatics are inhaling cigarettes
I saw her out in a pub near me a few weeks ago and she was outside smoking as we were leaving, there was absolutely no trace of the night on Instagram

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish she would leave Cooper permanently in Limerick with her mother and Winnie. I’ve never seen that dog as full of life as he is when he’s with Winnie. They melt my cold heart. Louise is too selfish to have a dog

Reactions: 14
That vlog is insufferable!! Mark looks so uncomfortable behind those oysters and is not playing to the camera at all - he looks really fed up. I think this must be the most painful of all the vuh-logs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That vlog is insufferable!! Mark looks so uncomfortable behind those oysters and is not playing to the camera at all - he looks really fed up. I think this must be the most painful of all the vuh-logs
I thought that too, when they went out for oysters she said that “they were having a fancy moment”, and he was quick to say “you are”. He seemed like he was trying to move out of the way of the camera at that point as well. I’d say she’s hard to be around, constantly making digs at his croissant, and hotdog but still quick to ask for a bite after berating him for getting it, and telling him it was made from rats! 🙄

I know we’re only seeing a tiny portion of their time together but they seem so incompatible, and he already looks like he’s over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The basic NY reel and the dig at the end ‘hopefully next time for a little more time’ pity your other half has a real job and real world work commitments #sighprincesslou …. Where do I go to see the vlog?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.