Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic though that Doireann herself is now an influencer and IMO more annoying than most of the people she takes off. She’s a little too fond of herself for my liking.
Yep she morphed into the very thing she took the piss out of. I also find it funny how Doireann labels people trolls so easily, remember she went mental when someone messaged her something about a recipe? Yet she has no problem ripping the piss out of people’s voices. If we were doing that here on tattle we’d be labelled trolls. The hypocrisy of them all is astounding 🤣

Reactions: 16
I have to say that one think I do quite like about her is that she still has her school friends and her college friends and doesn’t seem to think she’s too good for any of them. Like it’s not as if she’s Beyoncé or anything but the level of notions Irish influencers have about themselves is huge and I think she is the only one who I can see still reconnects with friends from before she became known

Reactions: 13
They’re all the same and so fake. The fake chats first and then why they’re really on comes through and it’s all about the hard sell

Reactions: 7
I have to say that one think I do quite like about her is that she still has her school friends and her college friends and doesn’t seem to think she’s too good for any of them. Like it’s not as if she’s Beyoncé or anything but the level of notions Irish influencers have about themselves is huge and I think she is the only one who I can see still reconnects with friends from before she became known
I agree, she seems very genuine in that sense. She has her influencer friends and friend friends. It’s healthy to be able to switch off from the BS. Good for her, she’s going to need them when it’s time to move on to something else - what’s a career post influencer/content creator/ boohoo sales assistant?

Reactions: 4
*sits on bed, hi guys, brief chat about the weekend, sell sell sellllllll*
1633864192958.gif

“I’ve been using this new range lately”

*holds up products that are full to the brim and have never been opened*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This week she is advertising Aveeno 2 weeks ago it was Clarins. Cop on Louise, we know you don’t use any of that stuff at all

Reactions: 11
This week she is advertising Aveeno 2 weeks ago it was Clarins. Cop on Louise, we know you don’t use any of that stuff at all
Correct 😂 Also the haircare brand yesterday or the day before that she was preaching about that she swears by. A couple of months ago it was “kerastas-eeee” that she was flogging 🙄 These people have no shame

Reactions: 6
Would this moron not think about doing a give away for the BT advent calendar? 😤
Exactly,what do these useless clowns do with all the free PR drops they get? It's not like they would use all of them,what a waste😤 Worse still are the brands and companies throwing stuff at them. BT have plenty of well-off customers shopping or popping in for a look on a weekly basis so that advent calendar would have no problem selling out without using the likes of lazy Lou to advertise. I'll say it again, WASTE!!!😤😤

Reactions: 9
The way she showed the BT advent calendar came across as ungrateful and to be honest like she just couldn't be arsed. bleeping the products around like they were worthless. What a unappreciative wench!!

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t deserve it. She didn’t even know what the escentric molecules perfume was. The average viewer would probably have more of an appreciation and knowledge of beauty than her but I guess we can all thank our lucky stars that she didn’t try to pronounce Augustinis Bader. More stuff to shove into her overflowing drawers. Sigh.

Reactions: 12
Would this moron not think about doing a give away for the BT advent calendar? 😤
She could raise a fair whack for Pieta or cancer research in what is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s hope she reads this and does something good with it.

I think if I was BTs I would have been upset with her sharing it seemed rushed.. “look at this… what is it?.. I don’t know what it is”.. as she chicks it back in roughly and moves on to the next thing.

She could raise a fair whack for Pieta or cancer research in what is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s hope she reads this and does something good with it.

I think if I was BTs I would have been upset with her sharing it seemed rushed.. “look at this… what is it?.. I don’t know what it is”.. as she chicks it back in roughly and moves on to the next thing.
Like it's her job to know this stuff.

It's the equivalent of being a lawyer and not knowing what a contract is, or a doctor and not knowing a cannula.

Also, it's quite literally on the packaging if you wanna read it, girl.

Reactions: 12
Exactly,what do these useless clowns do with all the free PR drops they get? It's not like they would use all of them,what a waste😤 Worse still are the brands and companies throwing stuff at them. BT have plenty of well-off customers shopping or popping in for a look on a weekly basis so that advent calendar would have no problem selling out without using the likes of lazy Lou to advertise. I'll say it again, WASTE!!!😤😤
Beautiful Truth said before she gives used items to her sister or mum.. if she opens them to show off a product. She often gives to charities… I think she mentioned staff of a nursing home once… but she prefers not to discuss it too often so as not to blow her own trumpet which is fair.

I think as a beauty blogger, you do need to use new products or how can you review them but I totally agree they have to have surplus and I would hope that most find a good home for them. Direct provision would be another nice charity.A new lipstick would probably be a nice surprise to someone in there. I donate nappies and wipes but women still like to look and feel good and they have so little.

Beautiful Truth said before she gives used items to her sister or mum.. if she opens them to show off a product. She often gives to charities… I think she mentioned staff of a nursing home once… but she prefers not to discuss it too often so as not to blow her own trumpet which is fair.

I think as a beauty blogger, you do need to use new products or how can you review them but I totally agree they have to have surplus and I would hope that most find a good home for them. Direct provision would be another nice charity.A new lipstick would probably be a nice surprise to someone in there. I donate nappies and wipes but women still like to look and feel good and they have so little.
Edited to say she gives the unopened stuff to charity. I should really proof read!!!! 👀

Reactions: 3

Edited to say she gives the unopened stuff to charity. I should really proof read!!!! 👀
She could even pose in front of her Tesla after donating, for the gram!

• Haha
Strange that tonight Megan stated that she often gets bits from Louise and was raving about some Charlotte Tilbury lipstick that Louise gave her!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.