Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on her Cloo page for three days, not even any stories. Isn’t it meant to be launching in a few days? Wouldn’t you be posting stories to get the algorithm up? I’ve honestly never seen anything as bad..
And what happened to her giveaway?
She is launching on Black Friday. The biggest day in the year for sales and I highly doubt she will be discounting a thing

Reactions: 6
I personally doubt it will launch on Black Friday. I imagine we will get a 5th launch date in the next few days

Reactions: 8
She has confirmed in her new video she is viewing apartments with Mark as they are going to move in together

Reactions: 3
Omg i feel like hes going to lose the plot with her constant posing all over the apt. No privacy.

QUOTE="Ryan80, post: 7188881, member: 99896"]
She has confirmed in her new video she is viewing apartments with Mark as they are going to move in together
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.