Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: The (many) adventures of Louise Cooney and her disappearing housemate, boyfriend and dog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. We don't get the appeal.
This was my suggestion a while back. Got a good few likes. I changed the last bit now though in light of us wanting her to re-ignite the appeal she had in the moving to NY days. All bright eyed and honest.

"Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. Will she reignite the NY appeal?"

Reactions: 14
This was my suggestion a while back. Got a good few likes. I changed the last bit now though in light of us wanting her to re-ignite the appeal she had in the moving to NY days. All bright eyed and honest.

"Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. Will she reignite the NY appeal?"
Replace NY with New Yark and I think we have us a winner!! Great work hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She slating car insurance companies now - doesn’t seem to care she could be ruining a business reputation as annnoying as it can be being on hold that long

Reactions: 4
She slating car insurance companies now - doesn’t seem to care she could be ruining a business reputation as annnoying as it can be being on hold that long
She must have asked for a collab or some kind of discount for mentioning the particular company, and have been told to piss off. LouLou not happy when she has to spend her own money supporting the economy....it's all ME ME ME ME

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She gets her car for free the least she can do is pay for her own insurance.
She got the Merc last year, apparently for free. Probably on a one year deal/loan/reduced lease to promote the garage, which she did at the time. If she'd have gotten any kind of deal with the Tesla, she'd have promoted it. I'm sure we'd have seen her in her knickers straddled looking doe eyed at the camera on top of the Tesla on the forecourt. She probably wants to work with Tesla given the strategic potential, focus on electric yadda yadda yadda, that's why we see only glimpses of the car's steering wheel and the Tesla symbol, very briefly. She's obviously trying it out, much like her new Squeeze in his grey shorts and orange t-shirt LOL!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has two of the most soulless eyes I’ve ever seen. There is literally nothing going on behind them

Reactions: 16
She has two of the most soulless eyes I’ve ever seen. There is literally nothing going on behind them
Agreed, there would be more soul in 2 yellow piss holes in the snow. She really is the most vacuous narcissistic dose of them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that thinks cycling shorts should be bloody banned from being worn unless you're on a bleeping bike!!!!????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Odds on Louise heading out of the country by the weekend? She really needs a break as she is working so hard, and she probably needs a holiday after her staycation - least it’s nearly the weekend eh Lou

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Odds on Louise heading out of the country by the weekend? She really needs a break as she is working so hard, and she probably needs a holiday after her staycation - least it’s nearly the weekend eh Lou
On her trip around Ireland she repeatedly called it her 'Irish holidays' rather than just 'holidays' so can only assume she's off abroad before the summer is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.