Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her BF talk about how expensive the bag is if BT is sponsoring? It could be BT is sponsoring some items, but a Celine or YSL bag?! I don't think she has the following for BT to be sponsor her, but maybe I'm wrong. From Tayto to BT?

I'm shocked these influencers feel comfortable promoting luxury brands during a time when the economic climate is quite sensitive and people are sitting tight not knowing what post-COVID life will look like. They're completely disconnected from reality, spending countless amounts on useless bags. They seem to forget there are other "entrepreneurs" or "business owners" who didn't have the luxury to have Instagram as a revenue stream and had their business shut down during the lockdown while these so-called "entrepreneurs" we call "content creators" are staying at home trying on clothes they will wear once and throw away. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Under normal circumstances, I don't care about who is promoting what on Instagram, but in the current climate, it's a downright disgrace. Imagine those families who wish they had half of that $1,500 she's about to spend on this bag? I'm not saying influencers are meant to save the world, but I think there's a time and a place for everything and now is not the time for such posts. At least, the boyfriend seems to have some sense, which makes me wonder about what it is they actually have in common? None of my business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If she’s serious about saving for a mortgage I can’t believe she’s spending that much.
Sure saving for a mortgage is based on mostly what you earn. She’s clearly on a high salary and more than likely has a deposit saved. So what shouldn’t she spend her money the way she wants to.

Reactions: 1
But she’s not on a high guaranteed income? I have several friends working in the media industry/freelance and I know for a fact they found the process harder than I did as a salaried employee with a guaranteed annual bonus etc. I just find it puzzling that she’s teaming up with people to promote mortgages when her spending goes against what most banks will tell you when you’re looking for approval. But as you say maybe she does have a healthy deposit saved/gift, who knows.

Reactions: 2
But she’s not on a high guaranteed income? I have several friends working in the media industry/freelance and I know for a fact they found the process harder than I did as a salaried employee with a guaranteed annual bonus etc. I just find it puzzling that she’s teaming up with people to promote mortgages when her spending goes against what most banks will tell you when you’re looking for approval. But as you say maybe she does have a healthy deposit saved/gift, who knows.
She wouldn’t be spending money like she is if she didn’t have the money to spend. Influencers gets paid thousands for swipe ups, story post and Instagram uploads. It’s all analytics. She’s a huge following of 213000. She’s doing very well for herself. The woman/men on here talking about her post, are clearly looking at her posts which means her analytics are good and these people are adding to her wealth :)

I wonder how long the income will last though? Not just for Louise but all of them

Reactions: 7
I have to disagree with the BT splurge. Louise is a cheapy cheapy teenage type look and brand. She isn't in BT or promoting high end brands or "investment pieces" often, i think maybe she's done well recently on a specific brand deal and is treating herself and will be back in her boohoo/nasty gal- swipe ups next week.

Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t be spending money like she is if she didn’t have the money to spend. Influencers gets paid thousands for swipe ups, story post and Instagram uploads. It’s all analytics. She’s a huge following of 213000. She’s doing very well for herself. The woman/men on here talking about her post, are clearly looking at her posts which means her analytics are good and these people are adding to her wealth :)
"Thousands" - we're talking about this Irish market here. Perhaps luxury/high-end brands will pay thousands, but she doesn't have many of those, if at all. Yes, she has a great following for an Irish blogger, but I doubt she gets paid as much as people think. Tons people people don't have a clue who she is.

UK bloggers, sure believe get paid that amount though.

Reactions: 4
It’s giving me anxiety that this thread is past the 50 pages lol. How do we set up a new one?

Reactions: 6
It’s giving me anxiety that this thread is past the 50 pages lol. How do we set up a new one?
No idea! Here is a suggestion though

"Louise's private beau was shocked at her bag's cost. The roommate and the dog have already been lost"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea! Here is a suggestion though

"Louise's private beau was shocked at her bag's cost. The roommate and the dog have already been lost"
Hahaha fab! I’ve no idea how to set up a new thread either. Anyone else know? I unfollowed her a couple of months ago but went for a nosey today and wow, she’s really changed from the sweet, down to earth girl I started following. Now she’d eat herself if she was chocolate

• Haha
"Thousands" - we're talking about this Irish market here. Perhaps luxury/high-end brands will pay thousands, but she doesn't have many of those, if at all. Yes, she has a great following for an Irish blogger, but I doubt she gets paid as much as people think. Tons people people don't have a clue who she is.

UK bloggers, sure believe get paid that amount though.
We’re not only talking about the Irish market. I’m sure he’s a big following in England too. She’s lots of swipe ups for Boohoo and Pretty little things ,etc. She hasn’t bought one thing for her new apartment, all her clothes are pretty much free and the majority of her food gets gifted too. She’s not spending much money at all. Also mortgage approved by herself and looking for a house in Dublin. That speaks volumes alone.

Reactions: 2
We’re not only talking about the Irish market. I’m sure he’s a big following in England too. She’s lots of swipe ups for Boohoo.com and Pretty little things ,etc. She hasn’t bought one thing for her new apartment, all her clothes are pretty much free and the majority of her food gets gifted too. She’s not spending much money at all. Also mortgage approved by herself and looking for a house in Dublin. That speaks volumes alone.
We don't know whether the mortgage approval was just AIP, so I'd rather not speculate on this.

Pretty sure some influencers and media get 20% off in BT! I remember Rosemary McCabe saying something about the only thing she misses from her influencing days in Ireland is the BT discount. I would also imagine that gift cards are handed out quietly sometimes, so thats how they can get around the disclosing very easily. It's not technically sponsored but a grey area that they use. The same in Penneys. They hand out gift cards to influencers like candy. I know someone who worked there and they said they used to have a drawer just full of gift vouchers to hand.

Reactions: 5
We’re not only talking about the Irish market. I’m sure he’s a big following in England too. She’s lots of swipe ups for Boohoo.com and Pretty little things ,etc. She hasn’t bought one thing for her new apartment, all her clothes are pretty much free and the majority of her food gets gifted too. She’s not spending much money at all. Also mortgage approved by herself and looking for a house in Dublin. That speaks volumes alone.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...llowers-youd-need-earn-living-influencer.html Maybe this link will help answer the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.