Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they are taking the piss out of her, she deserves that! The girl is embarrassing.. she probably didn’t lose a bet at all and was only delighted to go out in the dress probably hoping someone will see her. She is so uninteresting, bore off Louise
They’re definitely not taking the piss out of her. Richard Lynch is the greatest lick arse. He is an absolute pain but he thinks he’s Ireland’s answer to Perez Hilton! More lazy entertainment news from Ireland following in the footsteps of Goss.ie and RSVP online

Reactions: 7
Given most are in lockdown so in theory her walking around in a ballgown isnt that embarrassing, as no one probably actual saw her. And even if they did given the instahun industry of ireland i bet no one that did see her bat an eyelash. Dumb.

Reactions: 5
Does she have a bf now?
Noooo of course not, with lockdown and everything?
But also yeah, she has been seen out and about with a guy recently and has done a poor job of covering up that there's 3 to 4 people in the apartment when she's posting insta stories a couple of nights a week

Reactions: 13
Poor Megan under siege, meanwhile Louise is dressed for the beach. My first attempt, sorry I’m not very good! I’d love if someone came up with a good one referencing Megan locked in the corner though 🤪🤣🤣🤣

Louise Cooney #3: The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze
😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Noooo of course not, with lockdown and everything?
But also yeah, she has been seen out and about with a guy recently and has done a poor job of covering up that there's 3 to 4 people in the apartment when she's posting insta stories a couple of nights a week
She definitely drops hints there's a boyfriend on the scene on purpose if you ask me. I think she wants everyone to know she's seeing someone without actually saying anything.

Reactions: 7
I seriously think lidl Louise is so insulting to that other girl... 😂 As in surely I'm not the only one that thinks you're praising Louise with that comment.?😂 Atleast the other girl can cook/adult etc... Louise is just an embarrassment to me. Floating through life atm and nearly 30 and can't do much for herself.. I do no understand how people like this girl. Is it her non existant personality or her average looks? I'm sorry, she has nothing unique about her and so boring... Pure basic!

I don't follow her but I looked up the dress video... Mother of God... Are you that desperate for engagement?

Reactions: 10
The sweater reel!Louise you are not 10 years of age! Stop pulling those stupid pouty faces and miming to tik toks!!! Can someone just sit her down and tell her to stop being such an idiot, get a real job and hop skip and jump into the reality!

Frightening that at 30 something years of age she's doing this tit!!
Is Louise really 30 ish? I never bothered to check her age. I only have been following her since she moved to New York. Maybe a year?
I cant stand that big eyed spider lash look she does.She exercises so much per week. I feel like its a bit much maybe.
Im not sure why she moved to Dublin its not like she cant stay in Limerick till covid clams down. And travel for work if she does get any offers. Such a waste of money.
Lots of influencers waste money like this. Do they not realise this is not a long term career.

Is Louise really 30 ish? I never bothered to check her age. I only have been following her since she moved to New York. Maybe a year?
I cant stand that big eyed spider lash look she does.She exercises so much per week. I feel like its a bit much maybe.
Im not sure why she moved to Dublin its not like she cant stay in Limerick till covid clams down. And travel for work if she does get any offers. Such a waste of money.
Lots of influencers waste money like this. Do they not realise this is not a long term career.
Yeah instead of in Limerick taking pics of herself she’s not in Dublin taking pics of herself. She did it for us though to give us bath mat content etc 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.