LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice thread title! Check out The Fashion Law IG account on today’s post!!
👏🏼 finally!!! They know what’s up and it might be a massive hint to all the truly inconsiderate unconsciencious blaggers Ha!!!

Reactions: 2
I wish people would stock buying her instyle crap. All this actually does is fuel her own consumption of buying ‘designer’ goods. She’s just a cash cow. And actually has no style of her own.

Reactions: 3
OMG that white ensemble .. all so chavvy ..the bag and the dress Looks like she’s got her granny’s curtains on tied up with a curtain rope ....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may have to exit this thread soon as I can’t even bare to watch her anymore!! She honestly makes my blood boil!!
“ I have her entire jewellery collection” did she really need to say that!!!!

Should be declared an ad as she hasn’t bloody paid for a single item of it has she

EE1F1660-6748-4D69-8D2A-A65D95EAE2DB.png

Can you imagine that dozy cow sat in the communal garden wearing this!!!

And him wearing one too omg!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I may have to exit this thread soon as I can’t even bare to watch her anymore!! She honestly makes my blood boil!!
“ I have her entire jewellery collection” did she really need to say that!!!!

Should be declared an ad as she hasn’t bloody paid for a single item of it has she

View attachment 135286
Can you imagine that dozy cow sat in the communal garden wearing this!!!

And him wearing one too omg!
I’m considering investing £250k in a flat in her building just so I can offer you insider footage 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same clap for NHS recycled photo again, it's just rinse and repeat with her, I have to skip through her applying 10 layers of makeup on everyday it's mind numbing..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same clap for NHS recycled photo again, it's just rinse and repeat with her, I have to skip through her applying 10 layers of makeup on everyday it's mind numbing..
Haven’t watched for days; makes me want to vomit . For someone who seems to love herself with her comments while putting cake on her face or hair.... it is so transparent that it’s quite the contrary. She doesn’t really like her real self because she has to warp it up. I mean I look scary 🤣 when I first wake up.. then I just get used to my face as the morning progresses and maybe put some makeup on. But definitely not cake on me face lol 😂

Oh look... THE EXACT SAME “we are clapping for our nhs post” she uses week in week out. She might as well not post it.
Comes across as insincere! Meanwhile, the cake minions are so clueless lol

But if she’s reading on here as mentioned on prior threads, she’s probably messing around to get on some nerves. What a fkturd and a weirdo :ROFLMAO: Yah you LL 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh look... THE EXACT SAME “we are clapping for our nhs post” she uses week in week out. She might as well not post it.
And it’s always posted at 8pm on the dot. Impressive that she can clap and post a story at the exact same time 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Now this is what you call Terry towelling .. not that acrylic fluffy stuff her shorts set is made from .... she’s even posted it on her stories !!!!

Haven’t watched for days; makes me want to vomit . For someone who seems to love herself with her comments while putting cake on her face or hair.... it is so transparent that it’s quite the contrary. She doesn’t really like her real self because she has to warp it up. I mean I look scary 🤣 when I first wake up.. then I just get used to my face as the morning progresses and maybe put some makeup on. But definitely not cake on me face lol 😂

Comes across as insincere! Meanwhile, the cake minions are so clueless lol

But if she’s reading on here as mentioned on prior threads, she’s probably messing around to get on some nerves. What a fkturd and a weirdo :ROFLMAO: Yah you LL 🤣
She Seems to lie so much I don’t think she knows who her real self is !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Funnily enough I was going to post earlier that TURNS OUT I have relatives who live very close by... like... very close. 😳 👀👀👀

Am fantasising about rocking up to view neighbouring apartment in a fully blinged up Ferrari. Possibly incorporating a wheel spin on the gravel drive. Literally id have a live tattle feed.

Imagine seeing her in real life though.. only barely recognisable, and purely down to the overly familiar acrylic over-sized loungewear.

I expect I’d probably do one of those comedy backward leaps like John Cleese used to do in Fawlty Towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funnily enough I was going to post earlier that TURNS OUT I have relatives who live very close by... like... very close. 😳 👀👀👀

Am fantasising about rocking up to view neighbouring apartment in a fully blinged up Ferrari. Possibly incorporating a wheel spin on the gravel drive. Literally id have a live tattle feed.

Imagine seeing her in real life though.. only barely recognisable, and purely down to the overly familiar acrylic over-sized loungewear.

I expect I’d probably do one of those comedy backward leaps like John Cleese used to do in Fawlty Towers.
I still love the Monty Pythons 😂😂😂😂😂. That Fawlty Towers 80s sitcom wasn’t popular in my locale but I have watched it a few times

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.