LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s as though she likes them to practically hang out. The way she always pulls one side of her robe further open to expose more of her chest . There’s been the odd occasion her boobs nearly fallen out of the robe 🤦🏻‍♀️ . She does need a bra though your right
Argh the engraved robe being pulled ‘ever so’ open drives me MAD
As does:
The constant raking through her manky barnet with her fake claws
The quizzical look she does at the end of every sentence she utters
Ha I need to stop looking at her insta 😬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I like the style of her new dresses I might be tempted to buy one just to see but I won’t because it’s her 😂 and I know the fabric will be tit they do look a bit stiff and stuffy.
Stiff and sweaty more like !! The black one looks ok but she’s def photoshopped herself massively !!

I’d love to have seen this video 😂😂. Surely she knew when she squeezed herself into those plastic trousers it didn’t feel right let alone Fukkin look right !!!! Vile vile vile

Reactions: 1
She’s got no style, grace or fashion sense.
She just follows the latest ‘trends’
Copies it.
Photoshops herself to death

Seriously she needs to realise. She’s not Kate Moss. She’s not Helena Christensen. She’s not grace kelly. She’s not Audrey Hepburn ... she’s not anything but a human that is car crash couture ...

God I’m bored with Luxe. Change the Channel

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s got no style, grace or fashion sense.
She just follows the latest ‘trends’
Copies it.
Photoshops herself to death

Seriously she needs to realise. She’s not Kate Moss. She’s not Helena Christensen. She’s not grace kelly. She’s not Audrey Hepburn ... she’s not anything but a human that is car crash couture ...

God I’m bored with Luxe. Change the Channel
Why are we the only ones that see it!???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.