LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay!

I just conjured up this, too late.

Shocking fake tan, sells ITS tat,
Doesn't live in a manor, it's a 2 bed flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There will be a new thread name opportunity before you know it 😉

Reactions: 4
shes Got no where near as many chapters as Lydia, that one has really has annoyed a lot of people. I’d never heard of her until the LM ski trip.

Reactions: 1
Lydia is bloody annoying but I don’t like a lot of what’s being said on those threads it’s a bit harsh I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her stories... she’s ordered some joggers from PLT, a “spenny” £25 white T-shirt from other stories, and some new balance trainers. 3 separate orders & however many people involved in picking / packing / shipping / delivering one flammable lewk?

I’m pregnant and obviously expanding significantly under quarantine and I’m not ordering any maternity clothes (nor anything for the baby) because if I’m ruthlessly honest with myself, I have things I can make work & the baby isn’t due for 3 months so I can hold off until the very end - so I’m not complicit in endangering key workers and their families?!

How can she justify this on ANY level??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
her stories... she’s ordered some joggers from PLT, a “spenny” £25 white T-shirt from other stories, and some new balance trainers. 3 separate orders & however many people involved in picking / packing / shipping / delivering one flammable lewk?

I’m pregnant and obviously expanding significantly under quarantine and I’m not ordering any maternity clothes (nor anything for the baby) because if I’m ruthlessly honest with myself, I have things I can make work & the baby isn’t due for 3 months so I can hold off until the very end - so I’m not complicit in endangering key workers and their families?!

So annoying how she spends extortionate amounts of money on clothes and then every so often describes a relatively cheap (for her) item as spenny just so she comes across relatable to the kind of followers that buy her ITS stuff.

Reactions: 12
So annoying how she spends extortionate amounts of money on clothes and then every so often describes a relatively cheap (for her) item as spenny just so she comes across relatable to the kind of followers that buy her ITS stuff.
See I hope this isn’t evil to say, but I genuinely think for her & her money/personal budget she sees a £25 cotton top as expensive. I think most of her wardrobe is cheap gear with the odd expensive thing (that he buys her, so the cost doesn’t register) to drag the whole thing up.

I don’t spend anything close to the value of those shoes/bags but there’s no way I’d buy PLT or ITS (for various ethical reasons) whereas she’s quite happy to? But the bags are all it/hyped bags which is the bargain basement of luxury so I guess having flammable clothes isn’t that much of a reach??

Reactions: 6
Yeh her everyday clothing is rank. Nothing of any quality. All that misguided and ASOS tat makes me feel itchy. You can get so many nice items that are similar styles to what she’s been promoting these days but better quality without spending all that much more from places like Zara Home and Other Stories they have 100% cotton or cashmere knitwear. She’s not getting paid by them though I suppose!

See I hope this isn’t evil to say, but I genuinely think for her & her money/personal budget she sees a £25 cotton top as expensive. I think most of her wardrobe is cheap gear with the odd expensive thing (that he buys her, so the cost doesn’t register) to drag the whole thing up.

I don’t spend anything close to the value of those shoes/bags but there’s no way I’d buy PLT or ITS (for various ethical reasons) whereas she’s quite happy to? But the bags are all it/hyped bags which is the bargain basement of luxury so I guess having flammable clothes isn’t that much of a reach??
I forgot to say earlier where was her head at spending £3000 on the saint laurent dress!?? I really don’t think their level of wealth matches that kind of spending on one item of clothing, reckon she got it way cheaper than that, Bicester maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeh her everyday clothing is rank. Nothing of any quality. All that misguided and ASOS tat makes me feel itchy. You can get so many nice items that are similar styles to what she’s been promoting these days but better quality without spending all that much more from places like Zara Home and Other Stories they have 100% cotton or cashmere knitwear. She’s not getting paid by them though I suppose!

I forgot to say earlier where was her head at spending £3000 on the saint laurent dress!?? I really don’t think their level of wealth matches that kind of spending on one item of clothing, reckon she got it way cheaper than that, Bicester maybe?
I’ve not been a long time follower but are any fashion retailers, other than ITS, actually paying her? She uses a lot of aff links, if she linked to the nicer non itchy bits she’d make more as they’re higher price points than £16 joggers! I don’t think she has much of an aesthetic to promote which is probs why she struggles with clothes, it’s easy to latch onto it bags/accessories and those shots make for high engagement cos they’re hyped products. It’s a lot harder to curate a great wardrobe full of nice stuff, that people want to see, that takes years!

Agreed re their level of spending being unsustainable, so many things don’t add up for me and it actually gives me a bit of anxiety for them because I fear they’ll be quite highly leveraged so it feels like a slow motion car crash waiting to happen (see also: Danielle Lloyd).

Reactions: 6
Lots of people saying ‘to say how much money she has’.... but I think it’s really apparent she doesn’t? Most men have retired at his age, remember he’s a Grandads age, and he’s still working full time and all they have to show for themselves is a 300k tiny 2 bed flat with a shared gardens. Her kitchen is the same size as my en-suite to put things into perspective??? Ever wondered why NO ONE has ever seen her kitchen??? Also, all that wood in her bedroom and that nasty wooden draw she props that old school tv on? Her flat aside, her ring is just a big rock of crap. There’s more quality in that rock stuck between those tacky LV shoes she was selling 😂 So really, a few bags and shoes here and there when they both work full time, that she always ends up flogging down the line to recoup her money.... honestly. She’s just a whole lot of smoke and dusty mirrors.

Reactions: 22
Lots of people saying ‘to say how much money she has’.... but I think it’s really apparent she doesn’t? Most men have retired at his age, remember he’s a Grandads age, and he’s still working full time and all they have to show for themselves is a 300k tiny 2 bed flat with a shared gardens. Her kitchen is the same size as my en-suite to put things into perspective??? Ever wondered why NO ONE has ever seen her kitchen??? Also, all that wood in her bedroom and that nasty wooden draw she props that old school tv on? Her flat aside, her ring is just a big rock of crap. There’s more quality in that rock stuck between those tacky LV shoes she was selling 😂 So really, a few bags and shoes here and there when they both work full time, that she always ends up flogging down the line to recoup her money.... honestly. She’s just a whole lot of smoke and dusty mirrors.
Definitely...and They don’t have kids. No childcare costs no having to spend out on them etc. Just themselves.

I tired to see what google was saying about her flat... there was a ‘ house tour’she did no mention of it being a flat and was pretty much one room and a picture of the tat she’s got round the house.

Also the £3000 dress’ 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right did she pay that! Can I see the receipt please Lorna?

Reactions: 2
Definitely...and They don’t have kids. No childcare costs no having to spend out on them etc. Just themselves.

I tired to see what google was saying about her flat... there was a ‘ house tour’she did no mention of it being a flat and was pretty much one room and a picture of the tat she’s got round the house.

Also the £3000 dress’ 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right did she pay that! Can I see the receipt please Lorna?
I doubt she did and even similar style same material dresses from saint laurent are in the region of £1500. I bet she paid around £500-£600 either in a sale or from somewhere like Bicester or the Outnet.

I’ve not been a long time follower but are any fashion retailers, other than ITS, actually paying her? She uses a lot of aff links, if she linked to the nicer non itchy bits she’d make more as they’re higher price points than £16 joggers! I don’t think she has much of an aesthetic to promote which is probs why she struggles with clothes, it’s easy to latch onto it bags/accessories and those shots make for high engagement cos they’re hyped products. It’s a lot harder to curate a great wardrobe full of nice stuff, that people want to see, that takes years!

Agreed re their level of spending being unsustainable, so many things don’t add up for me and it actually gives me a bit of anxiety for them because I fear they’ll be quite highly leveraged so it feels like a slow motion car crash waiting to happen (see also: Danielle Lloyd).
i think when anyone buys something on affiliated link she gets paid?

Reactions: 1
I doubt she did and even similar style same material dresses from saint laurent are in the region of £1500. I bet she paid around £500-£600 either in a sale or from somewhere like Bicester or the Outnet.

i think when anyone buys something on affiliated link she gets paid?
She gets paid a small % of what the item is worth rather than a flat fee. So she’d get paid 16pence for a £16 pair of joggers say, but maybe £2.00 for a £200 dress. So it’s in her best interest to promote a blend of items tbh, but then again if her audience doesn’t have the appetite for £200 dresses 0 conversions = £0.00 which may also be why she promotes the cheap gear. I’m not a luxury bag buyer so I can’t comment but I can’t imagine women that love bags are following her to see her latest acquisition? You could probably sit outside a cafe down Brentwood highstreet and see similar, no?

Yeppp. And she always eludes to him working in IB, my husband has actually worked in IB for nearly two decades (in London not a remote support office like OAP - who is likely in an IT or client support role which will pay alright for Horsham obvs but not a traditional IB salary) and I can assure you that our spending looks absolutely nothing like theirs. I’d actually be worried if my husband bought two pairs of MBs out the blue as it’s indicative of quite manic behaviour IMO?

Some women aren’t financially savvy though so maybe she doesn’t think about the shoes likely costing more than this month’s mortgage payment, but I’d be cringing thinking about all the tat I forget I even have probably equating to reducing my mortgage term by a year+? Not that we’re a prisoner to our mortgage or frugally living but we are adults who are responsible/accountable...

Reactions: 10

She doesn’t feel the need to ‘justify’ anything .. it doesn’t even enter her head !!! What LL wants LL gets !!! Spoilt selfish cow !

I think she used to work for Bicester .. she was in some Sunday mag advert for it with other Blaggers .

Reactions: 4
She gets paid a small % of what the item is worth rather than a flat fee. So she’d get paid 16pence for a £16 pair of joggers say, but maybe £2.00 for a £200 dress. So it’s in her best interest to promote a blend of items tbh, but then again if her audience doesn’t have the appetite for £200 dresses 0 conversions = £0.00 which may also be why she promotes the cheap gear. I’m not a luxury bag buyer so I can’t comment but I can’t imagine women that love bags are following her to see her latest acquisition? You could probably sit outside a cafe down Brentwood highstreet and see similar, no?

Yeppp. And she always eludes to him working in IB, my husband has actually worked in IB for nearly two decades (in London not a remote support office like OAP - who is likely in an IT or client support role which will pay alright for Horsham obvs but not a traditional IB salary) and I can assure you that our spending looks absolutely nothing like theirs. I’d actually be worried if my husband bought two pairs of MBs out the blue as it’s indicative of quite manic behaviour IMO?

Some women aren’t financially savvy though so maybe she doesn’t think about the shoes likely costing more than this month’s mortgage payment, but I’d be cringing thinking about all the tat I forget I even have probably equating to reducing my mortgage term by a year+? Not that we’re a prisoner to our mortgage or frugally living but we are adults who are responsible/accountable...
Sorry to sound braggy but I’m quite sure my partner is worth a lot more than Mr Luxe and I don’t know what Lorna earns exactly but I have a good income from my business and lucky enough I don’t have many outgoings as my partner pays a big portion of our rent and bills etc (can I just add that we are the same age and our relationship looks nothing like theirs!!!) and our spending on just stuff doesn’t look like that at all because we spend on making memories and saving for a future, you know like kids and all the normal stuff that us folk have to look forward to. Yup got a few nice handbags and high value items but all definitely investment/classic pieces as Lorna claims hers are and my wardrobes don’t look like a jumble sale of tit I’ve bought on a whim and never felt the need to sell anything on to make room for more or because I’ve pushed it the back of the closet and forgot about it.

MR L is the same age as my father who has a wife he’s supported and 3 grown children who he’s seen through life to adulthood: In comparison of course he has money to spend on shoes because he’s had no real responsibility for 60 years!

We have all mentioned before that they don’t go on any real luxury holidays, most of their trips are sponsored. They go to the same bloody restaurant all the time most probably because they get free stuff. The Bentley is prob worth no more than £25k and I doubt paid for outright.

Her hair and her teeth are horrible, why doesnt she fix them? Or go to a proper salon and get her nails done?

its sad and weird, she’s happy sat in her wood panel 2 bed flat surrounded by stuff playing make believe. The more stuff she’s got the happier she is.

Reactions: 17

The OAP’s childcare costs are massive ... he’s got channels, Diors and Manola Blahniks to pay for !😂😂😂❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.