Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading those facts is interesting - seems her height fluctuates as much as her weight, apparently she was 5’4 in 2014...

Also fact number one is she likes chocolate and coffee mid morning, but didn’t she say yesterday or the day before that she doesn’t drink coffee so has Diet Coke instead? Seems like she’s never been able to keep track of the lies!
to be fair, I don’t like coffee anymore and I would have had about 4 a day a few years ago

Reactions: 1
Yeah those guys she used to hang out with, crew, gay or passed shagging material. None have stuck around, more than likely she used them, pissed them off in some way and they've cut ties. I'm sure the Raisin has some input to that, trying to protect his precious pwwincess from all those nasty friends.

Reactions: 8
That reel is utter garbage, how did SKY approve it, what the duck is it saying about their product?? Nothing. Reels are 'reely' not your forte love.
Zero creatively for the actual topic and it cuts off abruptly and awkwardly with the ridiculous wine glass shot.
This rank skank was more interesting when she cut off her head for grid shots and didn't move.
If I were with SKY I'd want a bleeping rebate on my monthly charge if they have money to burn on this trash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I get the feeling she's angling for a Zara partnership, there's a mention of Zara every other day on stories, and not to mention the giveaway she's apaz self funded....

Reactions: 3
Zara don't partnership with anyone, you can have 20million followers and they won't partnership. She only does it as it one of the most popular high street stores out there and generates traffic to her

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling she's angling for a Zara partnership, there's a mention of Zara every other day on stories, and not to mention the giveaway she's apaz self funded....
Agree, Zara doesn’t need influencers and simply doesn’t use them, it sells anyway.

Reactions: 2
Yep the only reason she features Zara a lot is because it’s so popular. The most popular reels are Zara hauls, it’ll get a huge number of swipe ups especially as things are so hard to find on the website, and Zara voucher giveaways get a huge number of entries (except for Lorna this time around, it’s costed her around 50p per follower). In other words, it’s a reliable and lazy way to get engagement, perfect for Lazy Lorns.

On another note, a tenner says they’re empty. Cough, packaging hoarder, cough.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just skimmed through her stories where she’s admitted to wearing shoes that cost £500-£1000 and only worn once in a hotel room, doing nothing with them for years.

For someone who used to earn a low wage (by comparison to OMR’s), she has a really distort sense of money and sees nothing wrong with how she wastes it.

Reactions: 9
Who would buy this ratty old shoe? She’s completely ruined them through use, which is fine, but surely nobody will buy them? They’ve got a massive stain on them which she’s trying desperately to hide, the soles are worn down, and they’re stretched to oblivion by her self-confessed wide feet. Not to mention the fact her distorted trotters have been in them 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she has wide feet it’s actually her mangled bunions that force her to buy a wide fit shoe. Anyway I wouldn’t put any cash towards those shoes 🤢

She should leave the shoes out of the sale if she can’t restore them because of lockdown and do a separate sale for shoes

Reactions: 5
That massive glass is definitely a nod to us cos she's a wino. Or, she's using it to try and make her head look as small as it does when she has the Beetlejuice filter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who would buy this ratty old shoe? She’s completely ruined them through use, which is fine, but surely nobody will buy them? They’ve got a massive stain on them which she’s trying desperately to hide, the soles are worn down, and they’re stretched to oblivion by her self-confessed wide feet. Not to mention the fact her distorted trotters have been in them 🤢
They are very worn, I would just give them away in that state

Reactions: 9
I knew too and yet I took the risk 😅. If you scroll back I was one of few who had some insight on the Hermes buying process so maybe I’m the Old Mahogany 😂

I’m someone who’s taste obviously differs from yours and who can still look fairly objectively on some things. No need to puke in my direction.
I was puking at the creativity comment in particular. Not at you personally. I personally think it’s the least creative thing I’ve seen and it really has nothing to do with promoting Sky tv. It’s pure rubbish

It is proper shite but each to their own.

Have we had any thread suggestion yet? I’m useless and she’s been boring as duck so nothing to offer up from me 😜

Reactions: 6
Easy come easy go, flogging tit shoes off with a woe
directed at those rotten fucked out Valentino’s she’s trying to flog off, and referring to @Tabitha’s comment about her spenny shoes she prances around in for 5 minutes than “forgets” she owns, then disposes of them.
My creativity lacks at 0350 in the morning. And that also probably doesn’t make sense, I’m open to criticism

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lornaluxe #21 – Flat is dirty and trashy, she won’t refurb it would rather nap and watch Sky telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.