Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am raging. I’m going to look at what can be done - but won’t post on here as she just reads everything, pre warned is pre armed.
Why isn’t anyone in the other flats saying anything? Why isn’t her mother saying “ you shouldn’t be gojng to london?”
Her mother must be late 60’s? ( same as John)
So why the duck are they enabling this behaviour? Why are the brands okay with it? I mean obviously ITS doesn’t count because it’s the lowest of the low. But Cult Beauty?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so bleeping pointless as well. Driving all that way just to pose outside Dior and Chanel. Who really gives a duck, apart from her. She’s the same woman no matter where she’s stood.

Reactions: 21
The fact that she has to go into London to take photos outside the closed Chanel shop in her xmas coat shows how one-dimensional and unimaginative as an instagrammer she actually is. Surely with a bit of thought she could take decent pictures around by where she lives but no, every single photo is on the corner of Bond Street, or putting her grubby foot up on the chair outside Cecconis. Is posing outside a closed shop aspirational? Wtf is wrong with the world if so? Anyone who has been following her a while must surely twig that something isn’t right with her- we all did that’s why we’re here. I doubt she’ll keep that coat either, I reckon it’ll be returned. The life she tries to portray on Insta is so far removed from her reality, more people must be becoming aware of this, she’s an absolute fraud!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
FUKKIN GIVEAWAY ..as a thankyou its all such a load of bollox !!!! You’ve gotta follow her and tag 3 besties !!!! Or share this post on your stories .....Hardly a Fukkin GIVEAWAY is it ..?? More like a massive Lornaluxe advert/promotion/ buying follower cheat... and look at all the Fukkin Yawnas Fawnas fawning already ....
I watched GREED this afternoon .After the ITS debacle re those sweatshirts and their customer service and her deceit re selling shoddy goods I was Fukkin disgusted with her and ITS after seeing how much the sweat shop workers get and how they are treated . AND her and that Raisin twit reaping the benefits and flaunting their gluttonous obscene show off look at me way !!!

AND now them travelling to London for no Fukkin reason ... Infuriates me ..
BUT she won’t listen to reason cos anyone that doesn’t agree with her is a-blocked .. and I bet she sits there with a Fukkin smug grin on that ugly face .. the only way to out her was Twitter and she’s got that safely guarded. She knows she’s doing wrong and doesn’t give a Fukkin about anybody else .

She’s Fukkin vile .. no THEY are a Fukkin vile selfish smug couple.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Am raging. I’m going to look at what can be done - but won’t post on here as she just reads everything, pre warned is pre armed.
Why isn’t anyone in the other flats saying anything? Why isn’t her mother saying “ you shouldn’t be gojng to london?”
Her mother must be late 60’s? ( same as John)
So why the duck are they enabling this behaviour? Why are the brands okay with it? I mean obviously ITS doesn’t count because it’s the lowest of the low. But Cult Beauty?
I wonder if the other occupants that use the communal door in the flats are aware of the Andrews unecessary travels . I’m sure she mentioned an elderly neighbour once on her stories . Her Mother is probably treated the same way as The Raisin like a Fukkin doormat !!
bet her Mother is really proud of the creature Ol Yawna has become 🙄☹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve spent hours reading back from thread 1 today and late last night!! @Ohmydays youve been a great TIT from the beginning so you deserve a 🏆

I can’t believe she’s been out again!! I reported her last week but frankly I’m so annoyed that no one does anything about it so she continues to break the rules!!Fk it!!! I’m glad someone has gone public with HSBC! Maybe we might get something now!! I’m so fed up with her!!

Reactions: 11
She’s probably sitting at home in her “luxe polyester knits” saying to herself “ prove that I was there today”

Doesn't matter when it was- but it was evidently after January 5th.

She’s so bleeping entitled and such a narcissist.

If you’ve got to lie about it - then there’s a part of you that know’s it’s wrong or it’s likely to cause issue.
If you’re so proud of your covid rule defiance Lorna, why lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve spent hours reading back from thread 1 today and late last night!! @Ohmydays youve been a great TIT from the beginning so you deserve a 🏆

I can’t believe she’s been out again!! I reported her last week but frankly I’m so annoyed that no one does anything about it so she continues to break the rules!!Fk it!!! I’m glad someone has gone public with HSBC! Maybe we might get something now!! I’m so fed up with her!!
I know 😂😂😂. I was so gobsmacked when I saw them in Brighton I just had to share the word 😂 AND now that I’m not going anywhere looks like I’m here for the duration.. This thread makes me laugh we’re all singing from the same hymn sheet as my ol Nan used to say 😂😂 BTW.
AND.
Surely KARMA must be in sight ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

I emailed the HSBC complaints department about him during 'Boilergate', and I got a reply to say they won't accept any complaints about staff members unless I'm an account holder (which I'm not).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Remember Lorna reads here regularly...the blatant disregarding of the rules in Paris was overlooked by the hotel staff there when someone emailed to complain about her....

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a feeling that there was a French TIT that saw LL there .. I wanna say it was the Kate Moss time but I might be getting mixed up ...Does anyone else remember this ? I CBA to go back through the threads . 🙄
Kate Moss and her cronies sat in the row in front of me at a concert at Blenheim Palace. They were so Fukkin obnoxious and off their heads !!

This is what a lot of our wonderful NHS workers see when they get to look in a mirror Lorna .
it was me this past autumn, not the kate moss time. just the two of them on the patio not even speaking to each other loll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
FUKKIN GIVEAWAY ..as a thankyou its all such a load of bollox !!!! You’ve gotta follow her and tag 3 besties !!!! Or share this post on your stories .....Hardly a Fukkin GIVEAWAY is it ..?? More like a massive Lornaluxe advert/promotion/ buying follower cheat... and look at all the Fukkin Yawnas Fawnas fawning already ....
I watched GREED this afternoon .After the ITS debacle re those sweatshirts and their customer service and her deceit re selling shoddy goods I was Fukkin disgusted with her and ITS after seeing how much the sweat shop workers get and how they are treated . AND her and that Raisin twit reaping the benefits and flaunting their gluttonous obscene show off look at me way !!!

AND now them travelling to London for no Fukkin reason ... Infuriates me ..
BUT she won’t listen to reason cos anyone that doesn’t agree with her is a-blocked .. and I bet she sits there with a Fukkin smug grin on that ugly face .. the only way to out her was Twitter and she’s got that safely guarded. She knows she’s doing wrong and doesn’t give a Fukkin about anybody else .

She’s Fukkin vile .. no THEY are a Fukkin vile selfish smug couple.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I wonder if the other occupants that use the communal door in the flats are aware of the Andrews unecessary travels . I’m sure she mentioned an elderly neighbour once on her stories . Her Mother is probably treated the same way as The Raisin like a Fukkin doormat !!
bet her Mother is really proud of the creature Ol Yawna has become 🙄☹
Her mum doesn’t recognise her #quiteliterally

Reactions: 2
It must be her clinging on to “youth”.

Her following is predominantly much younger women than her, and she has the designer lifestyle many feel they want to have. But it’s genuinely like watching your mum cling on to her youth. Lorna, the lip fillers, dodgy hair dye, Chanel bags on credit and the genuinely appalling quality of your clothes to exploit young women is embarrassing.
Find someone you’re actually in love with, get rid of your “burden” boo, and just settle down a bit love x

side note: it is genuinely morally reprehensible how different she looks in her stories vs. Posts...it’s like old auntie and young niece!!

• Heart
As I mentioned I’ve been reading the older threads and caught these beauties in a Lydia Millen vlog from the ski trip. I’m probably behind the times I know but I was amazed at how she looks in the video! Clearly not as slim as she looks in her own pics and stories.

Now I’m one to talk about putting on weight over the last two years but at least I don’t edit my pics to look like a size 8! Actually I refrain from taking any pics whilst I don’t feel my best!!

surely the other influencers must realise the difference from Instagram and reality??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As I mentioned I’ve been reading the older threads and caught these beauties in a Lydia Millen vlog from the ski trip. I’m probably behind the times I know but I was amazed at how she looks in the video! Clearly not as slim as she looks in her own pics and stories.

Now I’m one to talk about putting on weight over the last two years but at least I don’t edit my pics to look like a size 8! Actually I refrain from taking any pics whilst I don’t feel my best!!

surely the other influencers must realise the difference from Instagram and reality??
she looks a size 12 here (I am too - not size shaming)

What a Fukkin liberty !!!!!!
What Fukkin shoddy workmanship for such a ‘Luxe’ piece of clothing 🙄.
Has she contacted ITS ?
she did and there was no response.
Here’s the inside of the “hand stitching”. How very luxe

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she looks a size 12 here (I am too - not size shaming)

she did and there was no response.
Here’s the inside of the “hand stitching”. How very luxe
No way. They cannot on gods green earth claim that's hand stitching! The only thing that is possibly hand stitched is the new label over the ripped out one 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Seeing pics of her at events taken by other instablaggers is an eye opener in itself .. used to be a TITs highlight of the thread to trawl through the attendees IG accounts for unaltered pics of LL. I bet that ey yet bloody shocked when they see her IRL I know I Was 😂😂

Reactions: 3

She looks fine there and she looks like she is a healthy 10/12 , the size she says she is wearing in her posts but when she posts a grid pic she has filtered herself to be a size 6/8🤷🏻‍♀️Its ridiculous and really damaging for the young impressionable girls who follow her

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she has been on Bond Street yet again 🤬 All to take photos for the gram! Pathetic and selfish behaviour. If they drove and broke down they would have to rely on the AA recovering their vehicle so putting the AA driver at risk, also if they were involved in a car accident they may need hospital treatment. How selfish can she be?
When the Government asks you to work from home LORNA I didn't see your name as an exception!! The sooner she is found out for what she is the bloody better!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.