Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Lorna! I wouldn’t have recognised her at all. Either filtered beyond belief or well in the grip of her ED

Reactions: 3
I know in a lot of the photos I've just looked at, she was probably very unwell with her eating disorder so I don't want to be harsh when comparing her to now, (plus we don't know when she ramped up the filtering to appear smaller) but she does look so different now. Obviously bodily as she must now be eating and her face is so changed, she looks like a much older cousin or something.
It was also apparent in the pictures that she met up with various different people, she looked like she had a social life! No John in the photos, obviously he could have been behind the camera in some, but odd that he wasn't in any i saw and they've been married for years 🤔 I can't remember what year she had her affair(s) though so maybe that's why she doesn't appear to go out much now- lockdown not withstanding.

Reactions: 11
And Yes, I did actually send this. Yes, I will surely be a-blocked. However, I don't think that my life will be any less enriched for the a-blocking.

Screenshot (182).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What are all the black smudges around her eyes when she had literally just done her makeup? And then she posted the video thinking it looked good?! Having watched the stories again and doing a couple of close-up, I genuinely think she's on drugs or drunk shortly after she wakes up. I'm three years older than her and she looks an absolute shambles comparatively.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What are all the black smudges around her eyes when she had literally just done her makeup? And then she posted the video thinking it looked good?! Having watched the stories again and doing a couple of close-up, I genuinely think she's on drugs or drunk shortly after she wakes up. I'm three years older than her and she looks an absolute shambles comparatively.
God she looks terrible! She really looks like she's just got in from a sweaty night out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Odds this never happened?
Turns out kate moss was there

But who knows if Lorna was. Would love to find a photo of her in the background looking completely different

Seriously. £800 just so Pwincess can sit on the floor and play GRWM !!!!
Ol Raisin what a waste of money they make her look like a big sweaty mess
😳 😂😂
All the filters, expensive lights, clip-in hair, fillers and gifted designer makeup. It’s costing OMR a lot of money for Lorna to still look so average.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Turns out kate moss was there

But who knows if Lorna was. Would love to find a photo of her in the background looking completely different
I’ve got a feeling that there was a French TIT that saw LL there .. I wanna say it was the Kate Moss time but I might be getting mixed up ...Does anyone else remember this ? I CBA to go back through the threads . 🙄
Kate Moss and her cronies sat in the row in front of me at a concert at Blenheim Palace. They were so Fukkin obnoxious and off their heads !!

And Yes, I did actually send this. Yes, I will surely be a-blocked. However, I don't think that my life will be any less enriched for the a-blocking.

View attachment 387331
This is what a lot of our wonderful NHS workers see when they get to look in a mirror Lorna .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My friend has a “London” jumper. She’s just sent me a pic and the label is snipped.
Wow you can’t make this tit up. As long as her and Frisby get their money they don’t care how the clothes are acquired or made. 😒 Disgusting people

Reactions: 2
So the scenario we had was not just a one off !!
it was the Xmas jumper that the labels were cut out of - but obviously same source /batch of jumpers - just different logo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.