Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
scares me how she looks like a person on her pictures and then like a completely different one on her stories, plus they also look different races, doesn't she have friends to tell her to stop?

Reactions: 11
She really should see her gp for blood tests etc. Someone that sleeps/rests as much as she does, her skin isn’t great and hair looks thinning despite her praise of the PK products. She probably lacks vitamins...

Reactions: 6
We closed at work on Thursday morning because of the bad snow and didn’t go back yesterday either. Now it’s the weekend, it’s my third day at home and I already feel like I’m cracking up.
It makes it worse that we can’t go anywhere, I know, but jeez, how can she live without any routine?! There’s only so much lolling around it bed all morning I can do before I get bored and feel like I’m not being productive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And what the hell js that black lump or her forehead ? It’s not there in some shots ( as in the first 5/6 seconds of this story- but then it appears ?! Can’t catch it very well
That's her filler hump, someone has injected filler above her eyebrow to raise it and it's now humped, makes her look like Herman :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And what the hell js that black lump or her forehead ? It’s not there in some shots ( as in the first 5/6 seconds of this story- but then it appears ?! Can’t catch it very well
No wonder John drinks so much wine if he has to go to bed with *that*.
She's actually lucky to even have him
Vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just for you Lorna as I know you check here daily.

In case you’re STILL unsure of the rules. “Travelling 20+ miles to take photos of self” is not on the list.

I’ve taken the liberty of checking for you, and nope. Negative. See attached, you’re welcome!

She really should see her gp for blood tests etc. Someone that sleeps/rests as much as she does, her skin isn’t great and hair looks thinning despite her praise of the PK products. She probably lacks vitamins...
Probably something to do with the “ burping” so hard she pulled her rib muscles...

She says she gets SAD anyway.. so on top of the the myriad of other issues such as covid, being stuck inside with a man she’s repulsed by, in a flat she hates, and with a dog she doesn’t really like.. is probably not working very well in her mind. I suspect she is on a bit of a downer.. at the very least.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Those pirate mock ups are hilarious 🤣

I watched her GRWM stories today and was just cringing all the way through. First, the dog not being fed, don't even start me there 😡
The hair, those roots!! Loads of the products she was using were running out. I don't get why she hasn't got back ups? She's been banging on about her Cult Beauty raffle prize but won't buy her own makeup? I'm starting to think that the Hermes was whacked on a credit card and now they're maxed out and she can't afford to buy anything. Maybe this is yet another post to try and blag free stuff.
Then we had the smearing on of the eyeshadow with grubby fingers, but wait! She had to warm her fingers up with a hairdryer first. WTAF?! Use a bleeping brush!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210116-172029_Instagram.jpg

Wait, John is branching out modelling for Zara now? They look like his shoes and the ripped jeans hem resembles a photo I've seen i'm sure of it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
FB_IMG_1610818377835.jpg

Just searching FB for a photo of John in those terrible shoes and ripped jeans and came across this circa 2017. It's todays hair but in reverse 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.