Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on her nose and lip. I wonder whether she has done her roots, think she said she was buying a home dye a week or so ago, and my bet is she’s got the wrong colour. Her hair looks very light but my bet is that’s the colour after a joke dye. I know because my roots, having done a home dye look natural but I know they’re not! Mine almost look like balayage after my home dye!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s a bleeping pirate 🤣🤣🤣
That’s my January made.
I hope she dresses up as something different every day, better than her just being a bleep in a car.
😭😭😭

D5AE3B79-7405-4EDD-8855-D154F7D8FABA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s disintegrating in front of our very eyes. That shocking clip in placement in her hair, no wonder she’s wearing hats all the time. Ginger roots, black patches in her hair, mascara all over her eyelids, plastic clip in hair extensions dangling from her barely existent natural hair. And those eyebrows. VOM.

View attachment 385674
View attachment 385679
View attachment 385680
She has pure roots today? Wtf is she colouring them in?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
witch has definitely done goofed her hair with a bad dye job. And I blame her not the product for that mess, home hair dyes are pretty good when you choose the right colour.. just not long lasting
And if she's covering her roots why the bleeping extentions at all....its because even Philip Kingsley products can't turn her rats tails into luscious locks..she longs to have that kind of hair but she constantly damages it with the extentions because she's too thick to realise its that hair that she places the clips on that will eventually be past her shoulders..she's damaging her future length.
God she's such a cunting bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They look vurrry different from yesterday in the ancient Porsche car video - they’re a vurrrry vurrry bright shade of orange today
Extremely orange!

I first started watching her stories in the first lockdown and they were this colour but not quite so grown out. I remember being like omg she’s actually ginger who knew!

6716058D-FE8C-4D46-A145-7E9FC5C93A94.jpeg

The silly thing is she damages her hair trying to cover it but it suits her colouring so much more. Much prefer it to the colour she dyes it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They look vurrry different from yesterday in the ancient Porsche car video - they’re a vurrrry vurrry bright shade of orange today
That’s what I thought too! Definite ginger vibes! And Captain Hook vibes. The sleeves are too long, perhaps to hide her matching hook hand accessory.

Genuine question: why wear a silk blouse with sleeves too long to wash the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up on the stories.
I have only one conclusion- she is actually on Crystal meth. The state of her skin and hair is like nothing I’ve ever seen. Yet there is still some filter blur on there also??!

She looks like she’s filming from my student accommodation circa 1997. Dark, dingy and horrid!

And then the head scarf... 🤣 very few people can do these properly I find. Lorna just looks like an escapee.

Oh and final comment- no you probably don’t get bags under your eyes Lorna... you’re always a-bleeping sleep! You don’t get up, you don’t get over tired, you aren’t up with kids, you do duck all, so that’s probably why, let’s not pretend you are genetically blessed.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She’s a bleeping pirate 🤣🤣🤣
That’s my January made.
I hope she dresses up as something different every day, better than her just being a bleep in a car.
😭😭😭

View attachment 386742
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂 she is as mad as a box of frogs.

incase anyone hasn’t watched the crown, this is the look and class she is trying to capture ... I can’t stop laughing at how bleeping far she is from that in every sense.. I bet she starts changing her accent to the queens English soon 🤣🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t know what to say about today’s grwm. I wonder if she’s quite alright, physically. I know she had the rib breaking burp 😂 but she looks so run down. Her skin is all sweaty and puffy and spotty. She’s not helping rubbing and dragging her fingers all
Over it.
Note the slurp of Coke from the fake designer Starbucks bucket

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.